The New King of Pre-Workouts Will Soon Begin Its Reign!

MandrakeAU

Awards
Yes caffeine content, and all of trademarked ingredients we use will be disclosed it’s more of the Novel ingredients won’t be
Great. I think this is, honestly, fair to both the consumer and to OL in terms of protecting your R&D and innovation efforts.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any carryover ingredients from Alpha Bulk included in this pre?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Welp I'm sure you will do well but I for one don't purchase prop blends. Maybe have someone like fitnessdealnews or garagegymhomie try it on their YouTube pages.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Welp I'm sure you will do well but I for one don't purchase prop blends. Maybe have someone like fitnessdealnews or garagegymhomie try it on their YouTube pages.
All of the licensed ingredients are disclosed. Our innovative ones are not and there’s no reason to do so because there aren’t human studied doses to back clinical claims on them anyways. Caffeine dose is transparent as well

I wrote a very thorough message on this in one of the threads. Hopefully it resonates

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We can hardly contain our excitement! 🤩

We're thrilled to announce that the launch of Oracle, Olympus Labs' latest pre-workout supplement, is just one day away!

They've truly poured their heart and soul into creating this amazing new preworkout, and we can't wait for you all to get your chance to experience it.

We're on the edge of our seats as we await the launch on March 21st , when Oracle takes the fitness world by storm.

Don't miss out!

Seth777

Seth777

Awards
Lol not trying to talk **** but I'm a college drop out that was never that good at using PowerPoint but I could have done a better promo video than the one that is on the strong website.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Formula is up for anyone that cares and it’s $45 for a tub (40 scoops).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered. Based on the panel, I'm doing 1 1/2 scoops.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hope some people log this one it'd be cool to hear yall feedback.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't find the label of listed ingrediants. Just a write up of some of the ingredients.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Has anyone checked out the info on Genistein and how we finally have both a novel and highly effective natural MAOI on the market?

MandrakeAU

Awards
Has anyone checked out the info on Genistein and how we finally have both a novel and highly effective natural MAOI on the market?
Is there a write-up on some of the novel ingredients in Oracle? I'd be interested to see that. Also curious to if there will be a distributor for the new OL products in Australia or Europe?

Shipping rates from the US to AU are utterly atrocious.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Olympus Labs Rep The total Caffeine Matrix is 405 mg but when you add up the three caffeine sources it totals 410 mg. Am I missing something?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Olympus Labs Rep The total Caffeine Matrix is 405 mg but when you add up the three caffeine sources it totals 410 mg. Am I missing something?
Targeted Release Caffeine is 60% so it is 120mg for the 200mg serving amount.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Targeted Release Caffeine is 60% so it is 120mg for the 200mg serving amount.
The blend shows a total 405mg, but the 3 components are listed as 200, 105, and 105. It should add up to 410 total.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The blend shows a total 405mg, but the 3 components are listed as 200, 105, and 105. It should add up to 410 total.
Ya I'll be honest I don't know what is up with the listing, but Targeted Release should be 120mg active, Anhydrous at 105mg, and Infinergy at 75mg active, so 300mg active. Total listing does add to 410, so again idk why it says 405mg unless I am reading it wrong.

I just finished working out though so excuse me if I looked at it wrong.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ya I'll be honest I don't know what is up with the listing, but Targeted Release should be 120mg active, Anhydrous at 105mg, and Infinergy at 75mg active, so 300mg active. Total listing does add to 410, so again idk why it says 405mg unless I am reading it wrong.

I just finished working out though so excuse me if I looked at it wrong.
@Olympus Labs Rep Oversites like this make me question the quality control of the overall product. Just like the big reign issue where people were getting more stims that stated. If a company can’t even get their labels right, what makes us think their manufacturing process isn’t shady? They already proved this with the manufacture mishap with re1gn. Sorry but I won’t be buying this pre.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
@Olympus Labs Rep Oversites like this make me question the quality control of the overall product. Just like the big reign issue where people were getting more stims that stated. If a company can’t even get their labels right, what makes us think their manufacturing process isn’t shady? They already proved this with the manufacture mishap with re1gn. Sorry but I won’t be buying this pre.
To call a company shady after a labeling issue that is still within gmp compliance (gmp states over/under 10%) is an overreaction to say the least. The negative energy and accusation first mentality can be so disruptive.

I have gone back and checked our statement of work and paperwork for the preworkout and it’s correct there.

infinergy yields 37.5/75mg of caffeine per 1 and 2 scoops, Xtenergy yields 60mg and 120mg per 1 and 2 scoops, and caffeine anhydrous is 52.5mg/105mg per scoop totaling 300mg of caffeine. It should be 405mg total, 300 active caffeine
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Labels will be updated in the near future.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Eria Jarensis and enXTRA(galanga extract) combo does not surprise me. The synergy is there. It's one I personally could perceive a difference. Howver enXTRA is pretty dull on its own or just paired with caffeine. I went as high as 1200mg, but 300mg Eria J. And 300mg enXTRA is a solid dose.

I have been using Swansons Focused Attention(EnXTRA) and SNS Eria Jarensis on and off for the last year.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well :sneaky:

Innovative Performance Matrix:
- Obviously largely BA, with probably 25mg S7 per scoop, and the rest being Ligustrazine. I don’t mind BA, but personally I would rather just leave it out. S7 is pretty solid and I have liked a few Ligustrazine products in the past. So overall, I’m not overwhelmingly excited about the ergogenic performance matrix. Sorry.

The Focus Matrix:
- This is where it appears as though you nailed it for me except for the inclusion of Stim-X. It’s nice to sip on during work when you are hungover, but for preworkout purposes- I don’t really love sweating before I even enter the gym. However, it’s not a deal breaker for me.

Then we have the Caffeine Matrix:
-Sure, I think most people appreciate the various forms of caffeine. That’s nice.

And that’s all she wrote! I will likely get a tub and I am glad I caught this while the sale was still in play. Meanwhile, my dreams of CU will remain but a dream. 😶

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
The Eria Jarensis and enXTRA(galanga extract) combo does not surprise me. The synergy is there. It's one I personally could perceive a difference. Howver enXTRA is pretty dull on its own or just paired with caffeine. I went as high as 1200mg, but 300mg Eria J. And 300mg enXTRA is a solid dose.

I have been using Swansons Focused Attention(EnXTRA) and SNS Eria Jarensis on and off for the last year.
There’s a coffee i consume that has enxtra and man do I feel a noticeable difference. It’s a great stacking ingredient and when you add genistein to the mix…

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Well :sneaky:

Innovative Performance Matrix:
- Obviously largely BA, with probably 25mg S7 per scoop, and the rest being Ligustrazine. I don’t mind BA, but personally I would rather just leave it out. S7 is pretty solid and I have liked a few Ligustrazine products in the past. So overall, I’m not overwhelmingly excited about the ergogenic performance matrix. Sorry.

The Focus Matrix:
- This is where it appears as though you nailed it for me except for the inclusion of Stim-X. It’s nice to sip on during work when you are hungover, but for preworkout purposes- I don’t really love sweating before I even enter the gym. However, it’s not a deal breaker for me.

Then we have the Caffeine Matrix:
-Sure, I think most people appreciate the various forms of caffeine. That’s nice.

And that’s all she wrote! I will likely get a tub and I am glad I caught this while the sale was still in play. Meanwhile, my dreams of CU will remain but a dream. 😶
you know how it is brodie. I tried to formulate this from the consumers perspective. Too many pump ingredients and then stacking it with the natural anabolics makes me have to use different things for legs days and cardio but the every day ergogenic will have a few of the CU ingredients. Please remind me what you want most from there and I’ll consider it!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To call a company shady after a labeling issue that is still within gmp compliance (gmp states over/under 10%) is an overreaction to say the least. The negative energy and accusation first mentality can be so disruptive.

I have gone back and checked our statement of work and paperwork for the preworkout and it’s correct there.
Uh, what? “Within compliance”? That’s a tolerance for a product to be within a certain amount of what’s listed on the label. The numbers on the label don’t add up. This is a math problem, GMP tolerance doesn’t factor in this.

So, you have paperwork with the correct numbers, but they didn’t make it to the actual label? Did you run out of time to proofread?

You need to calm down, stop being so defensive. You have a mistake, why can’t you just own it and not accuse a potential customer of being “disruptive”?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ORACLE By Olympus Labs
Oracle. Has. Spoken. 🔮
⭐40% Off Sale Ends Tonight @ Midnight PST!⭐
Use Code: ORACLE40 at checkout

Seize the final opportunity to experience this phenomenal new pre-workout at a remarkable 40% discount!

Don't miss out...

A deal like this won't come around again, so be sure to stock up and take advantage of this amazing introductory offer while you still can!

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/oracle-has-spoken/

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Pretty much. Olympus will vehemently deny that it is, but everyone seems to agree that it has the exact same feel.
All alkaloids have a feeling common but that doesn’t mean it’s the same exact feel. To date we have only released one product with stim-x and several with alpha-y and the feedback has been different. Speculating is ok but saying pretty much isn’t conclusive. There are a ton of alkaloids found in these plants.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Uh, what? “Within compliance”? That’s a tolerance for a product to be within a certain amount of what’s listed on the label. The numbers on the label don’t add up. This is a math problem, GMP tolerance doesn’t factor in this.

So, you have paperwork with the correct numbers, but they didn’t make it to the actual label? Did you run out of time to proofread?

You need to calm down, stop being so defensive. You have a mistake, why can’t you just own it and not accuse a potential customer of being “disruptive”?
Thank you for saying what we are all thinking!

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards

Look, your feelings are clearly upset over something. How can I make it up to you? Seriously. I openly stated that the math on the label didn’t add up and that it was a labeling mistake, but that labeling mistake still has the product within Gmp compliance so the shady statement was uncalled for. That mistake will be rectified and I even thanked him.
I swear you always take what is written and totally blow it out of context.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Thank you for saying what we are all thinking!
so my response to you gets overwritten by someone taking my response to you out of context? You questioned our quality control and called us shady over a labeling error which is within gmp compliance ascertaining that the label is compliant even if technically wrong. Are you going to take time to review my response, breakdown and redact your claims of quality control and said shadiness?

I have tried to be transparent about everything here but jeremyk and some users just want to comment on all the negative things but don’t want to comment on any of the positive. We’re here to work with you guys there’s not much to gain with this negative energy. If my response to you was “too much” then I apologize offredo.

infinergy yields 37.5/75mg of caffeine per 1 and 2 scoops, Xtenergy yields 60mg and 120mg per 1 and 2 scoops, and caffeine anhydrous is 52.5mg/105mg per scoop totaling 300mg of caffeine. It should be 405mg total, 300 active caffeine
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Labels will be updated in the near future.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s give OL a chance. Several guys in this forum bashed them when they released Alpha Bulk, accused them of being shady when the beta tester was the owner. I get it that it looks skeptical but a few guys have been logging it, all though not all of them have been doing a good job at logging, one guy has been doing really good and is singing praises about the product. Let give them a chance and see how Oracle is. So what there was a mistake on the label. It is what it is. **** happens. The mistake was admitted and it will be fixed. Let’s see how everyone likes Oracle when they receive it.