The Gorilla Mind Rush Log - Semi Daily, Totally Awesome

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
The good folks at Gorilla Mind Rush and MorePlatesMoreDates.com sent me a 90 cap bottle of Gorilla Mind Rush.

I got this bottle because the makers of the product we're confident enough that even though they did not disclose the amount of ingredients in milligrams, the formula was strong enough to stand on its own as an over the counter and legal nootropic.

Wait a minute, legal nootropic?

Yes, I said legal. It's important to note that there are tons of different nootropics on the market, many of them are just basically chemicals are peptides that are produced and sold to Consumers.

They tend to float in a legal limbo status not being legal or illegal to possess, sell, or use.

These are the racetams, like aniracitam, but I also covers things like noopept, and various other chemicals you can find.

And then we have things like modafinil. The supposed smart drug that everybody climbers to get, which I've used in personally find is overrated.

That isn't to say that these things don't work, but some of them only work for a short time, if not minutes and if dosed incorrectly can cause major problems for the user.

My Initial Criticism of Gorilla Mind Rush - Mystery Ingredient Profile

I use quite a lot of caffeine during the day.

Stimulants are a funny thing, you get to know how they affect you and your body will build a tolerance to certain ones over time.

What I took a look at the ingredient profile I wasn't impressed. There were some exotic looking things in there, but there were no amounts next to any of them, even caffeine.

I officially wrote it off, giving some smart-aleck type comments in another thread on this website.

I personally don't care what strange things you put in your nootropic product, but if you're not going to list the amounts on the bottle you're going to give me some problems based on how many stimulants I take throughout the day in the form of caffeine.

That's not to mention that some things can be underdosed and present on the label just to look good. You never can tell with these types of products.

That's when one of the promoters and investors of the product stepped into correct me, and I called his bluff and said "then send me a bottle," to which she said "sure".

So here we are.

I've used the product for 2 days now, and this is my third day so I'll be updating from here on in to let you guys know what I'm experiencing.
20180523_164030.jpeg
20180523_164035.jpeg

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
My Day One Experience

I was getting guidance from the creator of the product or at least the person who says he put the formula together.

When I got the product came with the little paper insert nothing fancy, it was printed off of a regular laser printer and told me to start low with two capsules if not just one of the suggested 3 capsule dosage.

So I started low, I took two capsules based on that piece of paper and the email communication I was getting from the products formulator.

I skipped my morning ritual of energy drinks and just took two pills of gorilla mind Rush.

After about 25 to 30 minutes I felt at kicking in. It was a somewhat clean energy, but it was the type of that made me somewhat impulsive as I was driving.

I nearly pulled over impulsively to a grocery store to pick up a can of Diet Coke because for some reason I started craving it.

Suffice it to say, there was a definite effect that I was feeling that was above and beyond the normal caffino taken for the day.

The main problem I have is that it was, my job I'm in sales where I have to talk to people all day long.

Without anyone to talk to this thing to have gone to waste. Your paragraph I'll post a little bit later on my subsequent second dose and 3rd and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this log. Nice day 1.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Day 3

So yesterday was a long day at work, and I decided to dose like this:

* in the morning 2x
* noontime 1x
* afternoon 2x

This is still under the 6 per day recommended limit.

Effective at one capsule?

I would have to say that this stuff is generally not that effective for me at 1x capsule, but I use a lot of stimulants so your mileage will vary different than me.

Trying 3 Capsules

I just took three caps, the highest at one time recommended dose, and I'm going to report back later what happens.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like the ingredients, but that large prop blend scares me.