Test to Deca gainz comparison Q

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can bulk on anything -but as soon as its a wet compound, sides vs outcome are not aligned well enough for me. Loved trest in the past -but since rediscovering slin, I'll go with something dry and insulin.
Do people use metformin sometimes instead of insulin?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do people use metformin sometimes instead of insulin?
Metformin helps with insulin sensitivity, basically helping your own slin to be more effective, without upping it -or lowering blood sugar directly.
Injecting slin is like issuing the order: "All glucose get into tissue -or the liver, NOW! If liver is full and muscle glycogen storage too, convert to fat!"
When using slin before exercise, in conjunction with enough carbs during exercise (important the amount and class of carbs -or you may die) you force glycogen into your muscles, together with whatever is in your shake (creatine, protein, leucine....cat piss). You can now see why insulin is anabolic. Pair the shake with glycerol and minerals, that keeps liquid in the cells = double win + roids = triple win + HGH = ultra-combo-win

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21864752

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Metformin helps with insulin sensitivity, basically helping your own slin to be more effective, without upping it -or lowering blood sugar directly.
Injecting slin is like issuing the order: "All glucose get into tissue -or the liver, NOW! If liver is full and muscle glycogen storage too, convert to fat!"
When using slin before exercise, in conjunction with enough carbs during exercise (important the amount and class of carbs -or you may die) you force glycogen into your muscles, together with whatever is in your shake (creatine, protein, leucine....cat piss). You can now see why insulin is anabolic. Pair the shake with glycerol and minerals, that keeps liquid in the cells = double win + roids = triple win + HGH = ultra-combo-win

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21864752
Gotcha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:LOL: no way lol, insulin is not for me. Ill stick with low dose andros and dr. prescribed stuff -- im kind of a minimalist
I was a minimalist too. Until I discovered perma-boners caused by Melanotan 2, suddenly the mini got maxi! After my first injection I decided to"stick to it". :)

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think something like 250 test 250 deca 250 eq would be a great cycle. And you minimize the prolactin and gyno issues by running a low dose of test and deca.

Or 250 test 500eq
Hi Rick i just had a side Q from your post. Do you mean 250 Test per week? If so are you saying that amount isn't likely to cause sides like gyno? I ask bc i just got on T cyp of 300mg per week for TRT but my doc hasn't mentioned anything about an AI and i won't more bloods for about 4mo, which seemed like a long time for a guy to grow a pair if it were going to happen. Do i understand you right?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Rick i just had a side Q from your post. Do you mean 250 Test per week? If so are you saying that amount isn't likely to cause sides like gyno? I ask bc i just got on T cyp of 300mg per week for TRT but my doc hasn't mentioned anything about an AI and i won't more bloods for about 4mo, which seemed like a long time for a guy to grow a pair if it were going to happen. Do i understand you right?
For TRT purposes you would be good at 6 weeks to check estradiol using the "SENSITIVE estradiol" test. 300mg a week is high for trt and isnt likely good for your long term health. Additionally, you will probably need an AI if thats the dose you stay at long term.

The context of this conversation was for cycle purpses, not TRT purposes. So thats why they were saying people arent likely to get gyno from 300mg a week. TRT is different because its long term and the purpose if for you to feel the best you can within normal. High E2 will cause you to feel less than maximal so an AI is highly recommended.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For TRT purposes you would be good at 6 weeks to check estradiol using the "SENSITIVE estradiol" test. 300mg a week is high for trt and isnt likely good for your long term health. Additionally, you will probably need an AI if thats the dose you stay at long term.

The context of this conversation was for cycle purpses, not TRT purposes. So thats why they were saying people arent likely to get gyno from 300mg a week. TRT is different because its long term and the purpose if for you to feel the best you can within normal. High E2 will cause you to feel less than maximal so an AI is highly recommended.
Gotcha ty for the explanation. I guess it's time to start looking at AI options. My doc works through an office that is non-insurance, it's all out of my pocket but at wholesale prices so i have to pay for all my scrips. My T cyp is $54 a month, i'll have to check and see which AI is affordable, bloods will cost me $400 a few times a year. Any thoughts on over the counter AI, are they garbage?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha ty for the explanation. I guess it's time to start looking at AI options. My doc works through an office that is non-insurance, it's all out of my pocket but at wholesale prices so i have to pay for all my scrips. My T cyp is $54 a month, i'll have to check and see which AI is affordable, bloods will cost me $400 a few times a year. Any thoughts on over the counter AI, are they garbage?
You could look into methoxyisoflavone - it shows promise. Or DIM. But neither is going to be what you likely need. My advice is talk with your doc and see if he will check e2 sensitive @ 6 weeks. Consider running DIM until then. Maybe others here will have some advice for you

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your feedback would be so great to have, and we would all appreciate that to say the least.

We are oddly in a similar boat right now. Years ago, I cycled 19 Nor compounds twice, and saw good results. Not a huge fan with the estrogen related side effects however which seemed to effect me more than most. Have stayed away from them for a bit of time, but thought I'd give a low dose to see how my joints would feel through a low-dose.

On 175mg Test weekly on TRT, and on a "blast/experiment", with 70mg Deca and 200mg Masteron.
Daily - Test 25mg (SubQ) + NPP 10mg (SubQ)
BiWeekly - 100mg Mast E

Going to run for 8 weeks. I've been doing SubQ for about 6 weeks now, and I've noticed it's given me greater estrogen control. Was able to ween off an AI and will be completing another round of blood work at the halfway point to gauge numbers. So far, so good however. Estro sensitive, but only minor. Weighing in at 190-192 daily, with between 8.5-9% BF. Goals are longevity, but as a former competitive athlete, staying strong and well rounded. No longer compete, but enjoy pushing my limits.

After an extended break (returning back to 175mg Test weekly, only), I plan on trying out a similar cycle, with Trest Ace.
Alternating daily injections - 25mg Test on Day 1, 10mg of Trest Ace on Day 2
BiWeekly - 100mg Mast E
My update is a 5 week update. im on 200mg cyp/week -- 60mg deca/week --25mg 1-andro/day -- 25mg 4-andro/day. (yes i know those are extremely low doses. My strength is going up 5lbs each week for each arm on most exercises. No noticeable changes in body composition, i might be a little leaner. got bloods done. AST and ALT are normal. HDL is tanked and LDL is elevated.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
My update is a 5 week update. im on 200mg cyp/week -- 60mg deca/week --25mg 1-andro/day -- 25mg 4-andro/day. (yes i know those are extremely low doses. My strength is going up 5lbs each week for each arm on most exercises. No noticeable changes in body composition, i might be a little leaner. got bloods done. AST and ALT are normal. HDL is tanked and LDL is elevated.
Thank you for the update!
I apologize if I missed it above... is 200mg your regular TRT? As in, do you think the HDL/LDL negative impact is from exclusively the three low doses you have in there?

Impressive to hear about the strength gains!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I apologize if I missed it above... is 200mg your regular TRT? As in, do you think the HDL/LDL negative impact is from exclusively the three low doses you have in there?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes 200mg is my normal dose. my lipids were tested just prior to starting deca, 1-dhea and 4-dhea, my LDL was low and my HDL was midrange

So yes i believe the changes to be from the 3 low dose anabolics