The Express goes FULL STEAM AHEAD with RADIATE!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey everyone, sorry I am late to get in on the fun. Wanted to get this log up and running. I will be taking my first scoop of radiate as a pre workout tomorrow. I will be using it as primarily a pre workout, occasionally for cardio (I mean very occasionally lol) and just as a general pick me up. I will review on taste, effectiveness, thermogenic qualities, energy and whatever else you guys may ask of me. I am super excited to get this started. If you guys have any questions let me know. LETS RADIATE.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boom!! Can't wait to start seeing how Radiate treats you!! Express is about to get RADIATED!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hittin my first scoop after work today! I will add some more to my original post as well. Counting down the hours

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm up in here!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe he spontaneously combusted after that first scoop?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe he spontaneously combusted after that first scoop?
LOL...

We've recently just received some disturbing video footage of Express walking out of the gym... *WARNING, this video contains graphic footage and should only be seen by adults*

IMG_1490753427.894806.jpg

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I AM HERE! terribly sorry for the delay, tests and other crap got me slacking, but the express is back. ok so I took half a scoop yesterday for the first time. I am fairly stim tolerant so I wasn't expecting too much. I was pleasantly surprised by the energy boost, what I noticed most was body heat was up for sure. Sweating like crazy. Loved it. Half was good, but a full scoop was quite intriguing.

Today I hit the full scoop, radiate hits hard. First thing I noticed about 10-15 minutes after ingestion was increased heart rate, wasn't unbearable but definitely got up there. Heart rate came back to normal range mid workout. I thought the body heat and sweating was enough with half a scoop lol I was missing out. I will run the tub out at a full scoop from here. Energy was good and I thought it lasted well throughout the workout. Excited to see what I can get out of this tub, seems like this could be the OG alphamine replacement everyones been looking for with even more upside. Also I have heard mixed reviews on the taste thus far so I didn't go into it with very high expectations, especially since my only option was orange. Wow, I am going to look forward to drinking this stuff. Slight chemical taste but the after is that orange pez taste exactly.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive been fluctuating between a half a scoop and full scoop all week. Still have yet to get that tachycardia to calm down with the full scoop but its nothing crazy. Love the energy hit at a full scoop but still sweating like a mofo on the half!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive been fluctuating between a half a scoop and full scoop all week. Still have yet to get that tachycardia to calm down with the full scoop but its nothing crazy. Love the energy hit at a full scoop but still sweating like a mofo on the half!
Try 3/4 of a scoop and see if that hits your sweet spot. I've taken a short stim hiatus over the last couple weeks and then took a full scoop of our new pilot the other day. I was sweating my balls off and stimmed out of my mind! So I know exactly what you mean about a full scoop brother.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monte is right on... most peeps I talk to find that 3/4 scoop is the trick

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will test the 3/4 out today! hitting some back my favorite day so we shall see how it treats me

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been hitting the 3/4 scoop the past couple days and my body is starting to get used to it. Heart rate isn't spiking like crazy anymore. As far as a thermogenic goes I am loving this. Sweating like a hog lol and the energy is there as usual (paired with good sleep and diet) I will post some pics later this week!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been hitting the 3/4 scoop the past couple days and my body is starting to get used to it. Heart rate isn't spiking like crazy anymore. As far as a thermogenic goes I am loving this. Sweating like a hog lol and the energy is there as usual (paired with good sleep and diet) I will post some pics later this week!
Sounds like its time to jump to 1 scoop homie!