Test and T3

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Sup guys I’ve been in the game for a while. I’m 30 and have used anabolics for nearly a decade. This is a photo of me so you know I’m not bull shitting. I just have a quick question. I’ve never used T3(or any stims for that matter) before and a bodybuilder friend of mine recommended it. I don’t really run anything else besides testosterone and occasionally insulin (I’ve found what works best for me Over the years). Kinda nervous about the cytomel though. Would testosterone and insulin be enough to ward off its catabolic effects? Or are those over exaggerated? I plan on only doing 25-50mcg per day.

Attachments

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the goal bro? Assuming cutting in which case I’d probably go clen than t3 if your really concerned about losing muscle mass.

you look like an absolute tank btw 👌

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
What’s the goal bro? Assuming cutting in which case I’d probably go clen than t3 if your really concerned about losing muscle mass.

you look like an absolute tank btw 👌
Thanks for the compliment brother. Well I have a few reasons for using it. For one I believe my thyroid levels have gotten lower over the years of using. I’ve also read that T3 can increase protein synthesis and make your body able to use nutrients more efficiently. And yes I’m also trying to lose fat. I’ve been bulking for a bit. I’ve also read clen causes jitters and heart palpitations and heard T3 won’t in moderate doses.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the compliment brother. Well I have a few reasons for using it. For one I believe my thyroid levels have gotten lower over the years of using. I’ve also read that T3 can increase protein synthesis and make your body able to use nutrients more efficiently. And yes I’m also trying to lose fat. I’ve been bulking for a bit. I’ve also read clen causes jitters and heart palpitations and heard T3 won’t in moderate doses.
I use T3 with clen normally. I start with clen and introduce t3 when things plateau. Clen does indeed cause jitters, I kinda like that but understand why people don’t. The jitters do ease off after 2-3 days for many people.

t3 just isn’t sparing in what it burns, it’ll take everything off.

clen is somewhat muscle sparing, an eca stack with test would also be imo.

of course peptides would be a great option for straight up fat loss.

hex or ipam pwo and/or pre fasted cardio etc

just some ideas anyway bro. Good luck.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Has to be a way to hold muscle with the T3 tho. Even if I have to raise test or add insulin in. Question, do you feel anything after talking T3 ? Or is it not like clen at all

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has to be a way to hold muscle with the T3 tho. Even if I have to raise test or add insulin in. Question, do you feel anything after talking T3 ? Or is it not like clen at all
personally I sweat more. Because I take it with clen I don’t notice additional jitters etc but others do find that. It basically jacks up your metabolism so your probably gonna feel it tbh.

keeping test up will definitely off set some of the muscle loss but if your in a deficit then it’s going to be hard to keep all lean mass. T3 specifically I believe is effective purely because of its profound metabolic effect (rather than other options which work through making the utilisation of fat more efficient for example). It’ll basically burn a lot more calories.

I’m not in anyway saying you’ll lose all your gains bro, just saying that t3 specifically is more of a all over weight loss option compared to clen or peptides that are typically more fat loss focused.

to be fair you clearly respond awesome to test so I’d imagine you’ll still maintain a good amount of mass.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Ya, 25 to 50 is plenty. Last time I used it started at 25 for 2 weeks, 37.5 for 2 weeks and stooped. Did its job while on 300 test no issues. As long as you stay 50 or less I would not worry too much about muscle loss
Thanks a lot man. Yeah I don’t plan on using more than 50

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks a lot man. Yeah I don’t plan on using more than 50
I see a lot of stupid ppl running it at like 75-100. Every now and then there's a thread on here with someone talking about that dose and using a sarm to prevent muscle loss, they have pretty much no muscle to begin with too. Then they talk about how well it works. Smh. You look pretty big and fairly lean so I'd wager your results should be pretty good. It works best getting that last bit of stubborn fat off

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here's an article about T3 that might help you.

And here's Big Cat's old profile on Cytomel.

I'm planning on running a cycle soon with Albuterol and T2. I think it's a little bit safer and less suppressive overall.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here's an article about T3 that might help you.

And here's Big Cat's old profile on Cytomel.

I'm planning on running a cycle soon with Albuterol and T2. I think it's a little bit safer and less suppressive overall.
T2 is useless

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
I wouldn't touch t3.. unless your blood work indicates that its necessary.
It's not worth the returns..

You can use far greater compounds for what your attempting to do here.
Unless you are going on stage its completely no necessary., you'll end up feeling more uncomfortable in your own skin while on it vs the results you get in return.. If you were going on a trip somewhere like vaca,and you needed something for a last ditch effort to peal down, or something like than I could see maybe tinkering with it.. Aside from that, it's not worth it, and you'll feel like garbage and irritable and restless while on it.

You already know the drill with diet and cardio.. Toss in some orals that will actually benefit you with that are not catabolic.
Var/winny combo is one of my go-to stacks. Toss in some NPP to keep the muscle bellies nice and full and you peal down nice and tight. the diet and cardio/training is on you..

Now Invulnerabler, If you haven't been told about this magic oral combination with Winny & Anavar,
well I'm simply sorry to say, you've been getting scammed out of some amazing gains you could've made..Listen Invulnerabler!

It's a difficult time of year right now, but many of use are in the need and have been focusing and emphasizing on our waistline, striations, and overall muscle hardness!

What's one of the most under-rated oral combo for the job? Stanozolol with Anavar!

Now before you grab your elbows and wince in pain at the mere site of the name "winstrol"...
Let's talk about a "gear hack" that's not commonly known well in the mainstream, and no I'm not about to mention adding Nandrolone..
You can still experience the super effects from winstrol without suffering from joint related issues and agitation..

Blow t3 use out of the water with this combo - Here's how and it's far more safer..
Winny and Var oral combo allows you to achieve that hardness,dry look with insane pumps all while displaying it's unique abilities with its "synergistic interaction" between the both assisting in a faster fat loss ratio,and more pronounces muscle definition and volume/hardness!

I personally love this combo..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..

So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern,
Var will simply combat that as while you're attempting achieve a HARDER,LEANER more vascular look that winny does so well for many.
Others find winny worthless, but nothing gets me as hard and vascular as winny does (oral wise)..

60mgs of var,50mgs or winny.. (Magical)

I know a **** ton of solids that run low dose var with tren, drol, winny and
so on when joints are a concern with either drying out or mere agitation..
Running high dose var is not always optimal for someones wallet, with this said it can still provide the furnishing convenience
and opportunity while experiencing the great effects at a lower dosage with the addition of winny...

I almost conciser it like a "Gear Hack" so to speak..

Var has some great potential at low and moderate dosages, the whole notion that high dosage is where it's at is plain silliness,
a matter of fact 60-80 mgs of good legit var can posses debilitating pumps, well for me at least,
however it's been proven in clinical studies that anything over 60mgs has diminishing returns..

The complimentary, synergistic effect between var and winny is simply amazing,
having the ability to run lower dose var and subbing the gap with winny? Tits...

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Sup guys I’ve been in the game for a while. I’m 30 and have used anabolics for nearly a decade. This is a photo of me so you know I’m not bull shitting. I just have a quick question. I’ve never used T3(or any stims for that matter) before and a bodybuilder friend of mine recommended it. I don’t really run anything else besides testosterone and occasionally insulin (I’ve found what works best for me Over the years). Kinda nervous about the cytomel though. Would testosterone and insulin be enough to ward off its catabolic effects? Or are those over exaggerated? I plan on only doing 25-50mcg per day.
BTW.. you look great man, I'd hate to see you loss some hard earned gains over t3, I know it sounds unique and interesting, but you're not missing anything, I promise you.
You're muscle bellies are already rounded nicely, t3 will just flatten you out a bit and you don't want that..
I swear to you on the var/winny combo..

If it doesn't work for you, I'll pay you personally for it after your done so you didn't loss anything other than your time..

If you don't think I would, I'm on some other forums, ask about me ;) You can find me easily...
I'm that confident you'll love that combo..

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Unless you are going on stage its completely no necessary., you'll end up feeling more uncomfortable in your own skin while on it vs the results you get in return.. If you were going on a trip somewhere like vaca,and you needed something for a last ditch effort to peal down, or something like than I could see maybe tinkering with it.. Aside from that, it's not worth it, and you'll feel like garbage and irritable and restless while on it.

You already know the drill with diet and cardio.. Toss in some orals that will actually benefit you with that are not catabolic.
Var/winny combo is one of my go-to stacks. Toss in some NPP to keep the muscle bellies nice and full and you peal down nice and tight. the diet and cardio/training is on you..

Now Invulnerabler, If you haven't been told about this magic oral combination with Winny & Anavar,
well I'm simply sorry to say, you've been getting scammed out of some amazing gains you could've made..Listen Invulnerabler!

It's a difficult time of year right now, but many of use are in the need and have been focusing and emphasizing on our waistline, striations, and overall muscle hardness!

What's one of the most under-rated oral combo for the job? Stanozolol with Anavar!

Now before you grab your elbows and wince in pain at the mere site of the name "winstrol"...
Let's talk about a "gear hack" that's not commonly known well in the mainstream, and no I'm not about to mention adding Nandrolone..
You can still experience the super effects from winstrol without suffering from joint related issues and agitation..

Blow t3 use out of the water with this combo - Here's how and it's far more safer..
Winny and Var oral combo allows you to achieve that hardness,dry look with insane pumps all while displaying it's unique abilities with its "synergistic interaction" between the both assisting in a faster fat loss ratio,and more pronounces muscle definition and volume/hardness!

I personally love this combo..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..

Var will simply combat that as while you're attempting achieve a HARDER,LEANER more vascular look that winny does so well for many.
Others find winny worthless, but nothing gets me as hard and vascular as winny does (oral wise)..

Running high dose var is not always optimal for someones wallet, with this said it can still provide the furnishing convenience
and opportunity while experiencing the great effects at a lower dosage with the addition of winny...

Var has some great potential at low and moderate dosages, the whole notion that high dosage is where it's at is plain silliness,
a matter of fact 60-80 mgs of good legit var can posses debilitating pumps, well for me at least,
however it's been proven in clinical studies that anything over 60mgs has diminishing returns..

having the ability to run lower dose var and subbing the gap with winny? Tits...
💯 expected you to finish this post with some sort of link to your online shop selling this combo 😂😂😂

never seen a post written like this that wasn’t selling something tbh.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What makes you say that?

T2 has quite a lot of fat burning potential.

Do a little more research. It does pretty much nothing for humans. It got popular about 10 or more years ago and 99% of the companies stopped producing it because it does NOTHING. Don't waste your money

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do a little more research. It does pretty much nothing for humans. It got popular about 10 or more years ago and 99% of the companies stopped producing it because it does NOTHING. Don't waste your money
Can you point me towards some of the research? What I'm reading is it definitely increases metabolism. I'm pretty sure they quit selling it because the FDA forced them to.

Over 30 years of research has demonstrated that 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (3,5-T2), an endogenous metabolite of thyroid hormones, exhibits interesting metabolic activities. In rodent models, exogenously administered 3,5-T2 rapidly increases resting metabolic rate and elicits short-term beneficial hypolipidemic effects

Btw, I amended my other post.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you point me towards some of the research? What I'm reading is it definitely increases metabolism. I'm pretty sure they quit selling it because the FDA forced them to.

Btw, I amended my other post.
I'm working out il look around later. It's been years since I've looked at t2 but everything always shown it burned fat in animal test. Not one test showed it working on people. I tried it years ago from 2 different companies, did nothing. Then a lot of companies abandoned it. The only time I ever saw study showing it worked in people, was financially backed by a company selling it. Regardless of all that, like I said I tried it twice and it did nothing for me.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
expected you to finish this post with some sort of link to your online shop selling this combo

I actually read this post on another forum and it was from a ugl.....

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
expected you to finish this post with some sort of link to your online shop selling this combo

I actually read this post on another forum, meso I think and it was from a ugl.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you point me towards some of the research? What I'm reading is it definitely increases metabolism.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only other stuff I would be willing to take is Triacana, which is basically impossible to find now, and Desiccated thyroid extract, which is sold OTC, but also as the drug Armour Thyroid. Which apparently contains quite a bit of T3 and T4 in it.

Armour® Thyroid (thyroid tablets, USP)* for oral use is a natural preparation derived from porcine thyroid glands and has a strong, characteristic odor. (T3 liothyronine is approximately four times as potent as T4 levothyroxine on a microgram for microgram basis.) They provide 38 mcg levothyroxine (T4) and 9 mcg liothyronine (T3) per grain of thyroid.
I've also seen vendors selling T4 and I was wondering how suppressive that is compared to T3.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't seem to find any human studies on T2, so rodents are what we'll have to look at for now.
Okay well your rodents will get ripped, and the humans will just waste their money. A little curious do you work for a company or something

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards

I appreciate the reply brother. However I haven’t used orals in years due to them being detrimental to the inner organs. Not to mention they cause me awful stomach issues (GERD). My only anabolic compounds I use are test and insulin(occasionally).

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay well your rodents will get ripped, and the humans will just waste their money. A little curious do you work for a company or something
Well, we can look at the results from rodents and infer some results from it. No, I don't work for any company. I was just planning on running a T2 cycle with Albuterol in the near future and was hoping T2 was a better choice than T3 and not as suppresive.

I appreciate the reply brother. However I haven’t used orals in years due to them being detrimental to the inner organs. Not to mention they cause me awful stomach issues (GERD). My only anabolic compounds I use are test and insulin(occasionally).
I have GERD too and I take Zegrid for it ED. T3 shouldn't be hard on your liver too much, but I always recommend running NAC with a cycle of anything.

If you're comfortable using slin, why not try GH? It really will burn the fat off you.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Well, we can look at the results from rodents and infer some results from it. No, I don't work for any company. I was just planning on running a T2 cycle with Albuterol in the near future and was hoping T2 was a better choice than T3 and not as suppresive.

I have GERD too and I take Zegrid for it ED. T3 shouldn't be hard on your liver too much, but I always recommend running NAC with a cycle of anything.

If you're comfortable using slin, why not try GH? It really will burn the fat off you.
He was referring to orals such as anavar and winstrol I believe. I don’t think T3 will be hard on the system. As for hgh it’s too hard to find any quality hgh.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Well I really think your wasting your money on the t2. If anything, t4 is a much better option. I'd be more worried about Albuterol then I would 25-50mcg t3.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He was referring to orals such as anavar and winstrol I believe. I don’t think T3 will be hard on the system. As for hgh it’s too hard to find any quality hgh.
Exactly, it's hella expensive if it's real. And most of the affordable gh is underdosed. I've also seen ppl passing off hcg as gh

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just remembered I got some pharma t3/t4 combo sitting in my stash. Wonder how long it's good for

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
I just remembered I got some pharma t3/t4 combo sitting in my stash. Wonder how long it's good for
I’ve read that the thyroid hormone shelf lives aren’t very long compared to other drugs. Losing 10% of their potency in the first 9-12 months from what I’ve read. Not sure how true it is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I read that pharma is good for up to 10 years after exp date...some loss of potency is to be expected the farther from exp date.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why is HGH hard to find? Is it in short supply right now because of the virus? Or just nothing much around in the black market?

Well I really think your wasting your money on the t2. If anything, t4 is a much better option. I'd be more worried about Albuterol then I would 25-50mcg t3.
Well, I already have the T2. But, why worry about the Albuterol? It's a cousin to Clen and has much less side effects than Clen.

How long ago did you get it?

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Why is HGH hard to find? Is it in short supply right now because of the virus? Or just nothing much around in the black market?

Well, I already have the T2. But, why worry about the Albuterol? It's a cousin to Clen and has much less side effects than Clen.

How long ago did you get it?
Nothing much around and if there is its over priced and not worth it. Plus I’ve taken hgh before years ago for almost a year and I wasn’t really impressed. Maybe it was bunk but too much money to shell out on a guessing game ya know

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nothing much around and if there is its over priced and not worth it. Plus I’ve taken hgh before years ago for almost a year and I wasn’t really impressed. Maybe it was bunk but too much money to shell out on a guessing game ya know
Did you take it for fat loss or for muscle gains?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
peptides....just sayin

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Did you take it for fat loss or for muscle gains?

Are used it for muscle gain and used about six units a day and didn’t really notice much. Other AAS have yielded much better results in the past than hgh. Like I said it could’ve been fake

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are used it for muscle gain and used about six units a day and didn’t really notice much. Other AAS have yielded much better results in the past than hgh. Like I said it could’ve been fake
That's always possible, but HGH isn't really great for muscle gain. As it says in the profile I linked:

most recreational users seeking to try it have to settle for lower doses and get little if anything out of it in terms of lean muscle mass increases. Along with several human studies1,2 that clearly document that HGH administration offers us no benefit in this aspect, it makes one wonder. Its terribly expensive and most people seem to get nothing out of it.

So what is GH useful for? Well first of all its effects on reducing body-fat have been well-documented. Daily doses of 3 to 6 IU injected subcutaneous have actually been shown to spot reduce body-fat mass and have, at least for some athletes, proven invaluable in contest preparation time. This dose, for short periods of time, may be somewhat affordable to a truly dedicated athlete. But one can still wonder if it is really worth it.
Btw, I just noticed you can buy a test kit to test if your GH is real or counterfit or not from Roidtest:

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's always possible, but HGH isn't really great for muscle gain. As it says in the profile I linked:

Btw, I just noticed you can buy a test kit to test if your GH is real or counterfit or not from Roidtest:

When you use the alone it won't do much for muscle gain. In combo with anabolics its like a supercharger for your cycle.

As far as the roidtest goes, it will tell you if there is gh in there but not how much.

My t3/t4 was either made on 07/2019 or expired that date. It's in another language. Gotta look up the words

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When you use the alone it won't do much for muscle gain. In combo with anabolics its like a supercharger for your cycle.

As far as the roidtest goes, it will tell you if there is gh in there but not how much.

My t3/t4 was either made on 07/2019 or expired that date. It's in another language. Gotta look up the words
Right, it won't tell you how much, but at least you'll know if it's real GH and not a counterfeit.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also dude. Studies are good, but they often don't transfer over to the real world effects. If you trust all the studies you read you will often be disappointed. Take them with a grain of salt

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
So all in all T3 is safe at 25-50mcg doses? I always keep protein high and I’ll even up my test just to be sure

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also dude. Studies are good, but they often don't transfer over to the real world effects. If you trust all the studies you read you will often be disappointed. Take them with a grain of salt

Studies apply to the real world most of the time. However, there are always studies from questionable journals that can't be trusted.

But, I just came across an interesting article from SuppVersity. He talks about how the 3,5 Diiodo-L-Thyronine version of T2 is actually quite potent, and also acknowledges there are no human studies on the topic. However, the 3,2 version of the hormone is worthless and that could be why some people were seeing bad results from it if supplement companies were using the 3,2 version.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Studies apply to the real world most of the time. However, there are always studies from questionable journals that can't be trusted.

But, I just came across an interesting article from SuppVersity. He talks about how the 3,5 Diiodo-L-Thyronine version of T2 is actually quite potent, and also acknowledges there are no human studies on the topic. However, the 3,2 version of the hormone is worthless and that could be why some people were seeing bad results from it if supplement companies were using the 3,2 version.

Ok bud

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So all in all T3 is safe at 25-50mcg doses? I always keep protein high and I’ll even up my test just to be sure
As far as I know, countless ppl have been using t3 in there contest preps for years and years. I've seen studies in 25 and 50mcg showing everything going back to baseline after it's discontinued.

The advice I was given from the older guys I know was split the dose morning and night, use for short periods of time at the tail end of your diet and if you go over 50 then taper back down. I'm sure some of its bro science but it's the advice I followed, it's the advice my boys followed. Whenever it's came up on the anabolics podcasts I like to listen to, the advice was similar or the same. That's pretty much everything I can say about the stuff

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as I know, countless ppl have been using t3 in there contest preps for years and years. I've seen studies in 25 and 50mcg showing everything going back to baseline after it's discontinued.

The advice I was given from the older guys I know was split the dose morning and night, use for short periods of time at the tail end of your diet and if you go over 50 then taper back down. I'm sure some of its bro science but it's the advice I followed, it's the advice my boys followed. Whenever it's came up on the anabolics podcasts I like to listen to, the advice was similar or the same. That's pretty much everything I can say about the stuff
there’s no need to split the dose. And yeah, unless you’re running like 100mcg a day for months or something stupid, your thyroid will bounce back just fine. They’ve researched this, and people that have been on t3 for decades and came off, their thyroid was back to previous baseline within 2-4 weeks. Used like we’re talking about here, t3 is about the least dangerous drug around.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
there’s no need to split the dose. And yeah, unless you’re running like 100mcg a day for months or something stupid, your thyroid will bounce back just fine. They’ve researched this, and people that have been on t3 for decades and came off, their thyroid was back to previous baseline within 2-4 weeks. Used like we’re talking about here, t3 is about the least dangerous drug around.
I took some yesterday and today I just don’t feel anything so I’m questioning It’s potency

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Anabolics 0
justeat Anabolics 17
Anabolics 7