>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

stevo98ford

Awards
Since The One has now been banned, anyone know of any other places online to get it? Just private message me! I liked this product very much.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since The One has now been banned, anyone know of any other places online to get it? Just private message me! I liked this product very much.
Actually, The ONE was NOT banned; we voluntarily stopped producing it. As for sources read

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Actually, The ONE was NOT banned; we voluntarily stopped producing it. As for sources read ~Rosie
Team APPNUT
So Appnut stopped it so they wouldn't get on anyones radar?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Appnut stopped it so they wouldn't get on anyones radar?
If you require more information please PM either Don or Dirk.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
Is taking a liver support supplement like -(Liver Assist XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions). OK wile on cycle?
and there is no need for it in PCT because 2nd gear has Milk Thistle in it.?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is taking a liver support supplement like -(Liver Assist XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions). OK wile on cycle?
and there is no need for it in PCT because 2nd gear has Milk Thistle in it.?
Yes, using Liver Assist by SNS is fine on-cycle. And yes, 2nd GEAR covers you in PCT.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I saw some exciting news today regarding The One :) Something I look forward to for sure.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw some exciting news today regarding The One :) Something I look forward to for sure.
What was that (given that The ONE has been discontinued for a while now)?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
What was that (given that The ONE has been discontinued for a while now)?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Well, I saw a Twitter advertisement that said to "Make sure and watch in the upcoming months for a reformulation of The One to be launched."

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What is the truth to this? Or will we have to ask dirk...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you have peaked my interest.:D

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt have mentioned it but there was a advertisement so I assume they are OK with people knowing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I saw a Twitter advertisement that said to "Make sure and watch in the upcoming months for a reformulation of The One to be launched."
Yes. But it will NOT be a prohormone.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Yes. But it will NOT be a prohormone.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
That's why I'm looking forward to it :)

And I apologize if I shouldn't have brought this up but since it was sent to a lot of people I figured it would be OK.

Punisher63e

Awards
I am totally bummed/pissed that you guys stopped selling The One... I used it last summer and had great results and it's a fairly safe product. Not to mention being stacked with the AI (2nd gear) and sold in a package for roughly 60 dollars was a steal. Now I see this "black cat" and HGH-UP stuff on your site... No offense but that is lame. I'm going to do some research on those products but I really want The One back!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am totally bummed/pissed that you guys stopped selling The One... I used it last summer and had great results and it's a fairly safe product. Not to mention being stacked with the AI (2nd gear) and sold in a package for roughly 60 dollars was a steal. Now I see this "black cat" and HGH-UP stuff on your site... No offense but that is lame. I'm going to do some research on those products but I really want The One back!!
I'm glad that you enjoyed your experience with The ONE and 2nd GEAR...HGHup♂ and BLACK CATS may be completely different products, but regardless of being natural, they are both VERY effective.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Punisher63e

Awards
And I'm sure not nearly as effective as The One/2nd Gear and together they cost more lol.
I don't know if you guys explained why you discontinued production or not... I haven't been on these forums for a while. If there is a thread that you are privy too, let me know.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I'm sure not nearly as effective as The One/2nd Gear and together they cost more lol.
I don't know if you guys explained why you discontinued production or not... I haven't been on these forums for a while. If there is a thread that you are privy too, let me know.
The ONE was a prohormone, so natural products are obviously not going to have the same result. That's not to say that they are effective, though.

Yes, we explained. It's called "thinking ahead", LOL.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Is there any problem with me taking USP Recreate and Anabolic Pump prior to starting up with The One? I plan to use these for four weeks prior to starting the One.

Also can I continue to use Anabolic Pump while on The One? Since both shuttle glycogen.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any problem with me taking USP Recreate and Anabolic Pump prior to starting up with The One? I plan to use these for four weeks prior to starting the One.

Also can I continue to use Anabolic Pump while on The One? Since both shuttle glycogen.
No problems using both prior to The ONE.

Yes, you can use Anabolic Pump whilst on The ONE. Just be sure that you eat ENOUGH, since you're going to have an increased appetite and both products are going to shuttle those nutrients fast.

~Team APPNUT

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
No problems using both prior to The ONE.

Yes, you can use Anabolic Pump whilst on The ONE. Just be sure that you eat ENOUGH, since you're going to have an increased appetite and both products are going to shuttle those nutrients fast.

~Team APPNUT
Thank you Rosie for getting back to me so quickly. I appreciate it. I will make sure I am eating enough. :veryhappy:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, Last time I asked you if there was any problem with taking Anabolic Pump with The One. But I would like to try AI Glycobol with The One instead. Do you see any problem with this?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, Last time I asked you if there was any problem with taking Anabolic Pump with The One. But I would like to try AI Glycobol with The One instead. Do you see any problem with this?
Shouldn't be. As I said before, "Just be sure that you eat ENOUGH, since you're going to have an increased appetite and both products are going to shuttle those nutrients fast."

~Team APPNUT

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't be. As I said before, "Just be sure that you eat ENOUGH, since you're going to have an increased appetite and both products are going to shuttle those nutrients fast."

~Team APPNUT
Thanks again Rosie. I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. I will make sure I eat enough. I am just about to finish my recomp and I am ready to eat. Lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks again Rosie. I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. I will make sure I eat enough. I am just about to finish my recomp and I am ready to eat. Lol
No worries, bud; that's what I'm here for :)

~Team APPNUT

masterX

masterX

Awards
I may have misssed a line about Pulse method.about the Days off

It has not been clear at all.
Should i follow PCT protocol after the cycle or during Off days?

thank you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have misssed a line about Pulse method.about the Days off

It has not been clear at all.
Should i follow PCT protocol after the cycle or during Off days?

thank you.
You start PCT after your last day on The ONE (i.e. AFTER your cycle), if you plan on pulsing it.

masterX

masterX

Awards
i ll do it staright for first cycle,

week1: two/three caps
week2: three caps
week3: three / four caps
week4: three/ four caps

PCT

AP "2nd gear" until i finish bottle 2caps day, morning and night
CEL "PCT assist" (no more "drive", sorry)
IBE "Lean Xtreme"

Maybe i ll start the Cycle 31th october or 1st November 2010.
You can follow my progress pics
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SpawnX/
I ll adjust my diet the next week.
I m off lifting for another week maybe... it's a part of my periodisation strategy.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
i ll do it staright for first cycle,

week1: two/three caps
week2: three caps
week4: three/ four caps

PCT

AP "2nd gear" until i finish bottle 2caps day, morning and night
CEL "PCT assist" (no more "drive", sorry)
IBE "Lean Xtreme"

Maybe i ll start the Cycle 31th october or 1st November 2010.
You can follow my progress pics
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SpawnX/
I ll adjust my diet the next week.
I m off lifting for another week maybe... it's a part of my periodisation strategy.
Can you please elaborate on what you mean by this:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you please elaborate on what you mean by this:

I think he means that he will be using 3-4 caps a day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was hoping so.... just wanted to make sure he wasn't doing 3 caps in the AM and 4 in the PM.

Things might get bad. lol
Definitely.

masterX

masterX

Awards
thx for caring. it ll be 3 or 4caps no more 4 a day.

have you read logs of the one + tren (the ph, xtren, 1-tren...) if not do you believe it can helps low dht sides from ths ph dienedrone?

thx

50Carbs

Awards
Pardon my ignorance, but what is The One and where is it? Has it been discontinued? The link in Rosie's first post gives me an error. I went to the site, but I do not see a product called The One. What am I missing? Thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Pardon my ignorance, but what is The One and where is it? Has it been discontinued? The link in Rosie's first post gives me an error. I went to the site, but I do not see a product called The One. What am I missing? Thanks.
Yes, unfortunately The One has been discontinued and is no longer in production by Applied Nutriceuticals

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ONE was a hormonal product from Applied Nutriceuticals. It was discontinued voluntarily by the company over a year ago. I suggest that you actually take the time to read through some of the subforums if looking for information on products before asking questions, since the answers are in them.

~Rosie~

50Carbs

Awards
Thanks. Maybe it would be helpful if you put a notice in the original post that it is no longer available. Seems like a huge waste of time to read 5 pages or more just to find out that the product is not available.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Maybe it would be helpful if you put a notice in the original post that it is no longer available. Seems like a huge waste of time to read 5 pages or more just to find out that the product is not available.
There are MULTIPLE threads and posts on the forum about this already - maybe you should do a search and look around before asking questions.

~Rosie~

50Carbs

Awards
All I am saying is that a simple note in the sticky for the product would save time. What is the point of reading 5 pages of the sticky, then searching and reading other threads just to find out that the product is no longer available? People are always told to read the stickies, what is wrong with putting a note in there saying that the product is no longer available?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
MAN! I haven't been on here in a MINUTE!!! I still have my bottle of The One and 2nd Gear. Thinking of running this next month, possibly with Glycobol.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAN! I haven't been on here in a MINUTE!!! I still have my bottle of The One and 2nd Gear. Thinking of running this next month, possibly with Glycobol.
Lit up and neovar would Me nice. I love neovar and the daa would help balance the test vs dht although just my opinion.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has The One been discontinued?
The ONE was discontinued in the latter half of 2009! There is a thread in the Applied Nutriceuticals subforum on it if you care to look.

~Rosie~

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Lit up and neovar would Me nice. I love neovar and the daa would help balance the test vs dht although just my opinion.
In addition to the nettle root and pumpkin seed oil or instead of them?