Test and Tren for 4th cycle (PLEASE HELP)

Freddybevacqu

Awards
Hello everyone,

I have done lots of research, and I am very meticulous with how I run cycles, but I am left with much confusion from conflicting information I find.

In the past, I have only ran 3 test and anavar which is pretty cut and dry. Now I would like to try a test and Tren cycle to slowly move up into the intermediate stage of PED use and to see what I can bring to my next USPA meet.

Currently I am a healthy 27 YO on .8 ML Cypionate TRT/ week. This keeps my test levels consistently around 600-800. Current bests 505/405/600 @ 198. I am not super strong, but I Have plateaued for a couple years now with only slight increases in strength. I am a trainer myself, exercise science (Pre-PT major), and I do have very good technique that is consistently getting fine tuned.

I would like some recommendations on a good first Tren cycle, so I am able to feel out the sides and effectiveness. I have read people saying test dose should be 400-600/ week, and I also see Tren ran at 150-500 or so per week as well. This is where I get confused and need further advise. I see many different forms of Tren with differing half lives. So, to avoid confusion, I will list my questions.

1) which form of Tren should I utilize for the least frequent amount of injections?
2)can I mix in with my test dose to avoid excessive amounts of injections?
3)How many weeks should I run the cycle for? (conflicting reports of 8-12 weeks, but I believe that depends on the particular compound I am using)
4)On cycle support? keep Clomid or Nolvadex on hand? Arimistane (I see this one more and have used all 3 in the past)?
5)Recommended PCT even though will continue with TRT? Is it necessary? Why do I see everyone utilizing HCG? I am also not worried about fertility. LH and FSH are in the hole as it is.

If you would like to lay out a sample cycle, that would be great! an article that's is trustworthy that can answer these questions is just as good. In any case, any help is appreciated.

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright. I'll give you what little knowledge I have to offer:

1. Least frequent injections would be Tren E. Problem is Tren E also takes longer to clear should anything go wrong (more on that later). So if you're adamant Tren e twice a week, but remember Tren is harsh.
2. Yes, of course;
3. I would run Tren E 8 or 10 weeks, and Ace 8 weeks;
4. Big thing with Tren is prolactin. Get Caber or the other one whose name escapes me now. Yes have AI, Nolva on hand like qny other cycle;
5. Just go back to TRT, you don't need a PCT, the HCG is optional, some like it some don't.

All this being said, I would run test at 100-200mg and Tren 300-400mg, ideally 300mg for the first time. Also if you have any more serious mental illnessess or you're not stable, don't use it. I have fully under control BPD, Tren fucked that up real quick for me on 200mg pw. It was fine at first and then around week 4 not so much. Didn't wig out and become unbearable, but had a lot of suicidal thoughs and anxious days and nights.

Sample cycle:

Tren A: weeks 1-6/8 50-75mg eod
Test E: weeks 1-10/12 125-200mg pw

On cycle support as needed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, a few things to consider

- tren can really mess with your mind (I’m lucky and it doesn’t but lots of guys it does). Use tren ace first time out (short ester), yes you’ll need to inject EOD but if it’s messing up your life (sides can be brutal) then you can get off quick. E ester takes a long time to clear. Everyone should use ace first time out on tren.

- start low, 150mg a week is easily enough to see an impact from tren, you want to use the lowest possible dose to elicit the required response. Less is always better if you respond well.

- tren is a 19 nor so has potential to impact prolactin, caber is the standard approach to mitigate high prolactin, only needs a very low dose typically (like 0.25mg a week or so) and if the tren dose is 150mg then maybe you won’t need at all.

- personally I found tren to be crazy good for strength btw, better than anadrol (the typical powerlifting drug of choice)

- yes you can combine in one barrel (I do)

- no pct needed, you don’t need hcg, i use it but only because I like my balls to be plump as you get a better slapping sound as they bounce of your girls ass

- I ran tren e for 12 weeks over the summer, would go more like 8 with ace as it kicks quicker but obviously goals play a part in cycle design. If you were packing for a meet for example.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I were 20 years younger I would love to try Tren !