• Total voters
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of product would you like to see next from app nut?

whichever u pick, what certain ingredients would u like to see it have?

EX: Post Workout - powder or pill? creatine? if so, what kind? what else in it?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
What type of product would you like to see next from app nut?

whichever u pick, what certain ingredients would u like to see it have?

EX: Post Workout - powder or pill? creatine? if so, what kind? what else in it?
:soapbox: I gotta chime in, nothing and here's why....I've been using RPM for the last two and a half years at 3 caps a day ( Sat and Sun off ), I have found very few products that deliver that RPM has in regards to its intentions, Drive is also very good but RPM holds dear to me so with that being said I'm certain that there are other members that feel the same way I do...Im sure Dirk and Don have something in the pipeline.

Did I mention that I F!@#$%! love RPM.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
liquid protein shots ftw

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic
don't care if its natural or not hormonal or not

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
again, thanks for the replies! keep em comin!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
in for post workout product :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:soapbox: I gotta chime in, nothing and here's why....I've been using RPM for the last two and a half years at 3 caps a day ( Sat and Sun off ), I have found very few products that deliver that RPM has in regards to its intentions, Drive is also very good but RPM holds dear to me so with that being said I'm certain that there are other members that feel the same way I do...Im sure Dirk and Don have something in the pipeline.

Did I mention that I F!@#$%! love RPM.
We do- and thanks for the awesome feedback :)

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
One in for the post work out.

maybe a waxy high Lucine content bcaa. how about some vitamins? green natural extracts. Throw in some other synergistic craziness

Boom boom boom we're in business. lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would like to see something like xpand and creatine nitrate. that would b sick

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
a nice complete post WO shake that has a 1:1 carb: protein ratio, low sugar, and includes a good quaniity of glutamine/bcaa/creatine and maybe even some na-rala/gymnema. just keep it simple

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love to see some more anabolics both non hormonal and hormonal. I freaking love free test and drive I would run them all the time if I had the Money. I also agree on a good post workout product. I would like something with a great form of protien and a great complex carb source that's NOT made of corn. Also maybe a good creatine with it like creatine pyruvate or creatine ol phosphate. One more idea. A new appnut nutrient partitioner. But with no vanadyl or however it's spelled. Lol
Applied nutracuticals is my favorite company by the way. I can't wait to see you guys to continue to grow. Keep up the awesome work Dirk.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree. i also would like to see a PH like when we had The One.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh no a "future" thread... you've cursed yourselves... but seriously a Post workout would be awesome :)

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
I don't know, I'm in the mood for a new NO product.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
In for some tasty protein!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would also like to see an intra workout product like body mortar

but looks like we are coming out with a post workout!!

boogyman

Awards
A complete post workout formula in a shake. Protein, carbs, creatine, glutamine, and whatever else you want/need post workout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would be nice, but app nut doesnt sell protein in the US. I use ISO MASS for that. has everything u can think of in it

brunoroc

Awards
a complete NO product with citrulline malate, gplc, agmatine, creatine nitrate and some potent anti oxidants

jdrannin1

Awards
a complete NO product with citrulline malate, gplc, agmatine, creatine nitrate and some potent anti oxidants
Mmm not too sure we'll see anything like that. All that together would be quite expensive.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a greens product that tastes freaking awesome

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I have some one clones but it don't hit like the first time daaammmmm

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah The one was amazing

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
A "Staples" product to stack alongside Uncut, RPM And Drive would be nice. That consists of near clinical doses Creatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine, COP, and Cit Mal for added strength output and endurance next to those already impressive standalone products or as another stim-free preworkout option like Drive. It would be pretty cheap to make and people would buy endless supplies considering you don't have to cycle off these ingredients

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
But i guess a non-hormonal sexual enhancer would be nice too.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1 are you back with App Nut?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A complete and powerful DAA (3.12g) based test booster product. Something that would also have stinging nettle extract, fenugreek extract, damiana, maca, avena sativa and fadogia aggrestis.

By the way.... I absolutely love RPM! I am so ****ing puzzled why it does get more love.

Keep making great products Applied Nutriceuticals!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
A complete and powerful DAA (3.12g) based test booster product. Something that would also have stinging nettle extract, fenugreek extract, damiana, maca, avena sativa and fadogia aggrestis.

By the way.... I absolutely love RPM! I am so ****ing puzzled why it does get more love.

Keep making great products Applied Nutriceuticals!
Call this test booster "Passion" and stack it alongside "Drive"

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I was just informed AppNut changed the formula on igf2... Why?
Checked the bottle I received today and an old bottle and they are the same, but I've messaged Dirk just to be sure.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Checked the bottle I received today and an old bottle and they are the same, but I've messaged Dirk just to be sure.
Good to hear. I wouldn't touch that formula. It's money man. Perfect