Thanks IBE

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I placed my order on Monday and received it today and am very happy with the quality of service. I did speak with customer service earlier today before the package was received because there was no update on the USPS web page regarding the status of my order (not your fault as it still says scanned in). Your rep was very professional and helpful. Highly recommended!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had good service the first time I ordered from IBE. Still waiting for my package a week later this order though. I hope it is resolved soon as I need the package.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Finally got my package today. It was never scanned on arrival, but I got what i paid for in a little over a week. If i want it in a few days ill get overnight next time because it looks like USPS screwed up with priority shipping.

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
im glad you brought this up CNorris about how USPS screws up the shipping. I check up on peoples orders all the time and the warehouse swears they shipped out. Mean while the package comes late or not scanned in a week later. Makes IBE look bad like we didnt ship or something. With that said, now I know why people use all these privately owned mail delivery services more often.
Finally got my package today. It was never scanned on arrival, but I got what i paid for in a little over a week. If i want it in a few days ill get overnight next time because it looks like USPS screwed up with priority shipping.