The official Prometabolix customer service thread

mitch911

Awards
hey prom, any info on my order, number 131. I really want this stuff and summer is comming to an end soon.

sergeant

Awards
Package still never shoed up. Did you get another one out? I know from your posting that you have been busy. Never heard back so was just wondering about an update. Thanks.

sergeant

Awards
Package still never shoed up. Did you get another one out? I know from your posting that you have been busy. Never heard back so was just wondering about an update. Thanks.

PM you out there?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Still didn't get my HMAX yet Pro, did you ship it on the 28th?

sergeant

Awards
Promo, I have still not received the order from Jul 8, a few posts ago you said you would send out another with some freebies to make up for my wait/the oversight/no original order. Been trying to find out the status. You are nowhere to be found. What is the deal. Frustration level is starting to rise, can you please find the time to let me know what is going on?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to thank Prometabolix again publically for being a solid company that has taken good care of me. Thanks Pormetabolix!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Where's Prometabolix at? I'm starting to get frustrated, I wonder if I'll ever get my hmax.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im here, I moved my operation and catching up on many things including this.

h968042

Awards
im here, I moved my operation and catching up on many things including this.
Best wishes on the new set-up.

I realize you probably have a ton of catching-up to do, but I need to throw another thing on your list.

->I have a return I'm waiting on to be processed. Order #524.

Appreciate if you could let me know when that is processed.

Thanks !!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I realize I'm a pretty impatient person, but I was just wondering if you have tracking numbers on the stuff you ship? If you sent my stuff on the 28th I imagine I should be getting it soon as your site says packages take 2-3 days in transit. I hope you get things straight soon, good luck with the new location.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Pro, I would appreciate knowing where my order is. Thanks.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
new one with extra goodies should be there in a couple of days, if the first package ever shows up just refuse it or better yet keep it.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pro, you have an email I can get ya at quick?

mitch911

Awards
hey prom, can u give me an update on my order...it seems i was one of the first to order my products but still nothing has turned up and its getting frustrating now. the order number was 131.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Prom! I got the second package today with the extra goodie in it!

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Question...
The house special:
2 Pmax
2Hmax
$85.99

If ordered seperately;
PMax $16.99 x 2 = $33.98
Hmax $24.99 x 2 = $44.98
$83.96

???

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Question...
The house special:
2 Pmax
2Hmax
$85.99

If ordered seperately;
PMax $16.99 x 2 = $33.98
Hmax $24.99 x 2 = $44.98
$83.96

???

How about now?
$80

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
have tried twice now to place an order and your system refuses my credit car(s).

What's the right way to put it thru the system?

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Well tried it one more time this morning and managed to get thru. Ordered the house special then recieved two email notices on the order. Only planned on one order, hope I didn'tmess it up. Thanks for your replies on the other notes I put in here.