TestoPRO™ FAQ

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The problem is the standard. 1 testing facility says they have the correct standard another testing facility says they have the correct standard and they are not the same. The ingredient Divanil is a trademarked item which we receive from DS so we will do the same as they did and change the label.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/135378-testopro-faq.html#post2329104

If the standard is up for debate there is no standard to test against. The same is happening with other companies.

Nutra Planet is changing their labels as well.

sampsond

Awards
I am just finishing a month of Mass fx and lean fx. Would it be alright if once I finished these to go ahead and do testopro w/ oep+alpha-t2 or would the "swole stack" be better. I am looking to lean out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just finishing a month of Mass fx and lean fx. Would it be alright if once I finished these to go ahead and do testopro w/ oep+alpha-t2 or would the "swole stack" be better. I am looking to lean out.
A 1 month run with either would work well do not go more than 4 weeks because you just did 4 weeks and we do not recommend more than 8 weeks on test boosters without a break.

pezdog1

Awards
Crowler, I am running prime and powerfull. just bought 3 bottles of testopro. I will be running prime for 5 weeks and powerfull for 7 weeks. should I wait before I run testopro?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler, I am running prime and powerfull. just bought 3 bottles of testopro. I will be running prime for 5 weeks and powerfull for 7 weeks. should I wait before I run testopro?
You should be good to run the TestoPRO as the other 2 supps are not really considered test boosters.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pumpking

pumpking

Awards
is testopro a good test booster to run along side a serm?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

eagleba

Awards
Just wrapping up my 1st week on this product and my 72 year old dad made a comment yesterday that he could tell a difference in the way I looked. I told him that I was trying testopro out to get more muscle density. Now he wants to try it out along with the HGH product that many have recommended on here. He is 6'2 around 250 and has always worked out. Old professional wrestler and football coach. Would he benefit from this combination or she he avoid it due to his age. He is in good shape for his age. Thanks for any advice you can provide.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wrapping up my 1st week on this product and my 72 year old dad made a comment yesterday that he could tell a difference in the way I looked. I told him that I was trying testopro out to get more muscle density. Now he wants to try it out along with the HGH product that many have recommended on here. He is 6'2 around 250 and has always worked out. Old professional wrestler and football coach. Would he benefit from this combination or she he avoid it due to his age. He is in good shape for his age. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
There is no reason at all he cannot use it. He should feel the effects even more than you did due to his age and lower test levels. The HGHpro should help him alot. I will say as long as he is healthy and not on alot of meds that this would be excellent for him.

eagleba

Awards
Will do. At this time, he is wanting to try just one- either testopro or hghpro. Which one would you recommend?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do. At this time, he is wanting to try just one- either testopro or hghpro. Which one would you recommend?
If he has any problems with sleep I would suggest HGHpro. If he sleeps ok and wants to feel better during the day go with TestoPRO.

eagleba

Awards
Testapro it is then. I'll place the order first thing in the morning. Much appreciated.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
If he has any problems with sleep I would suggest HGHpro. If he sleeps ok and wants to feel better during the day go with TestoPRO.
My guess is that his sleep will be improved. Divanil makes me sleep like a baby, have crazy vivid dreams and not wanna get out of bed in the morning. I love the stuff.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess is that his sleep will be improved. Divanil makes me sleep like a baby, have crazy vivid dreams and not wanna get out of bed in the morning. I love the stuff.

Have you tried HGHpro yet talk about vivid dreams!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Can any of the ingredients in testopro or glycobol cause someone to fail any drug test? Either for elevated test levels or something else...?

I know these are over the counter, but just thought I would check.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can any of the ingredients in testopro or glycobol cause someone to fail any drug test? Either for elevated test levels or something else...?

I know these are over the counter, but just thought I would check.
Simple answer is no it will not. These are not on any banned lists.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
I'm on week 4 now stacked with rogue. My libido is so high to where its almost unbearable. Pretty ridiculous.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on week 4 now stacked with rogue. My libido is so high to where its almost unbearable. Pretty ridiculous.
I gave a bottle to a friend of mine at work. He doesn't know anything about workout supplements or bodybuilding forums. He had no clue what to expect from TestopRO other than it was going to help his numbers in the gym...

...within the first week of taking it, he told me the exact same thing. He said he almost couldn't handle the urges, loll It was funny b/c he wasn't sure how to bring it up, but was curious to find out if it was from the TestoPRO :lol:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave a bottle to a friend of mine at work. He doesn't know anything about workout supplements or bodybuilding forums. He had no clue what to expect from TestopRO other than it was going to help his numbers in the gym...

...within the first week of taking it, he told me the exact same thing. He said he almost couldn't handle the urges, loll It was funny b/c he wasn't sure how to bring it up, but was curious to find out if it was from the TestoPRO :lol:
Your a sick twisted bastard LMAO!!!

Irishman88

Awards
Would stacking TT-33 or Lean Extreme with the Swole stack to add more definition and fat burning be a good idea??

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I just saw Testopro, Glycobol, and Hghpro for 26.99....lol.....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^That's pretty cheap!

ruabeyo

ruabeyo

Awards
it's recommended not to run testpro longer than 8 weeks...but... how long should I wait to start it up again?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We suggest to take four weeks off.

ruabeyo

ruabeyo

Awards
thanks for the reply... i guess an infinite cycle is not in the works.. :happysad:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
how do you think this would work out if stacked with Erase?