The BIG supplement thread

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two that come to mind that aren’t stim heavy but have a lot of good ingredients are PreKaged and MFit Havoc. Or there are are plenty of nootropic supplements that are low stim. SNS FocusXT and CL Orange Brainwash are a couple good ones. Chaos and Pain have a couple too. Then just add some bulk ingredients or non-stim pwo. I also like VasoBlitz with a caffeine tab. For some reason, I get in the zone with this and a great mind muscle connection.
ive had my eye on vasoblitz

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forum favorite for a reason.
Simple, Effective, and clinically dosed
@Rocket3015
@bbartsche
@BOSSMAN
@bloodnthunder
And plenty others can vouch for it

If you have not tried it you have to throw it into your stack, it is a very flexible product
Also BFF has 3 new products coming in the next 2 weeks. Keep your eyes out Ill keep ya in the loop with my discount code and upcoming promos!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...I just got thru purchasing a package deal of a fullblitz along with a small 7 day vasoblitz. will be my 1st time trying.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol...I just got thru purchasing a package deal of a fullblitz along with a small 7 day vasoblitz. will be my 1st time trying.
When samples are back in stock for Eighty:20 I will make sure I get one or a few sent out to you for your support
I got you!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When samples are back in stock for Eighty:20 I will make sure I get one or a few sent out to you for your support
I got you!
Was really impressed with the flavor of these.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got you!
Was really impressed with the flavor of these.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm always on the hunt for new supplements, impulse buying happens often, lol... Ended up grabbing these two bad boys. Anyone ever try??

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm always on the hunt for new supplements, impulse buying happens often, lol... Ended up grabbing these two bad boys. Anyone ever try??
Can we see the labels

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank god I didn’t waste Google time

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used, was ok, but nothing special, bend is prop and not sure what happened to this brand, started well but nothing new from them

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forum favorite for a reason.
Simple, Effective, and clinically dosed
@Rocket3015
@bbartsche
@BOSSMAN
@bloodnthunder
And plenty others can vouch for it

If you have not tried it you have to throw it into your stack, it is a very flexible product
Also BFF has 3 new products coming in the next 2 weeks. Keep your eyes out Ill keep ya in the loop with my discount code and upcoming promos!
You have to try this stack if you haven't. The taste is a 10, and it will give an awesome workout everytime. 1 scoop vaso, 1 scoop full blitz will have you hooked
@Iwilleattuna

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used, was ok, but nothing special, bend is prop and not sure what happened to this brand, started well but nothing new from them
Assuming you used both? Did u run them together or separately?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The 7 day is great not only just to try (it's what I bought first as well) but it works great for traveling etc so you don't have to lug a whole tub around.
I bought the package deal 1 full fullblitz 7 days vaso...plus I added a extra 7 day vaso, so I've got 14 days of vaso.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You have to try this stack if you haven't. The taste is a 10, and it will give an awesome workout everytime. 1 scoop vaso, 1 scoop full blitz will have you hooked
@Iwilleattuna
sounds like a winner, I might have to get more vaso!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
we need receip also? well that suck lol
Receipts or order confirmations are appreciated but not required. It's more of a - we have the right to request them if we think something is suspicious type of thing. We used to not require them but the problem was back when we gave away more products for logs, we had cases where people would try to give them to a friend to redeem. We know this for sure because we tested it by putting some markings on bottles to see if they came back. Almost ruined the program for everyone.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Core and sister company Amercia Labs is running a sale on some products to clear inventory. The deals on Core Fury X and both the stim and non-stim AL stuff is pretty sweet ($20 for each). May have to pick up some Fury even though I wasn't planning any purchases (I love it at half a serving).

In other news 175mg Caffeine + 125mg(50mg) Teacrine + 200mg Zynamite + 2g Tyrosine +100mg Theanine + 600mg Choline is rocking my world right now for pre-workout. I can only imagine if I used some more efficient choline than just bitartrate. I am really enjoying Zynamite. It is definitely different than Teacrine as a Caffeine alternative. Teacrine still seems to make me "feel better/happier" and feels a bit more motivational, but Zynamite so far feels more like the "energy" of caffeine (still trying to pinpoint how to describe it).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not a supplement question, but anyone have recommendations for a box that would primarily be used for squatting and maybe box jumps? Saw some on rogue and titan but felt they were pricey for what they are. I do see the appeal in the ones that have the ability to adjust heights though

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a supplement question, but anyone have recommendations for a box that would primarily be used for squatting and maybe box jumps? Saw some on rogue and titan but felt they were pricey for what they are. I do see the appeal in the ones that have the ability to adjust heights though
Like the 20-24-30 wooden boxes? That is what I use for jumps, but probably a bit high for box squats (I'm short though).

You can make those yourself, glad to help if needed.

Otherwise stackable soft boxes are expensive. They are nice, but I couldn't justify the price for my garage haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd just build one out of wood... no need to get fancy as it just needs to hold you+bar weight... prob cost you $30 in materials (if that). I would build it on the short side and then you can just add layers of more wood or whatever on top to adjust height

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like the 20-24-30 wooden boxes? That is what I use for jumps, but probably a bit high for box squats (I'm short though).

You can make those yourself, glad to help if needed.

Otherwise stackable soft boxes are expensive. They are nice, but I couldn't justify the price for my garage haha
Yeah the stackable ones are nice, but probably not needed. The one I was eyeing adjusts from 12”-24”, so a pretty good range depending on use.

I'd just build one out of wood... no need to get fancy as it just needs to hold you+bar weight... prob cost you $30 in materials (if that). I would build it on the short side and then you can just add layers of more wood or whatever on top to adjust height
Not a bad idea

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah the stackable ones are nice, but probably not needed. The one I was eyeing adjusts from 12”-24”, so a pretty good range depending on use.

Not a bad idea
just dont forget to have some pins or something to hold stacked boxes together so you dont just butt-check the top one off the lower ones haha

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone try SteelFit Steel Sweat? Solid low stim fat burning powder. I think it goes for ~$20-25, but could see this being more of a two scoop/day product, which drops its value a bit.

Adjustments.JPG

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

So are we looking for 30mg Grains of Paradise, or 30mg of 6-paradol? I’ve seen a couple products that had like 200mg+ Grains of Paradise

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That Eurycomanone percentage

$70/bottle, though

Adjustments.JPG

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post it then. Are you sure you’re not referencing Eurypeptides? Eurycomanone is usually ~1.0% (like LJ100)
Ah sh*t. Ignore me. Yes correct. But there is a brand that has 8% which the name escapes me or just get a kilo from china at 10%