The New hyperdrive 3.0 +

00s2ked

00s2ked

Awards
Has anybody taken it ?

How is it compare to the old formula ?

Does it work like the old formula ?

If had a choice between the old formula n

the new , which one ? Honest answers please.

Thanks

00s2ked

00s2ked

Awards
i mean i tried the old formula and it works very well and loved it... i just wanted to see if anyone here on the board has tried it out yet and notice any difference between the two... heard it should be better but more info would be great

BifWebster

Awards
I doubt anyones tried it yet since it was just released, maybe an Alri rep. Supposedly its the same ingredients as the old ones with increased dosages of two of them. I'm gonna try it eventually since I loved the old one and thats no longer available, hopefully this ones even better.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I doubt anyones tried it yet since it was just released, maybe an Alri rep. Supposedly its the same ingredients as the old ones with increased dosages of two of them. I'm gonna try it eventually since I loved the old one and thats no longer available, hopefully this ones even better.
Well... Yeah... This is what the write up says lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm planning on trying it shortly, but not yet

jmr1228

Awards
I haven't tried Venom Hyperdrive 3.0, but I received Hyperdrive 3.0+ yesterday. I took half a capsule (I am female, 135lbs) and soon felt very off. My pupils were dilated, my mind felt really fuzzy, I felt tired, shortness of breath, pounding heart. It took a few hours to feel normal again. I did have a mild appetite suppression, though. I am pretty bummed out since I was really looking forward to them! I have tried several of the ingredients on their own before, so I am not sure what did me in. I will probably try it again at least once or twice more though just to see if my reaction changes.

I found one review on Amazon.com from a woman who loved 3.0 but had the same reaction as me to 3.0+, but other than that I can't find any other comparisons.

I found someone on eBay still selling the old formula, so I bought a bottle (okay, three -- just in case I really like it :lol:) yesterday, so I'll report back after I get those and try them. Like I said, I am also going to retry the new stuff in hopes it was just a one-time bad reaction.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Possible that you need to assess a tolerance to it...

jmr1228

Awards
Possible that you need to assess a tolerance to it...
By that do you mean find a dosage that works for me or take it a few more times to allow my body to adjust?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
By that do you mean find a dosage that works for me or take it a few more times to allow my body to adjust?
Yes.. ake another half cap, and see if the undesirable sides subside..

jmr1228

Awards
Yes.. ake another half cap, and see if the undesirable sides subside..
Makes sense, thanks. I'll do that tomorrow AM when I am home (the dilated pupils thing was a little awkward at work...!)

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Did you take it on a full stomach??

I haven't tried Venom Hyperdrive 3.0, but I received Hyperdrive 3.0+ yesterday. I took half a capsule (I am female, 135lbs) and soon felt very off. My pupils were dilated, my mind felt really fuzzy, I felt tired, shortness of breath, pounding heart. It took a few hours to feel normal again. I did have a mild appetite suppression, though. I am pretty bummed out since I was really looking forward to them! I have tried several of the ingredients on their own before, so I am not sure what did me in. I will probably try it again at least once or twice more though just to see if my reaction changes.

I found one review on Amazon.com from a woman who loved 3.0 but had the same reaction as me to 3.0+, but other than that I can't find any other comparisons.

I found someone on eBay still selling the old formula, so I bought a bottle (okay, three -- just in case I really like it :lol:) yesterday, so I'll report back after I get those and try them. Like I said, I am also going to retry the new stuff in hopes it was just a one-time bad reaction.

jmr1228

Awards
Finally took the other half cap today... feeling great now with none of the bad side effects from the other day! Just a little sweaty, but nothing terrible. Feeling energetic and not hungry at all. :woohoo:

The only difference I can think of is when I split the capsule the other day into two empty capsules, the one I took wasn't sealed all of the way and some of the power got on my tongue. Maybe it hit me too fast because of that?

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Yep your tongue is like a sponge literally.. that may have been a factor.. Also if you took it with any other stims caffeine or energy drinks etc.. Hyperdrive is no joke... I love this stuff.

Finally took the other half cap today... feeling great now with none of the bad side effects from the other day! Just a little sweaty, but nothing terrible. Feeling energetic and not hungry at all. :woohoo:

The only difference I can think of is when I split the capsule the other day into two empty capsules, the one I took wasn't sealed all of the way and some of the power got on my tongue. Maybe it hit me too fast because of that?

jmr1228

Awards
Yep your tongue is like a sponge literally.. that may have been a factor.. Also if you took it with any other stims caffeine or energy drinks etc.. Hyperdrive is no joke... I love this stuff.
Yeah, I had a lot of caffeine in the morning the other day when I took it. (Didn't get the package until lunchtime; otherwise I would have taken it in the morning.) Probably shouldn't have done that!

Thanks for your help! :)

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Bingo my dear.. try it in the morning with breakfast and no other caffeine and no problem..:)
Yeah, I had a lot of caffeine in the morning the other day when I took it. (Didn't get the package until lunchtime; otherwise I would have taken it in the morning.) Probably shouldn't have done that!

Thanks for your help! :)

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
I tried it

I have tried the new hyperdrive 3.0+ and I can say that it has much more power then the old. I am no where nearly as hungry as I was when I took the old one. It has very good energy. I take it in the morning with beta alanine and cissus before my workout. And we are talkin explovsive energy. But as a whole by it self its a lot better then the old stuff

BifWebster

Awards
I have tried the new hyperdrive 3.0+ and I can say that it has much more power then the old. I am no where nearly as hungry as I was when I took the old one. It has very good energy. I take it in the morning with beta alanine and cissus before my workout. And we are talkin explovsive energy. But as a whole by it self its a lot better then the old stuff
sweet i was between this and vpx's meltdown, i have had success with the old venom before... and althought vpx meltdown looks interesting it has yohimbine in it which i never seem to respond well too. I'm gonna order a bottle soon.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
sweet i was between this and vpx's meltdown, i have had success with the old venom before... and althought vpx meltdown looks interesting it has yohimbine in it which i never seem to respond well too. I'm gonna order a bottle soon.
I might give this new formula a go as well. As for the VPX Meltdown, I have read some pretty good things about it, so decided to try it. From what I have read, it ws not supposed to be a harsh stimulant. I can tolerate 2 caps pretty good for the most part, but the full 3 cap dose has me jittery, and F's with my heart rate/rythm a little too much for my liking!! Also seems to be giving me some prostate issues like high doses of Ephedrine used to give me! I not trying to knock this product(Meltdown), as everyone reacts differently to different things.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I tried it today by taking one cap. I bought it primarily for energy and can honestly say i felt nothing from the one dose. I fell asleep 3 hours later and woke up with a terrible headache. Tommarrow I will try 2 caps. Has anyone had to take more than the recomended dose?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So overall better appetite suppression and more energy?

ummmwhat

Awards
The new version kicks just as much ass as the old. Only fat burner that has ever really worked for me. I take 2-3 a day (I don't respond well to stimulants, not for everyone)

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
The new version kicks just as much ass as the old. Only fat burner that has ever really worked for me. I take 2-3 a day (I don't respond well to stimulants, not for everyone)

Any sides with 3? just thinking maybe i need to up the dose

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just barely notice one cap, but i do notice it