Testing Anavar for legitimacy and purity

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I received three different brands of Oxandrolone all at 10 mg pills. I want to text them to make sure they contain actual Oxandrolone and also to see how much if any of the substance is in the 10 mg pills. Does anyone know of a reputable lab to send my samples to that will give a a good comprehensive test? I live in NYC so looking for a place near if possible.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s no place that will test purity or how many mg of said drug it is state side from what I know, Janoshik will do the hplc testing but he’s in Europe, he is who most ppl use. It’s pretty expensive.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
been around the block with var many times - its the most widely faked drug out there...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Such a shame. I’m quite convinced I recently experimented with fake Anavar. We should just be able to pick it up over the counter at our local drug store.
You can if you get a script for it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can if you get a script for it.

Well I am likely having an upcoming shoulder surgery. It would be nice to be prescribed Anavar to accelerate healing. We know that won’t happen though 🫤.

Our government and Dr’s need to be more liberal with HRT and steroids. Adults should be able to make their own decisions.

Just like how it’s OK for people to be on hormonal therapy as transgenders, which I believe is covered by insurance.

It’s completely f*cked..

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I am likely having an upcoming shoulder surgery. It would be nice to be prescribed Anavar to accelerate healing. We know that won’t happen though 🫤.

Our government and Dr’s need to be more liberal with HRT and steroids. Adults should be able to make their own decisions.

Just like how it’s OK for people to be on hormonal therapy as transgenders, which I believe is covered by insurance.

It’s completely f*cked..
I have long thought it was super weird how women can get prescribed estrogens (birth control) every day and no one thinks twice. But men looking for androgens? Nope, scheduled.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
So I received three different brands of Oxandrolone all at 10 mg pills. I want to text them to make sure they contain actual Oxandrolone and also to see how much if any of the substance is in the 10 mg pills. Does anyone know of a reputable lab to send my samples to that will give a a good comprehensive test? I live in NYC so looking for a place near if possible.
There are sites that people crowd source to vet UGL's and members share test results. For sure there are scams mixed in with legit testing. Anytime you deal with a UGL you need to do your due diligence. Jano is who I would test with. Not cheap, but if you want to be sure you have to test it yourself.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are sites that people crowd source to vet UGL's and members share test results. For sure there are scams mixed in with legit testing. Anytime you deal with a UGL you need to do your due diligence. Jano is who I would test with. Not cheap, but if you want to be sure you have to test it yourself.
I went on one of these sites and paid in bitcoin and did all that top secret bullsh*t and mine was still pretty ineffective

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
I went on one of these sites and paid in bitcoin and did all that top secret bullsh*t and mine was still pretty ineffective
It's the wild west. There is legit stuff, and total bullshit. Roll of the dice.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's the wild west. There is legit stuff, and total bullshit. Roll of the dice.
honestly - I'm prescribed trt and with good diet and cardio routines, I can achieve the results I want. Everyone's different and so are their goals and this is just my .02. All that testing and black market junk is for the birds.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
honestly - I'm prescribed trt and with good diet and cardio routines, I can achieve the results I want. Everyone's different and so are their goals and this is just my .02. All that testing and black market junk is for the birds.
No judgement from me on what people decide works for them. I would happily pay for anabolics from a licensed legal source if the laws change in the future and make it possible. Not sure if I'll see it in my lifetime. For harm reduction sake I hope it happens.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No judgement from me on what people decide works for them. I would happily pay for anabolics from a licensed legal source if the laws change in the future and make it possible. Not sure if I'll see it in my lifetime. For harm reduction sake I hope it happens.
Obviously, people are going to find and take hormones/steroids if that’s what they ultimately want to do. It would be much safer for everyone to have them legalized.

Ridiculousness

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Obviously, people are going to find and take hormones/steroids if that’s what they ultimately want to do. It would be much safer for everyone to have them legalized.

Ridiculousness
Unfortunately money and holding on to power tend to influence the government's choices on these things more than what's best for the citizens.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It’s completely f*cked..
It’s not that hard to get a script for Var, have you asked?

And No, steroids can’t be legal because ppl would abuse them too much.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s not that hard to get a script for Var, have you asked?

And No, steroids can’t be legal because ppl would abuse them too much.
No, I have not. My PCP knows I wanted to be on TRT but I didn’t test low enough. So I put myself on test close to 2 months ago and I’m really liking it (after some trial and error)! However, I hurt my shoulder (bad) about 2 weeks into it so I have barely even been able to workout. However, my arms are bigger than they have been in years…possibly ever! I can’t imagine if I had been able to workout. FML !!

My PCP thinks I have a rotator cuff tear that will require surgery. MRI will be scheduled within the next few weeks to confirm, but it’s not looking good.

I will definitely consider asking for Anavar, but I doubt my insurance would pay for it. My insurance company wouldn’t even approve Tadalafil. Apparently they determined my erections are just fine. I’m still trying to figure out who told them 🤷‍♂️

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, I have not. My PCP knows I wanted to be on TRT but I didn’t test low enough. So I put myself on test close to 2 months ago and I’m really liking it (after some trial and error)! However, I hurt my shoulder (bad) about 2 weeks into it so I have barely even been able to workout. However, my arms are bigger than they have been in years…possibly ever! I can’t imagine if I had been able to workout. FML !!

My PCP thinks I have a rotator cuff tear that will require surgery. MRI will be scheduled within the next few weeks to confirm, but it’s not looking good.

I will definitely consider asking for Anavar, but I doubt my insurance would pay for it. My insurance company wouldn’t even approve Tadalafil. Apparently they determined my erections are just fine. I’m still trying to figure out who told them 🤷‍♂️
An option is to get a new Dr, it took my a long time to find the Dr I have now and I had to get through a lot of Dr that said no to the drugs I wanted, now I get Var, winny and been offered Deca on top of my TRT.
Unfortunately insurance won’t pay for PED’s so you have to shop around until you find a pharmacy that have a reasonable price.