The SNS advantage with SNS Anabolic XT and Anacyclus XT and probably more SNS products to come..

DBee

DBee

Awards
Over 1 week in taking Anabolic XT and 2 days in taking Anacyclus XT.

Dosed 6 caps of Anabolic XT and 2 caps of Anacyclus XT pre-workout. Amazing, I could not stop working out, was at the gym two hours straight, ridiculous endurance/euphoria/and strength boost.

Here's some pics over 1 weeks in:

....I had to come home and make some kind of log because I was so impressed so far. I'll update the log and format it in a bit so its more organized and not so dull looking.

Attachments

Last edited:
ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Over 1 week in taking Anabolic XT and 2 days in taking Anacyclus XT.

Dosed 6 caps of Anabolic XT and 2 caps of Anacyclus XT pre-workout. Amazing, I could not stop working out, was at the gym two hours straight, ridiculous endurance/euphoria/and strength boost.

Here's some pics over 1 weeks in:

....I had to come home and make some kind of log because I was so impressed so far. I'll update the log and format it in a bit so its more organized and not so dull looking.
Where's the picture dude?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got the DPS bundle of Anabolic XT with CEL Anabolic Effect. Killer stack. I loved anacyclus too, I’m sure that’s a great stack you got there!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the DPS bundle of Anabolic XT with CEL Anabolic Effect. Killer stack. I loved anacyclus too, I’m sure that’s a great stack you got there!
Anacylus vs Creatine HCL which would you pick

DBee

DBee

Awards
Nice, I just ran anabolic effect and epi-plex, love that too. Anabolic Effect with Anabolic XT sounds exciting. Would love to run that in the future.
Anacylus vs Creatine HCL which would you pick
Apples and oranges, I'd choose creatine first though then stack if you have extra money.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nice, I just ran anabolic effect and epi-plex, love that too. Anabolic Effect with Anabolic XT sounds exciting. Would love to run that in the future.

Apples and oranges, I'd choose creatine first though then stack if you have extra money.
No it's more like apples and TV remotes.

But I love your answer. Creatine is always my first choice for a natural supplement

DBee

DBee

Awards
Feeling pumped today, today may be an off day from the gym - depending on how tired I am when I get off. I'll get plenty of walking in though, usually 13k plus steps while at work.

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice in on the log .. im also dosing AXt 6caps pre .. instead of anacyclus im doing api-plex .. i do miss anacyclus now lol

are you doing just 6caps a day ? im doing 6caps pre and 3 caps 6-8hrs after.

DBee

DBee

Awards
Nice in on the log .. im also dosing AXt 6caps pre .. instead of anacyclus im doing api-plex .. i do miss anacyclus now lol

are you doing just 6caps a day ? im doing 6caps pre and 3 caps 6-8hrs after.
Thanks! I'm really interested in api-plex and the health benefits from it. Are you logging it? I may run api-plex solo for a bit and bridge it into another stack post this stack. As far as my AXT dosage I've been doing all 6 caps pre workout. I was thinking about doing another 3 at night only on workout days but have not started that dosage scheme yet. On rest/off days I just do 3 in the morning and 3 at night. Anacyclus is great, my only other experience with it was MAN PR-XT and that has Anacyclus and MITOBURN but I only ran one bottle and probably needed at least 8 weeks to see the full effect. Also at 3 caps of MAN PR-XT the Anacyclus is only 1800mg, half the dose of what I am taking now with and SNS Anacyclus at 3600mg - so hoping for even better results.

Last edited:
DBee

DBee

Awards
So I've taken SNS Anabolic XT (2 bottles) and Anacyclus XT two bottles now bridged to CEL Cloma-Plex(2 bottles) with Phosphatidic XT currently 1 week in (I did not take a break between AXT and Cloma-Plex). Posted below are some updated pictures I have gone from 189 to 197/200 depending on carb intake. I just started cleaning up my diet and carb cycling trying to lean bulk and keep my bodyfat reasonable it's winter so I don't mind a little fluff. Side note Anacyclus XT makes me a bottomless pit I could eat and eat that's almost out so I should be able to lean up a little bit.

Attachments

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for posting this. I'm sorry that I missed it, I didn't see it until I did a search a moment ago for something and it came up. I'm really glad to see that you're enjoying things and that's awesome results.

If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know.

DBee

DBee

Awards
Thank you for posting this. I'm sorry that I missed it, I didn't see it until I did a search a moment ago for something and it came up. I'm really glad to see that you're enjoying things and that's awesome results.

If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know.
Thanks! To note before I started this log I was on anabolic effect and epi-plex for two months. Hopefully it's okay to keep bridging these products (looks like there are health benefits in all the ingredients). I haven't been off a SNS products for almost a year. I want to give lipovantage a try after this current run.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks! To note before I started this log I was on anabolic effect and epi-plex for two months. Hopefully it's okay to keep bridging these products (looks like there are health benefits in all the ingredients). I haven't been off a SNS products for almost a year. I want to give lipovantage a try after this current run.
Absolutely okay to keep bridging/stacking these. I use Epi-Plex year round and I am looking very forward to doing Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Anacyclus XT, and Phosphatidic Acid XT as soon as I'm able to start working out again.

I hope that you'll continue to enjoy this one and also that you'll love LipoVantage. LipoVantage is a great product and I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more talk here on AM.

And thank you for the support and I'm glad you like the products.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am looking very forward to doing Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Anacyclus XT, and Phosphatidic Acid XT as soon as I'm able to start working out again.
That sounds like a pretty killer set up for some results. I may have to give that one a shot to!

DBee

DBee

Awards
Cleaned up my diet a lot. Started incorporating 1 to 2 cardio days a week. Just started taking 9 caps of Cloma-Plex a day with Phosphatidic XT. Strength is really progressing. I use to struggle with 275lbs ass to grass squats with a pause for only 1x3 and now I am doing them with ease for 3x5. Even more I'm in the gym for 2 hours 3x a week. I literally feel like the Energizer bunny in the gym, I don't get tired or fatigued and I don't want to leave. Below is an updated picture. Is Apigenin making my quads bigger ;).

Attachments

Last edited:
DBee

DBee

Awards
Absolutely okay to keep bridging/stacking these. I use Epi-Plex year round and I am looking very forward to doing Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Anacyclus XT, and Phosphatidic Acid XT as soon as I'm able to start working out again.

I hope that you'll continue to enjoy this one and also that you'll love LipoVantage. LipoVantage is a great product and I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more talk here on AM.

And thank you for the support and I'm glad you like the products.
Thanks for the response! That stack does sound sick! I'm excited for LipoVantage not sure what I will stack it with yet, something from SNS!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cleaned up my diet a lot. Started incorporating 1 to 2 cardio days a week. Just started taking 9 caps of Cloma-Plex a day with Phosphatidic XT. Strength is really progressing. I use to struggle with 275lbs ass to grass squats with a pause for only 1x3 and now I am doing them with ease for 3x5. Even more I'm in the gym for 2 hours 3x a week. I literally feel like the Energizer bunny in the gym, I don't get tired or fatigued and I don't want to leave. Below is an updated picture. Is Apigen making my quads bigger ;).
I'm really glad that you're enjoying the products and that's awesome progress. Congratulations on your results and on your physique.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the response! That stack does sound sick! I'm excited for LipoVantage not sure what I will stack it with yet, something from SNS!
Thank you.

LipoVantage is a great product and there are a lot great ways that you could go stacking it. If you wanted to stay stimulant free, Lean Edge is a great option to stack it with. And if you wanted to add a stim option, you could stack it with CEL Lipo Elite or SNS Thermagize XT.

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
Dude what dies Anacyclus do?? What do you feel like??

I bought Anabolic XT seems tk give you some nice muscle fullness! Still testing though, not sure if its consistent day after day… It was effective at 10 caps pre workout for me

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anacyclus XT is Back in Stock!

Introducing the New 6 Bottle and 12 Bottle Anacyclus XT Multi-Packs at Discounted Pricing

To celebrate, save 10% off thru Midnight March 31st EST!

Coupon Code: backinstock10

Anacyclus XT:
- Regular Price: 36.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 33.29

Anacyclus XT - 2 Pack:
- Regular Price: 69.99 (save 3.99)
- Price with Coupon Code: 62.99 (save an additional 7.00 for a total savings of 10.99)

Anacyclus XT - 3 Pack:
- Regular Price: 99.99 (Save 10.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 89.99 (Save an additional 10.00 for a total savings of 20.98)

Anacyclus XT - 6 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 189.99 (save 31.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 170.99 (save an additional 19.00 for a total savings of 50.95)
- As a added bonus, get a FREE bottle of XPG Ursa-Gel or CurcuPrime Gel (please include on order notes)

Anacyclus XT - 12 Bottles:
- Regular Price: 349.99 (save 93.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 314.99 (save an additional 35.00 for a total savings of 128.89)
- As a added bonus, get a FREE bottle of XPG Ursa-Gel AND CurcuPrime Gel (please include on order notes)

DBee

DBee

Awards
Back on SNS Anabolic XT (one of my favorite supplements) and now stacking it with SNS Pepti-Plex - I will post some pictures tomorrow. I'll probably end up buying some more SNS products I have not tried yet and throwing them into the stack as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Back on SNS Anabolic XT (one of my favorite supplements) and now stacking it with SNS Pepti-Plex - I will post some pictures tomorrow. I'll probably end up buying some more SNS products I have not tried yet and throwing them into the stack as well.
That is a great stack, I hope that you'll enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to seeing which other ones you're thinking of trying.

DBee

DBee

Awards
That is a great stack, I hope that you'll enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to seeing which other ones you're thinking of trying.
Probably one of the supplements more geared toward fatloss. I also want to grab some focus xt for work. I havent had focus xt in about a decade!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably one of the supplements more geared toward fatloss. I also want to grab some focus xt for work. I havent had focus xt in about a decade!
We are hoping to have Focus XT back in stock within the next 4 to 6 weeks. It got pushed back a little, but everything with the flavored powders finally seems to be coming together and we have a lot of them planned for this year.

We offer a great variety of fat loss and recomp type products. For recomp, Recomp20 is excellent. For fat loss, my favorite overall is Lean Edge bc it targets fat loss from so many angles, but Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage are great too for stim free, and Lipo Elite is awesome for a stim one. Plus, Reduce XT is one of my personal favorites and helps me a lot with the midsection area where I tend to store most of my fat.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Off topic, I started building a gym in my basement, I have a lot of work to do but this is what I have so far.
It's looking good. Some of that looks similar to my setup, which is a work in progress too.