The “Ultimate Mod Please Delete”

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Serious question... are those your lucky gym boxers? Do you multiple pairs of the same color?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this for a lean bulk? 🥩
I said before and I’ll say it again. My goal is to maintain my shape and add solid tissue. You don’t have to follow along

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My shorts always ride up , so I try and get pics and I put them down a bit to get more idea of the waist and it looks stupid. I’m a awkward dude lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve considered adding LGI stano which is androsterone at a low dose, but I’m still 🤔. Good price at lockout

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also considering a strong pre workout for the first time. Maybe some juice daddy or og irate

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also considering a strong pre workout for the first time. Maybe some juice daddy or og irate
Juice daddy and maybe see if zoo has any 3ad left. You’d probably enjoy epiandro as well though it does make me anxious at 900mg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Juiced daddy and sizmec surge are the two strongest I’ve had in a while but i prefer juiced daddy but both good

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wicked by innovative labs

Gets zero love here but it’s fucking great

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are you caloric intake? Nothing wrong with wanting to gain muscle without gaining fat, but it still requires enough calories to build and sustain the new muscle tissue. So id love more information, weight, height, calories (prot/carbs/fat) etc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dont get the purpose of multiple leaning agents while you are already lean (GW, arimistane, etc) throw all that **** out. spend ur $$ on steak, lamb, eggs, kefir, yogurt, liver, plenty fish.. If anything you may benefit from supp maybe like anabolic effect / vector, massmax.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not doing this log anymore. If I eat like that I’ll get fat. I know my body and my metabolism is horrible. My goal is to build while staying lean/improving. But I’m going more hardcore now to continue competing

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@barische i had epismash as a natural anabolic ? No lol

and btw, I notice test boosting benefits from arimistane and fullness with dryness. I love it for overall gains

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And my diet is pretty quality. A lot of varieties of Fish, egg whites, chicken, high amount of veggies and such. 🤷‍♂️

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How are you caloric intake? Nothing wrong with wanting to gain muscle without gaining fat, but it still requires enough calories to build and sustain the new muscle tissue. So id love more information, weight, height, calories (prot/carbs/fat) etc.
I’ll pm you brother

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@BigGame84 lockout supps is the only place that has it and they’re doing a 20% off

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And reading epi and andro are very similar, but androsterone has some mental benefits which epi doesn’t offer

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me, they aren't remotely similar in effects.
my apologies . I went over the nomenclature again and sometimes I get the two confused.
If it’s just epiandro I can go with apex lol
how are they different for you?

btw, thank you @Renew1 for all of your knowledge

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my apologies . I went over the nomenclature again and sometimes I get the two confused.
If it’s just epiandro I can go with apex lol
how are they different for you?
Night and day.
I don't plan on buying Androsterone again.

Apex-Alchemy has a BOGO FREE Sale going now.

Have a good night brother.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no , but is it good ? I want to try that for sure!
Maybe some yk/s4 I have on hand lol
Haven't tried but LGI has always been a top notch brand. Same thing as CEL Stano-Plex, just without the added Vaso6 of that product.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
there is nothing wrong with your metabolism. perhaps a minor slowing from extended dieting which will be revamped within 1 week of higher calories. you mentioned egg whites - perhaps the diet is lacking in much needed micronutrients to keep your test levels where they belong for a 20 some year old. Just trying to help. Sensible amounts of Whole eggs and meat & potatoes would go whole alot more for your lean bulking goals. Currently you are most likely eating and behaving like figure competitor.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
stop wasting your money, Go buy some Test E or C + HCG (300iu 2x/week) while on cycle. start at minimal dosing 250mg/week of test. grow like weeds on scott's fertilizer....

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
stop wasting your money, Go buy some Test E or C + HCG (300iu 2x/week) while on cycle. start at minimal dosing 250mg/week of test. grow like weeds on scott's fertilizer....
Some of this I already had on hand brother

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eq would be my personal choice . @barische i aromatize heavily

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You gonna run something with 14 day half-life? that **** will still suppress you way past PCT unless you front load - which is terrible idea. Leave EQ to people that never come off.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How old are you? no facial hair - perhaps lack of DHT may be the reason for aromatization, but then you dont seem to have much gyno.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How old are you? no facial hair - perhaps lack of DHT may be the reason for aromatization, but then you dont seem to have much gyno.
I feel you may be trying to be helpful but I also sense some facetiousness . I suspect I may have low dht, but it could be genetic, yet my father is hairy and my mother's dad had a beard.

I am 25

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
there is nothing wrong with your metabolism. perhaps a minor slowing from extended dieting which will be revamped within 1 week of higher calories. you mentioned egg whites - perhaps the diet is lacking in much needed micronutrients to keep your test levels where they belong for a 20 some year old. Just trying to help. Sensible amounts of Whole eggs and meat & potatoes would go whole alot more for your lean bulking goals. Currently you are most likely eating and behaving like figure competitor.
No, it is bad. Back last March , I was shooting up in water, fat, etc randomly without changing anything. Got tested. TSH extremely high, t4 extremely low, test low, lh/fsh crashed and estrogen high. It took forever to get conditioned again and grinding

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, it is bad. Back last March , I was shooting up in water, fat, etc randomly without changing anything. Got tested. TSH extremely high, t4 extremely low, test low, lh/fsh crashed and estrogen high. It took forever to get conditioned again and grinding
how is your iodine intake? perhaps only supplement that you need is some T2

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel you may be trying to be helpful but I also sense some facetiousness . I suspect I may have low dht, but it could be genetic, yet my father is hairy and my mother's dad had a beard.

I am 25
extreme dieting surely doesnt help and contributes to lower test levels which many of us know. I still stand by my suggestion of "anabolic diet". I am a registered dietitian (RD) by trade. I bet there are many holes in your recovery diet. Let me know if you would like to chat one day. Eventually fixing certain metabolic parameters may come down to alot of trial error with your diet.