Tendinitis and Labor Job

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I’ve had tendinitis before In the Past on my shoulders. It’s coming back and the only thing I could do then to help it heal was to leave my job.

I can’t afford to do that this time. There is no way. I know the best things for this are removing tension like deep tissue, hydration, stretching and rest.

What I’m wondering is if there is any compounds I can take to help with my issue? Any peptides or PEDs? I’m not asking for a source, simply some kind of direction. My lively hood depends on this so any information on the subject helps.
Thank you!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard of people having luck with BPC-157. Never used it myself though. Could be worth a shot

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mentioned this in a recent thread...But I dig a high dose Cissus supplement and a basic (mine was $35) Tens unit, (electronic stimulation pads)

Actually doing both right now, experiencing some knee and elbow tendonitis and it sucks...For me that means changing some exercise selection and cutting back volume for a while...

Another thing that’s helped, try at your own risk, 9 Advil a day...3 at a time (morning, afternoon, night) For a few days at least...

One more, CBD oil, I’ve had good success with but it’s gotta be a quality brand (none of this hemp shitt)

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use SNS Cissus XT and Now brands Glucomannan with black pepper extract for absorption and it rid me of my tennis elbow I had for months. Both have scientific studies to back up relief of joint pain. I keep taking them for preventative purposes since I am an old 41 year old man that likes to lift.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use SNS Cissus XT and Now brands Glucomannan with black pepper extract for absorption and it rid me of my tennis elbow I had for months. Both have scientific studies to back up relief of joint pain. I keep taking them for preventative purposes since I am an old 41 year old man that likes to lift.
41 ain’t old, keep crankin’ bro

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
41 ain’t old, keep crankin’ bro
I keep moving the number up of what I consider old. When I was 20 I would tell you a 45 year old is old af. Now that I am nearly that age I consider you have to be 60 to qualify to be old af. Hopefully I will be a cool 60 year old who runs compounds too in an assisted living home 😂!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk677, tb500, bp157. I know someone who does underground construction and had tendonitis in his forearm. After a couple months and trying to rest his arm as much as possible is back in the gym and lifting no issues. This combo works at least the mk677 and bpc157 or tb500. If you can only get one of try mk solo

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of job if i may ask?

because i did some physical labor and not only did i have issues with joint pain but i also couldnt recover from the workouts. I was in the gym feeling like a zombie, totally drained.

In the wintertime it is somewhat bearable, seems like i can eat up and grind on (heavy physical labor and the gym), but during summertime, no way (for me).

Dakinebrah

Awards
Second the tens unit have been in the same situation with my back and pulled tendons in all fingers on one hand the tens unit did wonders