Testosterone Propionate? Stanozolol (Winstrol)?

Sos

Awards
- Boldenone undecylenate (EQ) 200MG/ML
- Stanozolol (Winstrol) 10 MG tab
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP)
- Testosterone Propionate
Provimed 50 MG
- Anastrozole 0.25 MG
- Tamoxifen Citrate 20 MG
- Clomiphene Citrate 50 MG

This is just off another forum where you tell them what you wanna do. So as I am looking into all of this are there anything I should take out or add or just look into

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah but how much and how often? That’s the important part.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so

EQ 400mg/wk 1-16
NPP 100mg EOD 1-12
Test P 100mg ED 1-16
Winstrol 40-80mg ED 13-16
Proviron 50mg ED 1-16 25mg ED 17-20
Anastrozole 0.25mg E3D or as needed

Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20/10/10 17-22
Clomiphene 50/25/25/12.5 17-20

HCG 500iu week 8, week 12, week 16

Tadalafil 5mg EOD week 3-20 or as needed
Cabergoline 1mg/wk weeks 2-12 or as needed

That’s how I’d lay this out.

Sos

Awards
EQ 200 for weeks 1-3 then 400 4-7 then 600 8-10 winstrol 20 for week 1 then 30 for 2 then 40 3-6 weeks NPP 200 for week one then 400 thru week 2-10 Test 50 from week 3-10 Anastrole .5 for all ten weeks Tamoxifen for 20 for weeks 12-15 and Clomiphene 50 for weeks 16-18

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I was reading and how it was explained to me that it’s more of a slow lean muscle build rather then a fast huge jump in mass
Right, that’s EQ... but test P is usually used for cutting or blowing up fast, as is NPP.

Sos

Awards
Ok so

EQ 400mg/wk 1-16
NPP 100mg EOD 1-12
Test P 100mg ED 1-16
Winstrol 40-80mg ED 13-16
Proviron 50mg ED 1-16 25mg ED 17-20
Anastrozole 0.25mg E3D or as needed

Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20/10/10 17-22
Clomiphene 50/25/25/12.5 17-20

HCG 500iu week 8, week 12, week 16

Tadalafil 5mg EOD week 3-20 or as needed
Cabergoline 1mg/wk weeks 2-12 or as needed

That’s how I’d lay this out.
So when you say “as needed” do you mean if sides come up? And why is your layout of the cycle so different from what I have? Why I ask is I’m just beginning and this was the layout I was told

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like this, the way I laid it out.

the test should peak at 6-8 weeks
The npp should peak at 8-12 weeks
The EQ should peak at 12-16 weeks

And then a good ol winstrol finish.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So when you say “as needed” do you mean if sides come up? And why is your layout of the cycle so different from what I have? Why I ask is I’m just beginning and this was the layout I was told

Because I actually know what I’m doing, have used all of this before. Together even. So I know how to best use these drugs.

As needed means if sides arise, and then you’ll have to gauge how much you really need and how often, to keep the side effect in question away. Too much is not good, prophylactic doses aren’t the best policy, you might not need it in the first place. So as needed. My suggested doses are based on what I needed, when as needed is also listed.

Reactions: Sos
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re a total beginner, ditch the NPP and EQ, just use Test C 500mg per week 1-16 and do the rest as I said, you likely won’t need the tadalafil or caber.

Sos

Awards
Because I actually know what I’m doing, have used all of this before. Together even. So I know how to best use these drugs.

As needed means if sides arise, and then you’ll have to gauge how much you really need and how often, to keep the side effect in question away. Too much is not good, prophylactic doses aren’t the best policy, you might not need it in the first place. So as needed. My suggested doses are based on what I needed, when as needed is also listed.
I am asking why yours is different for information that’s all. That way I can do research. I am going to post some of the cycles that are given to me and ones I put together myself just wanna triple check everything before going through with it

Sos

Awards
Right, that’s EQ... but test P is usually used for cutting or blowing up fast, as is NPP.
Oh ok from what I was told said is that it will give me lean sort of cut look rather then just big look

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I was literally saying whoever told you what you told me doesn’t know what the hell they're doing. That’s why the info is different.

Sos

Awards
Well I was literally saying whoever told you what you told me doesn’t know what the hell they're doing. That’s why the info is different.
So do you suggest a substitute? Or something that would do better?