Testim Androgel 50mg / Test Cyp Stacked Opinions

OafMister

Awards
Input on opinions if Androgel 3-4 gels 50mg Testim and Test Cyp 150mg a week would even be beneficial running for a very small blast? Currently on TRT have a **** ton of Androgel left over. Thinking about stacking it.

hematocrit around 52 mark on just test cyp 160mg a week subq so a little hesitant to bump it higher. Hemoglobin at 17. Ferretin around 33 so low as hell don’t want to donate anytime soon.

6-3 230 about 19% bf cutting currently to 205.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your on test cyp and added androgel I would imagine it would raise your testosterone a little more, but I'm not sure how significant of a difference it would make. If I was on 150 cyp and bumped it to 250 I wouldn't notice much of a difference. What about adding a second compound instead. 30mg of anavar per day Would definitely provide a bigger benefit than adding a little bit of test gel

OafMister

Awards
Definitely thought about var! but I recently have been working towards getting my overall blood panels healthier and recently got my lipids to total cholesterol 142 / LDL 89 / VLDL 15 / HDL 38 (still low) and triglycerides 77. Don’t really want to Jack em up lol

I thought the added Androgel may help preserve more mass during an aggressive cut.

glad to hear your input on the dose difference not really being noticeable for you. I ran solo 575mg of sust for 12-13 weeks about 8 years ago and gains were unreal. So we’re sides though! Lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Definitely thought about var! but I recently have been working towards getting my overall blood panels healthier and recently got my lipids to total cholesterol 142 / LDL 89 / VLDL 15 / HDL 38 (still low) and triglycerides 77. Don’t really want to Jack em up lol

I thought the added Androgel may help preserve more mass during an aggressive cut.

glad to hear your input on the dose difference not really being noticeable for you. I ran solo 575mg of sust for 12-13 weeks about 8 years ago and gains were unreal. So we’re sides though! Lol
Ok, ditch the var. I think 300 test would still be effective without the sides and better then test gel, but you could do the gel and see what happens. I mean the worst case scenario is you have a slightly higher total testoster or a number. You could also try one of the otc non methyl prohormones. Epiandro is the only andro I really like. Oral epi @600-900mg a day or transdermal @450-600 a day would assist in your cut. It should also boost your aggression in the gym and raise your sex drive a little

OafMister

Awards
Yeah I’ll try the androgel on top of the 160mg of cyp and see how I feel. Just need levels to not be elevated come June for next appointment lol ;)

epi Andro I’ve been interested in. I loved epistane PH. I wonder if the two are even close in effect.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ll try the androgel on top of the 160mg of cyp and see how I feel. Just need levels to not be elevated come June for next appointment lol ;)

epi Andro I’ve been interested in. I loved epistane PH. I wonder if the two are even close in effect.
No, not really close at all. Epiandro is mostly known for energy, libido, mood, a little strenght and it's typically easy going for most users. Epistane is a different beast in this particular comparison, for the anabolism and the possible sides.

Last edited:

OafMister

Awards
No, not really close at all. Epiandro is mostly known for energy, libido, mood, a little strenght and it's typically easy going for most users. Epistane is another beast in this particular comparison, for the anabolism and the possible sides.
yeah I figured as much after looking at more peoples epi Andro logs. Decided to just do Androgel on top of cyp feeling great right now. May be pulling from my old box of PH from 2012 that I’ve held on to lol. I have some OG mrsupps superdrol, trenavar, halodrol, epistane that I could run for 4-6 weeks but they're old as hell so idk about potency

OafMister

Awards
Thought I’d update this, ran androgel 3 50mg packets a week for about 4 weeks I think it’s been on top of my 160mg TRT and my last blood test a week ago was lower than my February test which blew my mind lol. Estrogen was raised and prolactin so probably having some aromatization from the androgel who tf knows lol. Did bone the wife night before though and started a lean bulk eating a lot more cals than I’m used too.
Maybe this will help someone else curious about it 😂