Huperzine A 250mcg

Energy & Drive
Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg
Methyliberine (as Dynamine 40%) 300mg
J Regia 250mg
Hordenine HCL 75mg

Absorption
Bioperine 10mg
That actually looks pretty solid! Is that Brawn Nutrition? Couldn’t find anything when searching.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brawn Venom Burn x60 Servings - Powdered Thermogenic

Serving Size: 1 Full Scoop
Servings Per Container: 60

FAT OXIDATION & BURN

L Carnitine Tartrate 1g
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI 750mg
L-Choline Bitartrate 750mg
Olive Leaf Extract (as Oleuropein 40%) 300mg
Green Coffee Bean extract (as Chlorogenic Acid 50%) 250mg
Citrus Aurantium Extract 150mg
Aframomum Melegueta (Std 12.5% 6-Paradol) 75mg Norcolaurine (Higenamine HCL) 40mg
N-Coumaroyldopamine 40mg
Stearoyl Vanillylamide 25mg

MOOD & ENERGY ENHANCEMENT

Rhodiola Rosea Extract (Standardised 3% Saldrosides) 175mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 125mg
L-Theanine 125mg
J. Regia 75mg
Sceletium Tortuosum / Kanna Extract 2% MESEMBRINE 25mg

NATURAL DIURETIC MATRIX

Green Tea Extract (Std 98% Polyphenol) 300mg Dandelion Root 250mg

ABSORPTION COMPLEX

BioperineTM 5mg

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is it?
Maybe I am missing something with this...it looks like the same sour sugar strips that are in every candy aisle and gas station in the US?

This kind of **** pisses me off where these youtube or social medial personalities take advantage of the fact that they have a fan base that will just buy anything. It doesn't bother me on a capitalism level, but more like dude your fan base that will support you unquestionably, at least put your name on something respectable, and that betters the life of those that support you and is in line with your message which is supposed to be fitness and strength training?

Maybe I am way off, I am deployed and maybe just getting tired of it lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glucose tabs are like $6 in the diabetic section of any store with a pharmacy, and work phenomenally intra-training for an immediate boost before or after something really taxing. Faster than honey or any candy, and premeasured at 4g/tab, and they don’t melt so you can leave them in the gym bag in the car year round.

Just sayin’.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe I am missing something with this...it looks like the same sour sugar strips that are in every candy aisle and gas station in the US?

This kind of **** pisses me off where these youtube or social medial personalities take advantage of the fact that they have a fan base that will just buy anything. It doesn't bother me on a capitalism level, but more like dude your fan base that will support you unquestionably, at least put your name on something respectable, and that betters the life of those that support you and is in line with your message which is supposed to be fitness and strength training?

Maybe I am way off, I am deployed and maybe just getting tired of it lol
nope, you're 100% spot on. IG dbags hawking their usual trash. Literally the reason I refuse to participate in IG. bunch of twats

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nope, you're 100% spot on. IG dbags hawking their usual trash. Literally the reason I refuse to participate in IG. bunch of twats
What if I told you, you can have IG and not follow the dbags?! 🤯

But yeah IG is full of them and people who portray lifestyles that’s just fake.

But there is plenty of good to follow too though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What if I told you, you can have IG and not follow the dbags?! 🤯

But yeah IG is full of them and people who portray lifestyles that’s just fake.

But there is plenty of good to follow too though
haha oh i have one, really only use it for family and friends though. so yeah, minimal doucheness in that regard. Just would prefer to be able to see some of these people without having to sort through 99% trash

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im almost 50 and this doesn’t bother me one bit. Chewning and guys like him are just using youtube the same way companies used the tv years ago to advertise. You guys are really blaming the wrong person for something like this. Their getting paid to advertise, it genius.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glucose tabs are like $6 in the diabetic section of any store with a pharmacy, and work phenomenally intra-training for an immediate boost before or after something really taxing. Faster than honey or any candy, and premeasured at 4g/tab, and they don’t melt so you can leave them in the gym bag in the car year round.

Just sayin’.
Damn!! Never thought of this. I remember my mum used to keep lucozade tabs in a cupboard for when I was ill as a kid.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who is Steve Aoki? and why would I want to buy a protein powder from a guy that doesn't look like he lifts lol
There are plenty of people who are not personal trainers or top-level IFBB Pro's who can still market a company.

Steve is a DJ and record producer and music executive. The guy has a million + Followers through social media. Just that alone helps expand EVL the brand into a different target market for protein powder on top of their regular supplement buyers.

You also see companies going after gamers now and sponsoring them. Why? Because it opens up another target market to help sell their products and reach new customers.

For Example --> ProSupps sponsor DJ Khaled to promote their hyde power potion, and due to this their sales exploded

Another Example --> Cellucor sponsors Jake Lurh's of August Burns Red with their C4 Carbonated "Energy to Perform" slogan. August is one of the most popular metalcore bands and therefore it opens up their audience to the brand to help sell energy drinks.

Marketing is not about looking at a roided up dude on Muscle and Fitness to promote a brand or supplement. There are multiple other ways to get new buyers, or promote your company in the industry.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Says the person who hates on everything posted
Come on man EVL is not a good brand!! Just admit it.. how you even evl? Or evil? Wtf bodybuilding. Com made them famous a little, way underdosed and no innovation.. this is just desperate now, protein powder and djs is this what this worlds generation has come to... no offence to steve nice money making for him but does he even know how protein works!!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Says 3g Citrulline is not effective.. proven wrong
States Taurine is cheap.. proven wrong on all its benefits
Post history is nothing but dissing companies.

hmmm
Yeh because 80 percent of them are garbage... known fact... says the person who reviews protein bars and energy drinks all day and then recommends ppl stay natural can get everything from foods and excellent diet.. i stick to my strong critism free speech but think your worried to speak your mind as lots of sponsors in these boards monitoring your responses

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tbh, on the 3g of cit I thought it was underdosed...

Purely because you don’t see companies using 3, most use 4-6

So I guess it’s an easy mistake to make.

I enjoy 00A’s posts now, I mean he Could be slightly more positive but we need the balance between the good and the EVL

And that collab looks terrible, it’s up there with beasts sports and the GC’s Collabs.

What’s he going to be doing throwing protein samples out at gigs?

Reactions: 00A
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tbh, on the 3g of cit I thought it was underdosed...

Purely because you don’t see companies using 3, most use 4-6

So I guess it’s an easy mistake to make.

I enjoy 00A’s posts now, I mean he Could be slightly more positive but we need the balance between the good and the EVL

And that collab looks terrible, it’s up there with beasts sports and the GC’s Collabs.

What’s he going to be doing throwing protein samples out at gigs?
To be honest, being narrow minded in your marketing approach is how you get lost in the crowd. The "gym goer" space is desperately crowded with supplement companies all fighting for the same consumer space.

To maintain relevance, you have to step outside the norm marketing approaches. I know ALOT of people who lift SOLELY to look good half naked at festivals. They don't care about anything but sex and music and so collabs with DJs make sense.

Only a very small few are hardcore gym goers - most are casual lifters who lift to look good naked in their teen and early adult years.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw this on stack3d
For the first few months of the year, Nutrabolics was quite a busy brand, revealing and releasing a bunch of entirely new supplements. In the last few months of 2019, Nutrabolics plans on doing much the same with five new products on the way, including a promising ketogenic formula named KetoHack.

For now, Nutrabolics hasn’t shared a whole lot of information about KetoHack, although the bits it has shared make it sound very interesting. Ketohack will be a specialized exogenous ketone formula featuring a premium, patented ingredient that the brand has exclusivity on in Canada.

The key ingredient in Nutrabolics’ KetoHack is the clinically proven KetoBHBA. It stimulates ketosis to make your body use its own fat to create ketones as well as increase serum ketone levels. This is what separates KetoBHBA from regular BHB salts, which Nutrabolics says only helps raise ketone levels.

More information on KetoHack will be along soon, as the supplement does sound like it is going to be on the market and available very soon. As mentioned, it is also just one of five new products Nutrabolics has coming down the pipeline, so if you’re a fan of the brand, be ready for a strong finish to 2019.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Come on man EVL is not a good brand!! Just admit it.. how you even evl? Or evil? Wtf bodybuilding. Com made them famous a little, way underdosed and no innovation.. this is just desperate now, protein powder and djs is this what this worlds generation has come to... no offence to steve nice money making for him but does he even know how protein works!!
No offense, but do you have to be so rude?

It’s usually best to not open your mouth and speak when you don’t know what you are talking about.

Is EVL some amazing brand? No, not imho.

They do offer some decent, low level, low entry products, at some pretty low prices. A good area for lots of gym goers. They don’t offer crazy hardcore or super innovative products that this forum would love, but I doubt this is their target market anyways.

As far as Steve Aoki goes, that’s rude to just assume because he is a DJ he doesn’t know how protein even works. What is your job? You repeatedly show you don’t know how many ingredients work too. Steve seems to be a guy who loves to partake in fitness and training. So what if he wants to collaborate for some flavors on some products? It seems like fitness and training is a side passion for him. 🤷‍♂️

Not everything has to be produced solely for your exact goals and needs. You sound like the angry old man yells at clouds meme.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offense, but do you have to be so rude?

It’s usually best to not open your mouth and speak when you don’t know what you are talking about.

Is EVL some amazing brand? No, not imho.

They do offer some decent, low level, low entry products, at some pretty low prices. A good area for lots of gym goers. They don’t offer crazy hardcore or super innovative products that this forum would love, but I doubt this is their target market anyways.

As far as Steve Aoki goes, that’s rude to just assume because he is a DJ he doesn’t know how protein even works. What is your job? You repeatedly show you don’t know how many ingredients work too. Steve seems to be a guy who loves to partake in fitness and training. So what if he wants to collaborate for some flavors on some products? It seems like fitness and training is a side passion for him. 🤷‍♂️

Not everything has to be produced solely for your exact goals and needs. You sound like the angry old man yells at clouds meme.
Yeh maybe so I was bit harsh about Steve, he is a good guy watched his documentary on netflix.. worth a watch ( no mention of supps )..

But your wrong about my knowledge of supps... taurine is cheap and used as a filler.. Do not agree with 3g Citrulline, my confusion is todo with companies not labelling properly, so you have some say citrulline malate, l citrulline, citrulline and so on.. these not same thing.. i also know half the amino dosages are bunk, closes proper dosage has been by gorilla chemist, but then he put in non natural mushroom blend to it and cause a poor mix, i know about ecdy from way back before you read all these new posts on ergo log... knew about olympus labs stimx, i could list so many other things but do not wish to extend convo in here... better to do a survey and ask ppl how much they spent on supps and what results they got..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stop

But your wrong about my knowledge of supps... taurine is cheap and used as a filler..
again you are wrong.

improved performance in muscle strength and endurance, endurance exercise tests, jumping and sport-specific actions. However, the improvement in performance was associated with taurine dosage.

Human endurance performance can be improved by orally ingesting a single dose of taurine in varying amounts (1-6 g).

taurine is an essential neutraceutical with diverse cytoprotective and therapeutic actions.

Taurine plays an important role as a basic factor for maintaining cellular integrity in the heart, muscle, retina, and throughout the CNS.

which taurine provides cytoprotection, osmoregulation, neuromodulation, and the myriad of important functions it serves in humans and animals.

The potential health benefits of taurine in cardiovascular disease are rapidly emerging.
Thus, this action of taurine could be an important mechanism for providing benefits to the cardiovascular system

The fundamental role of taurine in the immune system is related to its antioxidant properties. Taurine protects tissues from oxidative stress associated with the pathology of various inflammatory diseases

ur results suggest that 2 weeks of oral taurine supplementation increases the taurine levels and has anti-atherogenic and anti-inflammatory effects prior to and following incremental exercise

Taurine significantly enhanced the physical function and significantly reduced the cardiovascular function parameters following exercise.

Taurine Reduces Muscle Soreness

Do not agree with 3g Citrulline, my confusion is todo with companies not labelling properly, so you have some say citrulline malate, l citrulline, citrulline and so on.. these not same thing..

again you are wrong
3g L-Citrulline is equivalent to 6g Citrulline Malate which was proven to you in this thread. And you said you would stop posting if people proved you wrong..

And here you are....

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not an Antaeus Labs rep but since the brand has no presence on these boards yet has earned a solid reputation, I'll post the write-up for the new Hydra Head X:

Ursolic Acid

Ursolic acid is a triterpenoid found in numerous plants. It has long been demonstrated in the data to have a myriad of beneficial effects, but it normally has poor bioavailability. HH6 complexes it in a cyclodextrin for superior solubility, thus partitioning, thus bioavailability. It potentiates amino acid (leucine) induced muscle differentiation (1). Further, it has been shown to increase muscle mass, fiber size (both slow and fast twitch), as well as exercise capacity and grip strength (2,3). Lastly, Ursolic Acid produced an increase in serum irisin levels and muscle strength (4) -- a fact which may underlie the recomposition effects that users of high-dose ursolic acid products have noted.

5-hydroxy-7-methoxyflavone

This ingredient is not to be confused with the "7-methoxy" of ages past. A recent study evaluated the purportedly anabolic effects of flavones, and reached a surprising discovery: That none of them are anabolic, unless they possess both 5-hydroxy and 7-methoxy moieties. This is made very clear, as the authors of the study write: “the 5-hydroxyl group and the 7-methoxy group in the flavones are necessary for myotube hypertrophy.” (5) Thus, 5H7M is the only flavone that is directly anabolic -- and the weak effects of ye olde 7-methoxy was possibly due to a small amount of conversion in vivo to 5H7M.

Many flavones have bioavailability issues, but cyclodextrin-complexed 5H7M should exhibit bioavailability over 70%. (6) This, ultimately, should result in a potent natural anabolic agent -- one which will combat catabolism and contribute a strong repartioning effect to HHX.

Maslinic Acid

Catabolism is also made widely manifest through the runaway production of reactive oxygen species and inflammation. As with cortisol, it is a normal and necessary part of cellular processes, but like other people’s daughters on spring break, it is bad news when they run wild. A triterpene related to ursolic acid, maslinic acid is known to have preventative effects against oxidative stress and pro-inflammatory cytokine generation. Most pointedly, it has been tested in randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, human trials -- where, at just 60mg/day, it significantly increased muscle mass and grip strength, and reduced joint pain. (7)

(+)-Epicatechin

This compound is (-)-Epicatechin's bigger, more potent brother. Like (-)-Epicatechin, it increases mitochondrial biogenesis, thus increasing fatty acid utilization. This not only increases fat burning (and may improve insulin related health issues), it spares glucose for use in muscle cells, to preserve energy and mass. The (+) stereoisomer is significantly more potent than the (-) form, and

HHX incorporates a clinically validated dose. (8)

Flawless Victory

You have done the work, continue to reap the rewards. HHX is an absolutely essential instrument in your battle to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women -- it is, simply put, the most potent anti-catabolic and pro-anabolic agent legally available.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One to make a plant based bar with 12g plant protein and 1g sugar

559B9E8B-6690-4519-93B8-489C46EBEAA0.jpeg

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not an Antaeus Labs rep but since the brand has no presence on these boards yet has earned a solid reputation, I'll post the write-up for the new Hydra Head X:

Ursolic Acid

Ursolic acid is a triterpenoid found in numerous plants. It has long been demonstrated in the data to have a myriad of beneficial effects, but it normally has poor bioavailability. HH6 complexes it in a cyclodextrin for superior solubility, thus partitioning, thus bioavailability. It potentiates amino acid (leucine) induced muscle differentiation (1). Further, it has been shown to increase muscle mass, fiber size (both slow and fast twitch), as well as exercise capacity and grip strength (2,3). Lastly, Ursolic Acid produced an increase in serum irisin levels and muscle strength (4) -- a fact which may underlie the recomposition effects that users of high-dose ursolic acid products have noted.

5-hydroxy-7-methoxyflavone

This ingredient is not to be confused with the "7-methoxy" of ages past. A recent study evaluated the purportedly anabolic effects of flavones, and reached a surprising discovery: That none of them are anabolic, unless they possess both 5-hydroxy and 7-methoxy moieties. This is made very clear, as the authors of the study write: “the 5-hydroxyl group and the 7-methoxy group in the flavones are necessary for myotube hypertrophy.” (5) Thus, 5H7M is the only flavone that is directly anabolic -- and the weak effects of ye olde 7-methoxy was possibly due to a small amount of conversion in vivo to 5H7M.

Many flavones have bioavailability issues, but cyclodextrin-complexed 5H7M should exhibit bioavailability over 70%. (6) This, ultimately, should result in a potent natural anabolic agent -- one which will combat catabolism and contribute a strong repartioning effect to HHX.

Maslinic Acid

Catabolism is also made widely manifest through the runaway production of reactive oxygen species and inflammation. As with cortisol, it is a normal and necessary part of cellular processes, but like other people’s daughters on spring break, it is bad news when they run wild. A triterpene related to ursolic acid, maslinic acid is known to have preventative effects against oxidative stress and pro-inflammatory cytokine generation. Most pointedly, it has been tested in randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, human trials -- where, at just 60mg/day, it significantly increased muscle mass and grip strength, and reduced joint pain. (7)

(+)-Epicatechin

This compound is (-)-Epicatechin's bigger, more potent brother. Like (-)-Epicatechin, it increases mitochondrial biogenesis, thus increasing fatty acid utilization. This not only increases fat burning (and may improve insulin related health issues), it spares glucose for use in muscle cells, to preserve energy and mass. The (+) stereoisomer is significantly more potent than the (-) form, and

HHX incorporates a clinically validated dose. (8)

Flawless Victory

You have done the work, continue to reap the rewards. HHX is an absolutely essential instrument in your battle to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women -- it is, simply put, the most potent anti-catabolic and pro-anabolic agent legally available.
I'm definitely interested in this! I always wanted to try HH6 but never got around to it. Will be keeping an eye out for sure.