The Transformation Of The Danimal

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just received my plan from Bobo today. I start on sunday of course, and am just starting this to give a hello to all. I will take before pictures hopefully tonight to post up, so you can get an idea of where I start.

Stats:
Weight: 215
Height: 6'1"
In my upcoming picutres, you will see that I hold most of my fat in my flanks. Hoping to get low enough to get rid of those.... pretty much, I will not get off the Bobo wagon until I see this... be it 8 weeks, or 2 years. That is my goal.

Usual train a 4 days split... with quite a bit of cardio tacked on. After looking at the plan I didnt know **** about nutrition. I will take these few days to get everything squared away, and purchased.

I will post updated pictures weekly.

I may have problems the last 2 weeks of this 8 week plan, due to moving back to the states... but I will do what I can to stay on track, and will update bobo on my status, to hopefully get on they fly foods.

Anyway... Looking forward to throwing down with you all, and transforming the Danimal.

Adams

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
:hammer: :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay... here are the before pictures... Obviously lots of work needed, and thats after recently losing 15 pounds or so. Now its time to get down and dirty. I come back to the states in approx 6-8 weeks.... and plan on looking my best when I do.

Adams

DSC_0268.JPG
DSC_0270.JPG
DSC_0274.JPG

DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0276.JPG
DSC_0277.JPG

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay, even though my real updates will be at the week marks, I just wanted to drop in some thoughts as of yet.

Diet: This is only my third day, but I find it is EASY to stick 100% to this. I had so switch Flax for Canola oil for the time being until I get a bottle in. Apparently it isnt common over here in germany. I also find I am not at all hungry through out the day. So it keeps me from any pitfalls whatsoever. Also, I find I have more energy naturally throughout the day now, without the abundance of coffee.

Training: one word. WOW. I dropped the weigths pretty signifcantly to focus on form, and the times alotted for each lift. I really feel the fulls in the muscles focused on, with bobo's plan layed out.

All in all... Im loving this thus far.

Adams

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
:dance:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay.... 3 week update. Diet is 100% on point, as is workout. I didnt lose weight the first week, lost 2.5 last week, and .5 this week. For a total of 3 pounds to day. Diet is VERY EASY to follow. I think I will change my weigh in date to saturday morning, so Im not weighing in the morning after my cheat meal. I wan't to see if that heavy meal is affecting the scale. Also didnt get in my tape measuere till last wed., took measurments then, and will retape this wed. I will put both up that date.

Here are my 3 weeks photos. Please critique HARD... I want to hear what others see, and not just my opinion.

Oh, and just FYI... The start is the left photo, and this morning is the right photo.

Attachments

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Honestly, I didn't expect to see much if a difference but you can DEFINETLY tell in the full back and front shots, especially the love handle area. You've lost more than 3lbs of fat in those pics.....

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly, I didn't expect to see much if a difference but you can DEFINETLY tell in the full back and front shots, especially the love handle area. You've lost more than 3lbs of fat in those pics.....
Good stuff boss man. My weight is not a great inicator at all. I only lost .5 last week, but dont think that number does justice. There is alot of recomp going on.

Adams