MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you are still kicking ass and taking names, both with your progress and new position!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you are still kicking ass and taking names, both with your progress and new position!
Kickin ass and taking names!!

Everything is going smooth. Slammed, but everything is on point.

New blood work.

200 test week, 100 Sunday, 100 Wednesday. Prescribed, at 12 weeks.

Estradiol free is .62 H
Estradiol is 22

Free test 459.0
Test 1535

Vit D 58 w/ supplementation

Hemoglobin 15
Hematocrit 46

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Almost like mine was in trough at 150 that time and was in the 1600's... I have no idea how that worked out. I really do need to get my Doc to add in Free test. I always forget to ask her add that. I would assume it is alright since my SHGB levels are midline.

@RegisterJr Great to hear things are going well.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn is that blood draw taken as far as possible from a shot (at trough levels)? Test levels comin’ in hot!!!

Glad you are doing great brother.
They were. Dosing split twice weekly, the test draw was Wednesday morning, so I pushed the pin to Wednesday evening that day.

We will discuss dosing I’m sure, and he may not push me down if I say I feel good. I tempted to go down voluntarily though. I don’t *need* then *this* high for a long period.
Thoughts?

Thank you!

Almost like mine was in trough at 150 that time and was in the 1600's... I have no idea how that worked out. I really do need to get my Doc to add in Free test. I always forget to ask her add that. I would assume it is alright since my SHGB levels are midline.

@RegisterJr Great to hear things are going well.
I ask to add one thing and he drops one or two others. Missed my SHGB and cholesterol this time.

What is free estradiol? I’ve never seen it split before.

Thank you!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They were. Dosing split twice weekly, the test draw was Wednesday morning, so I pushed the pin to Wednesday evening that day.

We will discuss dosing I’m sure, and he may not push me down if I say I feel good. I tempted to go down voluntarily though. I don’t *need* then *this* high for a long period.
Thoughts?

Thank you!

I ask to add one thing and he drops one or two others. Missed my SHGB and cholesterol this time.

What is free estradiol? I’ve never seen it split before.

Thank you!
I would be lying if i told you I knew for sure how that looks. This is what the 3 estro based things they check for me when I was at 1600 that time.

Estrogen Fraction Panel, Serum or Plasma
HighEstrone89 pg/mL< or = 68 pg/mLFinalQuest Diagnostics - Dallas Lab: 4770 Regent Blvd, Irving
HighEstradiol, Ultrasensitive lc/MS58 pg/mL< or = 29 pg/mLFinalQuest Diagnostics - Dallas Lab: 4770 Regent Blvd, Irving
Estriol, Serum<0.10 NG/mL FinalQuest Diagnostics - Dallas Lab: 4770 Regent Blvd, Irving

Maybe @Hyde can answer this one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only estrogen I give any weight to is Ultrasensitive Estradiol (E2). That’s what’s going to keep you healthy, and if it’s not Ultrasensitive you can’t really trust it.

As far as being that level of total test…if you aren’t seeing blood thicken over time, or any other blood values skewing, then it’s not necessarily a concern. But that is definitely supraphysiological, not something you would ideally want forever, from a longevity perspective.

You could probably split the difference between your last dose and the new 200mg, and save the excess on the side for a little blast at some point.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could probably split the difference between your last dose and the new 200mg, and save the excess on the side for a little blast at some point.
That’s what happened, we split the increase and I’m at 150.

I have plenty saved. But that leads to other questions.

1. Would the recent 12 week “testing” at 200 not be considered a blast already? With my results being so high? Or would I be looking for higher if I were on a blast?
> First thought is what is relative to me, and I’ve never seen anything that high before, so it must be?

2. You mentioned a long way back that it would be some time before I would need or should consider personally upping my doses for a blast. I think the suggestion was greater than a year, even. That, as someone who has never tried aas, I would see plenty of benefits without needing it. Do you still believe this?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update.

I turn 42 today.

Calories at approximately 3400/day, and stil leaning out considerably. Slowly, but I feel great, no pains, and strength is now increasing after a year of reduced strength on my main lifts.

I have modified my training program to look more like 5-5-3-3-1, with a 7-9 day period of pump work(p) between each 531 programmed week. So 5-p-5-p-3-p-3-p-1-p.

IMG_4504.jpg

From this morning, but not my leanest look. This was post workout, so after 1/2 gallon of fluids and about 800 calories of fuel. I can clearly see my abdomen in full definition upon waking without flexing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Birthday and looking great man!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy birthday man! Looking best I’ve ever seen you by a wide margin. I’m glad you were able to take your health back!

Regarding the blasting, yes 200mg was supraphysiological for you, but I wouldn’t worry about terminology. Whenever you feel you are ready to try to add size, I would try at least 300mg test. That’s double what you are doing well on, and you can very safely run it a very long time if you choose to.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_6090.jpg

Quick update.

I am swamped with full time school and my new position at work.

But im still crushing my workouts and diet.

Hovering around 192 pounds. This angle sucks, but good enough to show where im at. Abs are more defined, usually.

Hope everyone is doing well!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Awesome Thomas!! So good to see you drop in!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great!!! Glad to hear everything is going well.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 234963

Quick update.

I am swamped with full time school and my new position at work.

But im still crushing my workouts and diet.

Hovering around 192 pounds. This angle sucks, but good enough to show where im at. Abs are more defined, usually.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Dang TGR, you are looking awesome, my brother! Good on you! Look forward to more updates!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking awesome Thomas! Nice job!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar