The Swede PCT's with Amino Asylum

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, thanks for checking out my PCT log!

Long short, I was knee deep in a RAD140/S23/Trest Ace run when I got COVID and had to cease the run as I literally had no energy. Although I am bummed that I had to stop the run, I'm glad my health is back to normal.

To be up clarify the run, I started pinning Trest Ace 25mg per day on Dec. 31, and then I added RAD140 and S23 in around early February. So I definitely feel the signs of shutdown: decrease in testicle size, decrease in ejaculate volume, lethargy and puffy nips.
I will be running Clomid, Nolvadex and Aromasin from Amino Asylum.

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED LOG.... I just like their brand and trust their product. My PCT will look like this:
Weeks 1-2
40 mg Clomid
40 mg Nolvadex
10mg Aromasin

Weeks 3-4
30 mg Clomid
20 mg Nolvadex
10mg Aromasin

Weeks 5-6
20 mg Clomid
20 mg Nolvadex
5mg Aromasin

Weeks 7-8
20 mg Nolvadex
5mg Aromasin

Anyhow, I will update here every couple of days to report my progress. Thanks!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My advice would be to wait to start the aromasin. If you have low T now, that means you have very low E. Wait until T rises before reducing aromatization.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My advice would be to wait to start the aromasin. If you have low T now, that means you have very low E. Wait until T rises before reducing aromatization.
Thanks man! I've never PCT'ed before, always recovered so this is new to me. I will consider your reco. Question: The Clomid and Nolvadex should help with the puffy nips, right?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man! I've never PCT'ed before, always recovered so this is new to me. I will consider your reco. Question: The Clomid and Nolvadex should help with the puffy nips, right?
Would put clomid to the side. Clomid could potentially induce gyno because it does not bind as strongly as Tamoxifen to the estrogen receptors in the breast. Hold onto Clomid, but it may cause more issues than benefit you since you have Tamoxifen. I would also run the tamoxifen at 20mg a week for 6 weeks. Beyond 20mg, you probably will not get a greater boost in testosterone. You will have the greater potential for more sides. Would wait a few weeks at minimum to use aromasin. And then if you use, would use at a very low dose. Estrogen makes you feel good, lubricates joints, enhances growth potential, increases energy and libido.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would put clomid to the side. Clomid could potentially induce gyno because it does not bind as strongly as Tamoxifen to the estrogen receptors in the breast. Hold onto Clomid, but it may cause more issues than benefit you since you have Tamoxifen. I would also run the tamoxifen at 20mg a week for 6 weeks. Beyond 20mg, you probably will not get a greater boost in testosterone. You will have the greater potential for more sides. Would wait a few weeks at minimum to use aromasin. And then if you use, would use at a very low dose. Estrogen makes you feel good, lubricates joints, enhances growth potential, increases energy and libido.
Wow, didn't know that. So no hope of getting those Peter North sized loads due to clomid? Bummer.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, didn't know that. So no hope of getting those Peter North sized loads due to clomid? Bummer.
I have used both simultaneously fine, and I am gyno prone so I don’t believe the competition is enough to matter - enough tamoxifen will still get bound to prevent rebound gyno and decrease your puffiness.

That being said, you don’t NEED to use both and if you do I would use less of each. 20/20 each for 6 weeks would be great. I have used 40 Nolva solo for 6 weeks fine and great results, but I get no noticeable sides from it ever and I’m not saying you need that much.

BUT because you used Trest I would err on the side of a heavier PCT, speaking generally.

As mentioned, that’s too much aromasin. In a couple weeks I would add 10mg in a couple times a week for a bit to clean up rebound estrogen, but unless your nips are hurting or skin is way too oily, less really is more.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
By all means, run some Clomiphene as well, maybe you won't have negative sides. But if you do, don't hesitate to cease because tamoxifen is sufficient.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By all means, run some Clomiphene as well, maybe you won't have negative sides. But if you do, don't hesitate to cease because tamoxifen is sufficient.
Agree completely. I really don’t like Clomid anymore. 25mg per day even feels bad to me, while tamoxifen I have zero issues.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update: Day 2 and I feel good. I mean, I'm still a little zonked due to the time zone change, same with some of the other morning crew dudes that lift before the sun comes up.

Don't know if this is placebo or not but the precum was more noticeable during my post-shower encounter with the wife. Same with the volume of my ejaculate, things have been on the light side lately but this morning seemed to be more normal, more velocity and more volume. Please note I'm not trying to be vulgar or immature, but this stuff seems relevant to me as I definitely noticed a reduction in volume and force when I started the SARMs.

Nipple sensitivity is also non-existent now, so that's good.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update: Day 2 and I feel good. I mean, I'm still a little zonked due to the time zone change, same with some of the other morning crew dudes that lift before the sun comes up.

Don't know if this is placebo or not but the precum was more noticeable during my post-shower encounter with the wife. Same with the volume of my ejaculate, things have been on the light side lately but this morning seemed to be more normal, more velocity and more volume. Please note I'm not trying to be vulgar or immature, but this stuff seems relevant to me as I definitely noticed a reduction in volume and force when I started the SARMs.

Nipple sensitivity is also non-existent now, so that's good.
Not placebo, the SERM can cause your body to work right away. And the hour forward still has me messed up.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not placebo, the SERM can cause your body to work right away. And the hour forward still has me messed up.
So glad you replied with both points man. I try not to be vain or anything, but I've always prided myself in being healthy with my sex life and my wife has admitted that she feels "sexier" the more I seem like I'm enjoying myself.

And yes, I'll be honest, I had to slam a Red Bull in addition to my pre this morning. We were supposed to hit legs, and I felt groggy and unmotivated. I started thinking "Oh crap, this is what a PCT feels like." But then my buddies both confirmed they were dragging too. Good times.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing crazy to report on Day 3 other than intense morning wood and my boys feel a tad fuller.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
AA has great product and their owner is a standup guy. You're definitely in good hands with their product

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
So you feel good so far during your recovery? I’m going to be pinning for the first time soon and coming back after being shutdown is my biggest concern. Especially having a woman to please lol