Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I copped the SNS Pine Pollen this morning from DPS, going to give that a run and see how it is.

I like to toss in random Pre's I've never tried so I grabbed Myoblox Loco. Looked decent.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I copped the SNS Pine Pollen this morning from DPS, going to give that a run and see how it is.

I like to toss in random Pre's I've never tried so I grabbed Myoblox Loco. Looked decent.
nice keep us posted on what you think of it and how you decide to dose.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I look forward to hearing your feedback on it. I think you'll really like it for libido.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to see a standardized Phosphatidic Acid product, either as a standalone, in a pre-workout or in a daily ergogenic.
I know real PA isn't something many have tried in the past due to false claims on labels, prop blends and the price of the real stuff, but I truly believe that real PA is a very worthwhile supplement.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hadn't stated much in the way of details on it yet, but I'll go ahead and elaborate a bit more on it now.

Optimize-T isn't like an M-Test lite; it's a completely different type of test booster than M-Test. That was the challenge - designing something completely different from M-Test that wouldn't really compete with M-Test and that could be taken with it with no overlap. Optimize-T will not have KSM-66 or Mucuna like M-Test does, as some people don't like those ingredients bc it makes them tired (I love them myself).

Optimize-T will have 8 licensed branded ingredients all at their clinically efficacious dosage. The labels are being printed and the raw materials are in. Production time is hard to give an exact estimate on. I kind of doubt it will be out during the 12 weeks of new releases, but it if isn't, it should be out shortly after.
Looking forward to this. I actually just finished up two bottles of m test and it worked out better than I anticipated so looking forward to optimize t in the future.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to this. I actually just finished up two bottles of m test and it worked out better than I anticipated so looking forward to optimize t in the future.
Awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed M-Test. I use M-Test daily but am still looking forward to Optimize-T. I'm going to run them together myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like to see a standardized Phosphatidic Acid product, either as a standalone, in a pre-workout or in a daily ergogenic.
I know real PA isn't something many have tried in the past due to false claims on labels, prop blends and the price of the real stuff, but I truly believe that real PA is a very worthwhile supplement.
Thank you for the suggestion. I think it holds a lot of potential.
I think its one that in the beginning suffered a little from being overhyped and then some people were let down; but I don't think that was the ingredients fault. I think some companies just overhyped it to the point of unrealistic expectations.

I would love to hear if others would be interested in us doing one.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for the suggestion. I think it holds a lot of potential.
I think its one that in the beginning suffered a little from being overhyped and then some people were let down; but I don't think that was the ingredients fault. I think some companies just overhyped it to the point of unrealistic expectations.

I would love to hear if others would be interested in us doing one.
I’m sure I’d give it a 2-3 month run.

Maybe you guys could run a release discount promo stack with X-Gels :D

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

X-Gelz+Phosphatidic Acid was one of the best stacks I've ever ran, and I've been taking supplements for 10 years now. I gained 7lbs in 8 weeks on a 400kcal surplus, I was noticeably fuller/harder, gained half an inch on my arms, still had visable abs and all of my lifts increased significantly. I'd ran X-Gelz twice previously to that run so I knew what to expect from ARA, the only addition to those 8 weeks was PA.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

X-Gelz+Phosphatidic Acid was one of the best stacks I've ever ran, and I've been taking supplements for 10 years now. I gained 7lbs in 8 weeks on a 400kcal surplus, I was noticeably fuller/harder, gained half an inch on my arms, still had visable abs and all of my lifts increased significantly. I'd ran X-Gelz twice previously to that run so I knew what to expect from ARA, the only addition to those 8 weeks was PA.
That's a good idea. If we do one, we may could do an intro stack price for them together. Thanks for the suggestion and feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I posted this in the Phosphatidic Acid thread discussion but wanted to go ahead and post it here too.

Since there is so much interest, I'll go ahead and say that we'll do a Phosphatidic Acid product and fast track it. And we'll do it right - 1,500 mg. total Mediator material standardized to 50% Phosphatidic Acid so 750 mg. active). (Now don't expect an unrealistically low price; this isn't going to be cheap to make. It already know the cost. We'll take a very small margin on this one to make it as cost effective as possible for everyone but we're still probably talking a 40'ish price.

Questions for those interested:

1) What would you like to see in it (if anything)? (Think inexpensive things bc it cost so much already). Solo is fine, but I do have a couple ideas for things that could be added that wouldn't affect the cost much.

2) Want to help us name it? Let me know your opinions - Phosphatidic Acid, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Mediator, Mediator XT, or something fancier? Normally with branded ingredients we like to name the product the branded ingredient name, but I'm not sure if people know the Mediator name that well or if we're better to name it Phosphatidic Acid instead of Mediator.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is 600 mg alpha gpc a thought save me from buying separate lol

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to break the mood, but been Canadian and with the rate of exchange there is no way I am paying 50$ usd for PA, that is if you can get it to that price as most are like 70 usd for the 30 days 1 500 mg PA. With the price of the Fearn soy lectchechin so low the PA mediator bit the dust in my view.

T nation are using non Mediator PA and the price is 45 per 20 serving and we all know thet are a bunch of gredy MF with there supplement price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is 600 mg alpha gpc a thought save me from buying separate lol
Unfortunately that would likely raise the price quite a bit. And could deter some from buying it because some people don't like Alpha GPC. Thank you for the suggestion though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to break the mood, but been Canadian and with the rate of exchange there is no way I am paying 50$ usd for PA, that is if you can get it to that price as most are like 70 usd for the 30 days 1 500 mg PA. With the price of the Fearn soy lectchechin so low the PA mediator bit the dust in my view.

T nation are using non Mediator PA and the price is 45 per 20 serving and we all know thet are a bunch of gredy MF with there supplement price.
I discussed this is detail in the Phosphatidic Acid thread but the company that owns Mediator has the patents on Phosphatidic Acid for lean muscle and strength claims. So to use a generic, a company either cannot market it as a muscle builder or is setting themselves up for a lawsuit.

I also discussed something else with generic. Mediator PA is an expensive raw material. But surprisingly generic material is not much less expensive. Sure, it is less expensive, but not to the degree you would expect. And quite a bit of the generic is only 20% rather than 50%.

Personally, I'm allergic to soy protein. I can take small amounts of soy lecithin, as would be contained in food but there is no way I would ever consider using a high enough dose of Lecithin to provide an effective amount of phosphatidic acid. I know I'm a special circumstance here, but just offering a different perspective.

There is also the lack of consistency in dosing of Phosphatidic Acid in Lecithin; even NOW Foods acknowledged their content to be an estimate because they don't normally test for it.

One more thing on the T Nation one, I had said above that we would likely be able to offer it at around 40'ish. If we can offer a 30 serving at 40'ish, then they would still be charging more for a 20 serving then we would a 30 serving AND if they aren't using the Mediator brand, violating patents in doing so.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted this in the Phosphatidic Acid thread discussion but wanted to go ahead and post it here too.

Since there is so much interest, I'll go ahead and say that we'll do a Phosphatidic Acid product and fast track it. And we'll do it right - 1,500 mg. total Mediator material standardized to 50% Phosphatidic Acid so 750 mg. active). (Now don't expect an unrealistically low price; this isn't going to be cheap to make. It already know the cost. We'll take a very small margin on this one to make it as cost effective as possible for everyone but we're still probably talking a 40'ish price.

Questions for those interested:

1) What would you like to see in it (if anything)? (Think inexpensive things bc it cost so much already). Solo is fine, but I do have a couple ideas for things that could be added that wouldn't affect the cost much.

40'ish for a months supply is perfect.

I also think that solo PA would be much better. Just straight up Mediator PA caps at the correct 1,500mg dose and a months worth in one bottle.

Name wise, maybe PA XT or Mediator XT.

Shout out and props to SNS for doing this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
40'ish for a months supply is perfect.

I also think that solo PA would be much better. Just straight up Mediator PA caps at the correct 1,500mg dose and a months worth in one bottle.

Name wise, maybe PA XT or Mediator XT.

Shout out and props to SNS for doing this.
You're welcome. We really do listen to what people ask for and want, and this is one I have considered on and off for awhile.

I think we would likely at least put AstraGin with it because I think that makes sense for a couple reasons. I could make an argument for ActiGin with it as well.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're welcome. We really do listen to what people ask for and want, and this is one I have considered on and off for awhile.

I think we would likely at least put AstraGin with it because I think that makes sense for a couple reasons. I could make an argument for ActiGin with it as well.
ActiGin has so many benefits that it could only ever elevate the effectiveness of other supplements, so if it won't effect the price too much then all power to you for adding it in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ Speaking of that, anyone interested in a whole body anti-inflammatory supplement?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW - I really tried to come up with Phosphatidic Acid product name that sounded sophomoric and genital-based. You know, like Phosphati-Dong Acid, but nothing really resonated. I am sad.
Are you okay? Did someone hijack your screen name? This may be a first time ever that you haven't been able to come up with a genital or sexual based product name joke haha

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you okay? Did someone hijack your screen name? This may be a first time ever that you haven't been able to come up with a genital or sexual based product name joke haha
I haven't given up. I will try to do better …..

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK - but I am nervous - because sometimes acronyms don't market all that well (I actually have a graduate degree in Marketing, seriously (and pathetically)) ...

P(h)A - YWHTLB*
Tagline: "You Can Thank the Anionic Phospholipids for Your Growth (You Know What I am Talking About, and Will She Too)"

*Another Brown Eye Product. "Cruelty-Free" - P(h)A - YWHTLB has not been tested on animals

@sns8778 - Thank you for nudging me, I feel better about this whole thing now.

Last edited:

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As soon as our gyms re-open properly I'll be jumping straight on a 16 week run of X-Gelz+PA-XT. See how fast I can get back what I've lost during the lockdowns.
If I can gain 7lbs in an 8 week run fully trained with a small surplus, imagine what I could regain after with a 16 week run after being off for so long with a modest surplus.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK - but I am nervous - because sometimes acronyms don't market all that well (I actually have a graduate degree in Marketing, seriously (and pathetically)) ...

P(h)A - YWHTLB*
Tagline: "You Can Thank the Anionic Phospholipids for Your Growth (You Know What I am Talking About, and Will She Too)"

*Another Brown Eye Product. "Cruelty-Free" - P(h)A - YWHTLB has not been tested on animals

@sns8778 - Thank you for nudging me, I feel better about this whole thing now.
No problem haha.

It's funny - the first time you did that in a naming thread of ours, I actually thought you were making fun of what we were doing. One of those things where tone is hard to be perceived online sometimes. Then I realized it was your sense of humor and came to appreciate and enjoy it haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As soon as our gyms re-open properly I'll be jumping straight on a 16 week run of X-Gelz+PA-XT. See how fast I can get back what I've lost during the lockdowns.
If I can gain 7lbs in an 8 week run fully trained with a small surplus, imagine what I could regain after with a 16 week run after being off for so long with a modest surplus.
Both of those would be a great stack with the natural anabolic we're going to be launching in the near future too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is the new anabolic is part of the 12 week release schedule?
The honest answer to that is I'm not sure. The formula has been finalized since end of November and the raw materials are all in. We are doing a bit of a different look for the labels on it so that's taken awhile and we should be getting label proofs next week. If they turn out well, then yes, its a good chance it could be. If not, it might miss it by a week or two.

But we definitely want to get it out as soon as possible :)

People will be able to stack it with Anabolic Effect if they want to, or to rotate between the two of them and cycle them back and forth :)

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of those would be a great stack with the natural anabolic we're going to be launching in the near future too.
😮 Are we allowed to know anything about this new natty anabolic? Not so much about the ingredient profile, but in what direction/growth pathway it'll be aimed towards?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No problem haha.

It's funny - the first time you did that in a naming thread of ours, I actually thought you were making fun of what we were doing. One of those things where tone is hard to be perceived online sometimes. Then I realized it was your sense of humor and came to appreciate and enjoy it haha.
No, I just make fun for the sake on making fun. I would never intend harm or to in any way hinder your sales - seriously and truly. My sense of humor is, I suppose, an acquired taste. Hint - think Jungle Cruise circa late 1970s/early 1980s. Thanks for playing along. Any guesses as to what the name/acronyms intend?

Last edited:

luckuyguy

Awards
The honest answer to that is I'm not sure. The formula has been finalized since end of November and the raw materials are all in. We are doing a bit of a different look for the labels on it so that's taken awhile and we should be getting label proofs next week. If they turn out well, then yes, its a good chance it could be. If not, it might miss it by a week or two.

But we definitely want to get it out as soon as possible :)

People will be able to stack it with Anabolic Effect if they want to, or to rotate between the two of them and cycle them back and forth :)
Is this anabolic the product containing anacyclus & cistanche? Or will those ingredients release separately?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, I just make fun for the sake on making fun. I would never intend harm or to in any way hinder your sales - seriously and truly. My sense of humor is, I suppose, a acquired taste. Hint - think Jungle Cruise circa late 1970s/early 1980s. Thanks for playing along. Any guesses as to what the name/acronyms intend?
I know. When it first happened, I had just started back really posting from a long break so I didn't know you or you humor. Once I realized, I always enjoyed it and got a kick out of it.

I've got some ideas haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
😮 Are we allowed to know anything about this new natty anabolic? Not so much about the ingredient profile, but in what direction/growth pathway it'll be aimed towards?
I may post some information up on it in the next 2 weeks. It is very comprehensive. 9 active ingredients including several licensed, branded ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this anabolic the product containing anacyclus & cistanche? Or will those ingredients release separately?
It won't have Anacyclus in it. To do Anacyclus right, it almost has to be a single ingredient product or simple formula bc it requires such a high dosage.

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
Not sure if this has been suggested or not, but would CEL please consider a solo androsterone (R-andro) in caps? 🙏 Something similar to stano-plex but maybe without the Vaso6 and a simple delivery enhancement addition like cyclodextrin or piperine. Many guys seem to enjoy androsterone and I do not know of any R-andro only products out there after IML discontinued there's so I really do believe there would be a market.

My personal experience (and it seems many others') is R-andro basically does everything epiandro does only better in its effects. For me it would be a staple that I would cycle on and off throughout the year with my TRT, probably the only andro out there I would say that about. There are some transdermal options out there but sometimes I just like a break from topicals, or better yet would like something to stack with them.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure if this has been suggested or not, but would CEL please consider a solo androsterone (R-andro) in caps? 🙏 Something similar to stano-plex but maybe without the Vaso6 and a simple delivery enhancement addition like cyclodextrin or piperine. Many guys seem to enjoy androsterone and I do not know of any R-andro only products out there after IML discontinued there's so I really do believe there would be a market.

My personal experience (and it seems many others') is R-andro basically does everything epiandro does only better in its effects. For me it would be a staple that I would cycle on and off throughout the year with my TRT, probably the only andro out there I would say that about. There are some transdermal options out there but sometimes I just like a break from topicals, or better yet would like something to stack with them.
Thank you for the suggestions.

I'm not 100% sure if androsterone is legal (compliant). I've heard arguments both ways. Is anyone at all still making it in capsules? I'm not looking at what the transdermal companies are doing bc some of them are making things they know are illegal. If anyone else wants to chime in here about the legalities, feel free.

As for something like Stano-Plex 300 but without VASO6, I doubt it. The feedback on it is extremely good and most people love that we have VASO6 in it. For people that don't want VASO6, Muscle Addiction has an Epiandro300 that is just straight epiandrosterone and an EpiAndro Lean that is epiandrosterone, KSM66, and Paradoxine. For people that prefer a topical option, Xtreme Performance Gels has their EpiAndro Gel.

Bioperine - is good in a lot of things, especially herbals, but I don't think it would help much, if any, with epiandrosterone.

Cyclodextrins - epiandrosterone is not a great candidate for a cyclodextrin. I'm aware that some brands throw cyclodextrin powder in with epiandrosterone, but that's different than the epiandrosterone being complexed with the cyclodextrin. That's a pet peeve of mine that goes on a lot now - companies throwing cyclodextrin powder in things and taking advantage of lack of customer understanding about cyclodextrins and how they work. Putting cyclodextrin powder in some things may help to a slight degree, but they work the best when complexed with the ingredient and not all ingredients are good candidates for that.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 Hey man, so any news on that anayclus product and cistanche too?
Also, any plan to add an absorption enhancer to the cistanche? Like the BLR androgin

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
Thank you for the suggestions.

I'm not 100% sure if androsterone is legal (compliant). I've heard arguments both ways. Is anyone at all still making it in capsules? I'm not looking at what the transdermal companies are doing bc some of them are making things they know are illegal. If anyone else wants to chime in here about the legalities, feel free.

As for something like Stano-Plex 300 but without VASO6, I doubt it. The feedback on it is extremely good and most people love that we have VASO6 in it. For people that don't want VASO6, Muscle Addiction has an Epiandro300 that is just straight epiandrosterone and an EpiAndro Lean that is epiandrosterone, KSM66, and Paradoxine. For people that prefer a topical option, Xtreme Performance Gels has their EpiAndro Gel.

Bioperine - is good in a lot of things, especially herbals, but I don't think it would help much, if any, with epiandrosterone.

Cyclodextrins - epiandrosterone is not a great candidate for a cyclodextrin. I'm aware that some brands throw cyclodextrin powder in with epiandrosterone, but that's different than the epiandrosterone being complexed with the cyclodextrin. That's a pet peeve of mine that goes on a lot now - companies throwing cyclodextrin powder in things and taking advantage of lack of customer understanding about cyclodextrins and how they work. Putting cyclodextrin powder in some things may help to a slight degree, but they work the best when complexed with the ingredient and not all ingredients are good candidates for that.
I do not know of any option for solo androsterone in capsules currrently available, and trust me I've looked haha. There is a androsterone/epiandro blend product from another reputable company on here that I plan to use for now. I just don't have as much luck with epiandro, I tend to get very aggressive/short tempered when I dose it where it needs to be for me to get any kind of other positive effects.

As far as I know (and I am no expert) androsterone is compliant. I do know it is apparently "naturally occurring in pine pollen" amongst other things. I would argue it is just as compliant as epiandro and even go as far as to say more compliant than many other popular DHEA derivatives out there.

Not sure if my thoughts were relayed properly from my original post lol. My thought process in an solo androsterone product would be just to save on cost, I do know androsterone has a higher price point than epiandro for example, I just used the stano-plex minus VASO6 as an example of a similar product CEL already has available, not just saying take the VASO6 out of stano-plex. Hope than makes sense.

On the delivery system I was just kicking around some ideas that may assist with absorption. I personally like bergamottin added for this but some seem to have an aversion to that.

Anyway, good discussion here. And side note, I really like that SNS is putting out solo ingredient products. I will be be picking some up to try throughout the year, especially looking at the Agmatine, Dynamine, and Pine Pollen caps. I think this will offer some great flexibility.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Hey man, so any news on that anayclus product and cistanche too?
Also, any plan to add an absorption enhancer to the cistanche? Like the BLR androgin
The Anacyclus product is in the production lineup.

The Cistanche ingredient isn't going to be solo; its part of a formula. ETA best guess is approximately 4 weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do not know of any option for solo androsterone in capsules currrently available, and trust me I've looked haha. There is a androsterone/epiandro blend product from another reputable company on here that I plan to use for now. I just don't have as much luck with epiandro, I tend to get very aggressive/short tempered when I dose it where it needs to be for me to get any kind of other positive effects.

As far as I know (and I am no expert) androsterone is compliant. I do know it is apparently "naturally occurring in pine pollen" amongst other things. I would argue it is just as compliant as epiandro and even go as far as to say more compliant than many other popular DHEA derivatives out there.

Not sure if my thoughts were relayed properly from my original post lol. My thought process in an solo androsterone product would be just to save on cost, I do know androsterone has a higher price point than epiandro for example, I just used the stano-plex minus VASO6 as an example of a similar product CEL already has available, not just saying take the VASO6 out of stano-plex. Hope than makes sense.

On the delivery system I was just kicking around some ideas that may assist with absorption. I personally like bergamottin added for this but some seem to have an aversion to that.

Anyway, good discussion here. And side note, I really like that SNS is putting out solo ingredient products. I will be be picking some up to try throughout the year, especially looking at the Agmatine, Dynamine, and Pine Pollen caps. I think this will offer some great flexibility.
I have seen several people knowledgeable on the subject that said androsterone may not be compliant. And honestly, this was the first time I've ever been asked for one, so it isn't something I've done a lot of research on. I'll look into it more.

I took the post as you suggesting we do an epiandrosterone without VASO6; I took that as being in addition to the androsterone idea.

And I understand (about the delivery systems). I just don't think that Epiandrosterone dosed high enough needs one; and for people that really feel like it does, the XPG topical is a great option.

And thank you, I'm glad that you like the products that we have to offer. We have a lot more cool things to come :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice thanks for the reply..I did notice KSM-66 DOES make me tired at 600mg in ONE SHOT. But in M-Test broke apart at 300 and 300 (or whatever it is) I have no issues.
I'm wrapping up k1ngsblood now, and taking it in one go before bed fixed most ksm issues.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever considered cocobuterol or cocovia solo? These would be interesting but I can never justify the price points of what’s offered.

Is isopropylnorsynephrine compliant? Could you offer that solo?