The SNS Furosap XT experience

yeahbuddy555

yeahbuddy555

Awards
According to a recent studies Furosap improves lean body mass and serum testosterone significantly.

I posted a recent meta analysis promoting Furosaps benefits on here and @sns8778 (who is an absolute legend) was nice enough to send me a bottle of their new SNS Furosap XT for free.
So this will be my month long log of Furosap XT.

Details:
male
24y
Training for 6+ years, 4 times a week.
6ft1
116kg
Unfortunately more fat than muscle these days will be looking to cut while on Furosap.

Have tried several T boosters in the past such as kings blood (old formula), superpct (old formula), alpha AF and Fadogia extract.

Other supps
- generic multivitamin
- zinc
- magnesium
- pyridoxine
- Fish oil

Currently on day 2
Mood has been very good, very alpha feeling, mind is sharp. Stomach has been good, no upset.
Feeling a slight recovery and energy boost, as well as mind muscle connection.
The bottle is nice and fragrant lol, after burps taste faintly of butter chicken (Furosap is fenugreek so this makes sense).
No noticeable increase in testicular fullness or morning wood yet
So far that's it, will post updates every 2-3 days. Enjoy!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Following on this as well.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Testicular fullness?? Lmfao.
What we all strive for.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .. in for log/reviews .. its some good stuff, love to stack this with other stuff

yeahbuddy555

yeahbuddy555

Awards
Update
Mood, energy and recovery I'll say have been the most noticeable benefits of Furosap so far. You definitely feel quite anabolic and muscular, if that makes sense.
So far not much to say in terms of androgenic effects such as libido, 'performance', erection frequency etc. They've all been about normal.

Workouts have been great, all above average, mind to muscle connection has been excellent.
It's definitely a very easy product to take, no negative side effects to speak of. Pills are fine, can be taken on an empty stomach with no discomfort.
Looking forward to see if it kicks in a bit more the further in I go.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@yeahbuddy555 are you going to consider upping the dosage at all?

yeahbuddy555

yeahbuddy555

Awards
@yeahbuddy555 are you going to consider upping the dosage at all?
One bottle contains 30 pills. It's a pill a day product. If I double dose I'll be reducing my cycle length.
Maybe for the last three or five days I'll double dose it.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One bottle contains 30 pills. It's a pill a day product. If I double dose I'll be reducing my cycle length.
Maybe for the last three or five days I'll double dose it.
Yes, I'm pretty good at math also.
Alot of people do this as a comparison and just buy a extra bottle to enjoy a full length cycle.

Wasn't sure if you were going this route.

yeahbuddy555

yeahbuddy555

Awards
Update
Ill start off by saying Furosap is very nice, in the way that it doesn't make you feel 'funny' or 'strange'. Some of the other test boosters in the past have made me feel a little odd or off, I don't know how many of you can relate but thats my anecdote. You don't get that with Furosap, you feel perfectly normal.

It was a very subtle product to start out with, there was no BOOM it hit you. No instantanoues increase of anything. But now that im 10 days in I can tell you that everything has increased, the more you take it, the more noticeable it is. This is definetly true with the libido side of things, it has definetly ramped up since last post, almost to an annoying point, minds just always thinking about sex, definetly chasing the wife more. Morning wood everyday now, retention time has either stayed the same or decreased, not the best if you have PE to begin with but oh welp.

Noticeable increase in energy and aggression inside the gym, haven't had a bad workout on furosap and i'm definetly able to squeeze out a couple more anrgy reps at the end of every set.
I do feel like it is helping me recomp, I feel like im looking better everyday, feeling more muscular.
I'd go so far as to say this is the nicest testbooster i've taken too date. I definetly prefer it to Fadogia or KSM66.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update
Ill start off by saying Furosap is very nice, in the way that it doesn't make you feel 'funny' or 'strange'. Some of the other test boosters in the past have made me feel a little odd or off, I don't know how many of you can relate but thats my anecdote. You don't get that with Furosap, you feel perfectly normal.

It was a very subtle product to start out with, there was no BOOM it hit you. No instantanoues increase of anything. But now that im 10 days in I can tell you that everything has increased, the more you take it, the more noticeable it is. This is definetly true with the libido side of things, it has definetly ramped up since last post, almost to an annoying point, minds just always thinking about sex, definetly chasing the wife more. Morning wood everyday now, retention time has either stayed the same or decreased, not the best if you have PE to begin with but oh welp.

Noticeable increase in energy and aggression inside the gym, haven't had a bad workout on furosap and i'm definetly able to squeeze out a couple more anrgy reps at the end of every set.
I do feel like it is helping me recomp, I feel like im looking better everyday, feeling more muscular.
I'd go so far as to say this is the nicest testbooster i've taken too date. I definetly prefer it to Fadogia or KSM66.
How did this go?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did this go?
i dont think user is here anymore

here is the offical thread and some of the AM members jumped on it and showed good results

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i dont think user is here anymore

here is the offical thread and some of the AM members jumped on it and showed good results

He was last online two days ago...

yeahbuddy555

yeahbuddy555

Awards
Hey, big sorry. Life got a bit hectic, new baby, trying to finish my masters while working full time. Lost my exercise routine and fitness, quit the gym, didn't feel I could finish my review honestly. Been trying to get back into it, and remembered this website.
From what I can recall it was a great product, felt good and no sides to complain of. Would've liked to have finished the cycle properly, but life happens. Would definitely recommend.