MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What mg mark do you typically experience sides?
I was able to run some at 50, but 75 killed me. Then it got to where you couldn't find much with lower than 75.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was able to run some at 50, but 75 killed me. Then it got to where you couldn't find much with lower than 75.
75 seems to be about the benchmark for most arimistane products. Sucks it doesn’t agree with you. I have this issue with many thing that people love and rave about. Different strokes….

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
75 seems to be about the benchmark for most arimistane products. Sucks it doesn’t agree with you. I have this issue with many thing that people love and rave about. Different strokes….
That shows that everyones tolerance and body reacts slightly different. Hope the other things you noted aren't too good of an ingredient that you're missing out on.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still going rock hard with Hard Rock Terminate. I still have not touched an AI since beginning this, I won’t lie it has been a nice break from exem. The experiment proceeds….

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still going rock hard with Hard Rock Terminate. I still have not touched an AI since beginning this, I won’t lie it has been a nice break from exem. The experiment proceeds….
Nice. Keeping that estro down which was the products design. I like it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates bro?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still going strong. I definitely upped my water intake as I felt very dried out the past few days. No sore joints or negative sides. Impressed to say the least!
Glad to hear no negatives!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I hate when I have to pee more. One of the more annoying things in life as I get older lol
Same here! I almost need to restrict my water intake pre bed so I don't have to get up to pee as much at night :ROFLMAO:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here! I almost need to restrict my water intake pre bed so I don't have to get up to pee as much at night :ROFLMAO:
I don't seem to have enough common sense to limit fluids before bed. Actually drink most of my fluids other than coffee in the evenings during my workouts. Then pee 2 or 3 times a night. LOL

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't seem to have enough common sense to limit fluids before bed. Actually drink most of my fluids other than coffee in the evenings during my workouts. Then pee 2 or 3 times a night. LOL
If I were smart i would go grab a little snack and refuel when I wake up to go pee but I usually just go right back to bed.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do most of the time. 7pm cut off lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming in to the final days of Terminate. It has been enjoyable not having to dose an AI the past month as this product has provided a viable alternative. I have noticed a nice boost in libido and nice pumps intraworkout. Body composition has had a tightening and dried out appearance (similar to mast) which is a nice perk. I have had no negative sides to report with this product to date.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming in to the final days of Terminate. It has been enjoyable not having to dose an AI the past month as this product has provided a viable alternative. I have noticed a nice boost in libido and nice pumps intraworkout. Body composition has had a tightening and dried out appearance (similar to mast) which is a nice perk. I have had no negative sides to report with this product to date.
Nice bro! Glad you’ve had no negatives and only positives. Sounds like a winner. Looking forward to your final review

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Tightening up seems to be a common trend with Terminate.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry gents got sidelined with the flu (Influenza Anericanis) and was out of commission. I’ll get the final review typed up today

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry gents got sidelined with the flu (Influenza Anericanis) and was out of commission. I’ll get the final review typed up today
Dang bro get better. Looking forward to your final review!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review:

I was given the opportunity to log Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements for 30 days. I have previous experience with arimistane products but it has been over 4 years since I have used this compound. I always used arimistane as an addition to supplement recovery after prohormone cycles during PCT. at his time was different as I am now on TRT and hoped to experience less use of an AI throughout.

The ingredient profile of this product has great synergy. The addition of boron and boron glycinate was well thought as it aids significantly in elevating free test. I did increase water intake significantly as arimistane does have a “drying out” effect, this was evident around my abdomen and shoulders. Libido was also spiked during use of this product as well, always a welcomed side effect. Some users of arimistane products experience dried and achey joints though I did not or have ever felt these sides, perhaps fluid intake is the culprit?

Overall, this product shined for me. I was able to drop exemestane dosage altogether for this run. I would highly recommend this as an addition to those on TRT who wish to have a break from their AI. I may try this product in the future while on cycle to see how it holds up in the fray of things. 10/10 in my book! Props to Hard Rock Supplements and thanks again to @LeanEngineer and @Afi140 for allowing me to give this product a ride!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
! 10/10 is great bro. Glad it treated you so well and thanks for the feedback. That increased libido is definitely a welcomed addition. Appreciate the log and honest review

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

I was given the opportunity to log Terminate by Hard Rock Supplements for 30 days. I have previous experience with arimistane products but it has been over 4 years since I have used this compound. I always used arimistane as an addition to supplement recovery after prohormone cycles during PCT. at his time was different as I am now on TRT and hoped to experience less use of an AI throughout.

The ingredient profile of this product has great synergy. The addition of boron and boron glycinate was well thought as it aids significantly in elevating free test. I did increase water intake significantly as arimistane does have a “drying out” effect, this was evident around my abdomen and shoulders. Libido was also spiked during use of this product as well, always a welcomed side effect. Some users of arimistane products experience dried and achey joints though I did not or have ever felt these sides, perhaps fluid intake is the culprit?

Overall, this product shined for me. I was able to drop exemestane dosage altogether for this run. I would highly recommend this as an addition to those on TRT who wish to have a break from their AI. I may try this product in the future while on cycle to see how it holds up in the fray of things. 10/10 in my book! Props to Hard Rock Supplements and thanks again to @LeanEngineer and @Afi140 for allowing me to give this product a ride!
Great final review and sounds like you truly enjoyed it and it brought you the results you were looking for!