The New Product Release Thread

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you link me to the clinically proven study and dose and I swear I will never mention this again..
Ok here’s a few:

Here’s even one for some different performance:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2601.JPG

Looking for loggers below to kick off the release of another new product from us!

Controlled Labs Orange GutBAC Logger Search

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
G Fuel Energy drink which sold out in minutes will be back in stock at 3 PM Eastern for sale

Formula:
300mg caffeine
aminos
vitamins
antioxidants
S7 blend

Flavors:
Blue Ice
Sour Cherry
Rainbow Sherbet
FaZeberry..

Pricing:
~$32 for Case of 12 Cans
~$11 for Case of 4 Cans
why put s7 in a drink aimed at people sitting on a couch/chair haha?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio Bourbon Banana Nut now in 5lb Tubs

MTS Outright S'mores Bar goes on sale at 12 PM Eastern tomorrow 8/8/19

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ Nice burner profile, nothing too crazy and not too much caffeine.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the 8 servings if I don't like it I'm not stuck with 4 pounds.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrex Alpha Pump Review

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saw a new Controlled Labs product...not sure if I should spill the beans since it wasn’t fully revealed

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you guys seen the new revised Orange Triad formula btw???

5,000iu of D3 & 120mcg K (Menaquinone-7) are the new star players IMO.

View attachment 185553

Plus the new Freedom Pop flavor of Purple Wraath coming, we’ve really been beefing up our offerings!
Nice hadn’t seen that!

Same changes to orange + greens?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 185553

Plus the new Freedom Pop flavor of Purple Wraath coming, we’ve really been beefing up our offerings!
Pricing staying the same on OT? Switched from that to trumulti awhile back with mk7 and KSM being the primary reasons. Might have to consider switching back now that KSM is in everything and my joints are getting old

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Next BSN Syntha 6 Coldstone Flavor
Apple Pie A La Cold Stone

View attachment 185553

NICE!
Next time I stock up I will buy a years worth!

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice hadn’t seen that!

Same changes to orange + greens?
K is also 120mcg in OT+Greens but D is only 2,000 in the powder.

Pricing staying the same on OT? Switched from that to trumulti awhile back with mk7 and KSM being the primary reasons. Might have to consider switching back now that KSM is in everything and my joints are getting old
Yep I have not heard any plans to change; just a reformulation to try to give the people what they want and live better!

And check out that new Orange Shell

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wanted to repost this because I got a lot of people asking if this would be for sale after the event Sunday.

“This will not be sold. Only available at the BioCrew Bash on Sunday. Exclusive Release!”
Nutrabio.jpeg

SO if you are not attending the event it looks like this may not be available for purchase. But time will tell if Glazier will decide to bring it on the webpage in the future due to demand. Nutrabio is very good about listening to their consumers, so we will see!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neuro Series-Neuro CBD.png

800mg full spectrum CBD delivered using Iron Legions topical delivery system!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 185553

I love most of CL's products, and have been thru tons of OT bottles, but I always get "tired" of taking 6 of those a day...and I'll get off it for months then back to it.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love most of CL's products, and have been thru tons of OT bottles, but I always get "tired" of taking 6 of those a day...and I'll get off it for months then back to it.
Nothing says you have to take full dosage. If you are eating right you shouldn't need it. I never take full doses of vitamins. When I have used OT in the past I took three caps a day in singular doses morning/noon/evening. Vitamins are there to help fill gaps in small measure not supply your body with everything. You should be getting most from food.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing says you have to take full dosage. If you are eating right you shouldn't need it. I never take full doses of vitamins. When I have used OT in the past I took three caps a day in singular doses morning/noon/evening. Vitamins are there to help fill gaps in small measure not supply your body with everything. You should be getting most from food.
Something I do is keep both a bottle of OT and a tub of OT+Greens (fan of the iced tea with lemon myself) around. Whenever I don’t feel like taking pills, I will have the drink with my meal.

Sometimes if I am eating in a restricted window, I will just take the entire daily dose at once. As mentioned, they’re supplements to help fill nutritional gaps.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for gutbac again. Sad I can’t get in on the logging action but looking forward to getting a hold of a few bottles and getting it going, my gut’s all over the shop

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Controlled Labs got some Neat New Stuff !!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Something I do is keep both a bottle of OT and a tub of OT+Greens (fan of the iced tea with lemon myself) around. Whenever I don’t feel like taking pills, I will have the drink with my meal.

Sometimes if I am eating in a restricted window, I will just take the entire daily dose at once. As mentioned, they’re supplements to help fill nutritional gaps.
Ya I usually do + Greens since it doesn’t taste too bad and I’d rather drink something during my meals. 🤷‍♂️

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but it's a really comprehensive formula. Would you rather take immune and joint supplement separately? That would make more pills.
My problem is with the high B vitamins content.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For any of you with Kroger's around, the free Friday download today is for a Quest bar

And I also got an email advertising $1 Bangs (up to 6) over the weekend

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS will be releasing VasoForce XT in the upcoming weeks. A comprehensive pump 5 ingredient product, 4 of them being trademarked. Formula to be revealed in the near future

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, but it's a really comprehensive formula. Would you rather take immune and joint supplement separately? That would make more pills.
I take Olive Leaf Extract, Lugol's Iodine and Colloidal Silver daily for that. (Never had an issue with joints).

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS will be releasing VasoForce XT in the upcoming weeks. A comprehensive pump 5 ingredient product, 4 of them being trademarked. Formula to be revealed in the near future
Was there a non-stim pre from SNS coming as well?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

View attachment 185553

That's awesome! I had no idea this had even happened

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love the addition to OT
That's awesome! I had no idea this had even happened
Yes I was excited about this; saves me the cost and effort of taking a separate pill every day! K isn’t the cheapest supplement out there by any means either.

My understanding is excess unused B vitamins are simply excreted in urine - may I ask why this is a concern for you? I’m no doctor, just trying to learn

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ghost legend grapefruit coming soon
We should see ocean water as the next flavor after this

0B98025A-8768-4C8B-8E1E-A1F64F2DBCC5.jpeg