• Legend!
  • Established
how good is a 10 dollar hooker??? :think:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure. I don't see any large demand for it now that it is out in the open. I think its main selling point was avoiding detection. I'd think if it was as good as the old stand byes you would see more people using it. I'm just guessing though.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just doing research and not to much in detail on the web. Very brief. Just curious. Liquid? I tried liquid m1t before. Tastes like assssssssssssss.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
i hear it's great for hitting homers
????

No offense PA but you sound very unintelligent ( not saying you aren't intelligent, we all know you're chemically smart :) ) in that interview.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
First of all how do we get the clear? second of all P.A rocks!

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
No offense PA but you sound very unintelligent ( not saying you aren't intelligent, we all know you're chemically smart :) ) in that interview.
I thought he was more or less choosing his words carefully. You could see he seemed to have a hesitantcy about him. Perhaps there are still some avenues where he or others could face some criminal jeopardy. Or, more likely, he didn't want to sound too accusatory, as this might bring a lawsuit from some wealthy athletes.

BTW - Costas mentioned THG as being tremendously powerful or something to that effect. IIRC the dosages were in a range similar to other anabolic steroids, no?

RBKing

Awards
I've seen PA say that THG is fast acting and gives good hardness to the muscles, but what I WANT to know is how does it compare to EPI, Superdrol, PP or H-50 in terms of gains in size, stength, etc.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established