The best drug or supplement for memory and concentration?

GenesisSVK

Awards
What do you think from experience (not theoretically) what is the best supplement or drug for improving learning process (memory and concentration)? And please who knows some good links or forums about cognitive enhancers write here :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pregnenolone, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine-Arginate, Huperzine A, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, DHA, Uridine, Blueberries, Ashwagandha, Grape Seed Extract, Vinpocetine, Phosphatidylserine, Alpha Glyceryl phosphoryl choline (A-GPC), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) are some useful compounds.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Pregnenolone, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine-Arginate, Huperzine A, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, DHA, Uridine, Blueberries, Ashwagandha, Grape Seed Extract, Vinpocetine, Phosphatidylserine, Alpha Glyceryl phosphoryl choline (A-GPC), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) are some useful compounds.
Great list, I will also add some Acetyl L Tyrosine to this list.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I like ALCAR, Vinpocetine(like it a lot), sometimes some form of choline, and rhodiola rosea. THE END.

-Soma

PS - Piracetam(more for focus to me) and Aniracetam(which helped memory more)

GenesisSVK

Awards
I personally like Jamieson siberian ginseng for focus and combination of piracetam and green tea or coffee for alertness, concentration and memory.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally like Jamieson siberian ginseng for focus and combination of piracetam and green tea or coffee for alertness, concentration and memory.
Great! "Different stroke for different fellas"!

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
My fav: Omega-3s <== fish oils. :drunk:

I take 6 grams to feel anything.

I used to forget stuff immediately after they have been said to me. My memory is better now.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam Powder i heard was good for both memory and concentration improvement.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
Adderall :D

Of course it does have numerous side effects