The Adonis Complex

msrider

msrider

Awards
It depends what you are looking for. I recomped my entire cycle so i really didnt gain that much sizeand at the very end I wanted some extra mass so SD was perfect. If you are bulking then I would say its amazing but if your cutting and trying to be more defined winny would be very nice.

What are your goals?
Goal is to get weight to 260 with 8%bf. I'm on my first cycle now and its doing me well. I know its gunna take a few cycles to reach this goal. Diet is pretty good but mainly worried right now about getting my weight and size a lot bigger. I plan on a 3rd cycle to realy cut the **** up. I started this cycle at 218 and am at around 235. But my 2nd cycle I was planning on 14 weeks test, 12 decca, dbol kick start, and winny for 6 weeks at end of cycle. The winny I'm running now is the ****, I was just thinking about trying something new as in sd, but at same time the winny I got is kicking ass. Thanks bro!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Goal is to get weight to 260 with 8%bf. I'm on my first cycle now and its doing me well. I know its gunna take a few cycles to reach this goal. Diet is pretty good but mainly worried right now about getting my weight and size a lot bigger. I plan on a 3rd cycle to realy cut the **** up. I started this cycle at 218 and am at around 235. But my 2nd cycle I was planning on 14 weeks test, 12 decca, dbol kick start, and winny for 6 weeks at end of cycle. The winny I'm running now is the ****, I was just thinking about trying something new as in sd, but at same time the winny I got is kicking ass. Thanks bro!
Well SD always has my vote bro:) I hate cutting but I live for bulking :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Well SD always has my vote bro:) I hate cutting but I live for bulking :)
It is fun being big. Don't know what I was thinking sd is similar to dbol, I new that. What do you get more gains from, dbol or sd?

technique88

technique88

Awards
It is fun being big. Don't know what I was thinking sd is similar to dbol, I new that. What do you get more gains from, dbol or sd?
Never used dbol but I would imagine SD would give you drier gains because it doesn't aromatize. It is a little harsher though. If you ea SD @ 10mg ED for 6 weeks I think our get some really nice gains. All my size and strength I got from SD at the end of my cycle I kept.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Never used dbol but I would imagine SD would give you drier gains because it doesn't aromatize. It is a little harsher though. If you ea SD @ 10mg ED for 6 weeks I think our get some really nice gains. All my size and strength I got from SD at the end of my cycle I kept.
You are right about dryer gains. I personally will take dbol again though. Less sides, faster strength gains, and if diet is in check with training you don't bloat.

msrider

msrider

Awards
You are right about dryer gains. I personally will take dbol again though. Less sides, faster strength gains, and if diet is in check with training you don't bloat.
Thanks bro! I will run dbol again, I didn't bloat much and besides I can take winny at end again. I can't believe how much my abdominal, and obliques are getting tight.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD at 10mg sounds amazing for a kick start or a finisher

msrider

msrider

Awards
Gunna get some sd to just have on hand bro, I will try anything once.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to contrast against recommendations here, but if you are going to go beyond 4 weeks with Superdrol, I would highly recommend mid-cycle bloodwork.
I highly recommend mid cycle bloodwork either way. Even without an oral. Just my opinion though

msrider

msrider

Awards
Not to contrast against recommendations here, but if you are going to go beyond 4 weeks with Superdrol, I would highly recommend mid-cycle bloodwork.[/QfrUOTE]

Thanks for your recomendation bro! I'm not a 100% on how to go about getting bloodwork done. Would I go to my dr? I would b nervous to go in middle of cycle as he will c I'm on aas.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Not to contrast against recommendations here, but if you are going to go beyond 4 weeks with Superdrol, I would highly recommend mid-cycle bloodwork.
Yep I live by bloodwork. I had a pre cycle test, mid and pre pct test. You realize how much aas effects you in a good and in some cases a negative way. It allows you to adjust your doseage and helps you prevent sides before they pop up. Plus $50 is a cheap price for your health and peace of mind.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yep I live by bloodwork. I had a pre cycle test, mid and pre pct test. You realize how much aas effects you in a good and in some cases a negative way. It allows you to adjust your doseage and helps you prevent sides before they pop up. Plus $50 is a cheap price for your health and peace of mind.
Thanks DD! There is so many diff categories for bloodwork. Is there a test that checks ur liver and test levels. And is there anything else I need checked in this matter.

technique88

technique88

Awards
^^^this 100%. I had blood work done right web I finished the anavar and had about 5 weeks of cycle left. Everything was functioning normally so I decided to throw in some SD.