Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I love it even at lower doses, but it is pretty expensive as an individual ingredient.

I find 300mg is helpful during periods of high stress and do notice better gym recovery and endurance at lower doses over a long time. It isn't mind blowing, but something I will use again and have used quite a bit of.
Now might be the time to stock up. It’s half off on life extensions website at the moment. Just picked up 4 bottles for $54 shipiped.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At one time I posted about doing a straight EAA and/or a straight BCAA product but not a lot of people seemed interested.

We have in the works an EAA formula right now.

If enough people are interested, I'd be glad to do a straight Amino9 product as well.
No stims and a higher EAA gram total and I would be happy! Currently, use another company for this reason but would be more than happy to add more SNS to the mix! I personally could care less about the electrolyte blends that get sprinkled in this type of product but it does seem to be the industry norm now. As much amino as you can cram in there for about 30-35 retail seems to be the sweet spot.

Scoop handle length also seems to be an issue for certain customers. I understand where they are coming from as these longer than wider(that's what she said lol) containers can be a pain to scoop when you got bear mitts for hands. We have a guy who will only buy a companies BCAA because the scoop has a longer handle despite acknowledging that the same companies eaa's are a superior product. So scoop handle the longer the better! Personally, those funnel/scoop combo's are a pain and have to be pretty costly vs normal scoop. I tear the "funnel top off immediately.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No stims and a higher EAA gram total and I would be happy! Currently, use another company for this reason but would be more than happy to add more SNS to the mix! I personally could care less about the electrolyte blends that get sprinkled in this type of product but it does seem to be the industry norm now. As much amino as you can cram in there for about 30-35 retail seems to be the sweet spot.

Scoop handle length also seems to be an issue for certain customers. I understand where they are coming from as these longer than wider(that's what she said lol) containers can be a pain to scoop when you got bear mitts for hands. We have a guy who will only buy a companies BCAA because the scoop has a longer handle despite acknowledging that the same companies eaa's are a superior product. So scoop handle the longer the better! Personally, those funnel/scoop combo's are a pain and have to be pretty costly vs normal scoop. I tear the "funnel top off immediately.
I don't think can really compare Energized Aminos to higher dosed stim free aminos in the sense that Energized Aminos has a very specific couple of products its designed to compete against. And you can't go the route of 10 or 15 grams of EAA's and compete at that price point at all. And if we were at a much higher price point that those particular others, the customer base for those wouldn't be interested. Plus, a lot of people do use 2 scoops and that does put you at 10 grams of Amino9, which is a very good dose.

We are working on an EAA formula that will have higher dosages of EAA's and no stims. We're working on flavor samples now. It will a great product and add a few neat extras. As you know, flavoring is super important on these so we're being super picky on that aspect for this project.

The scoop handle thing is so funny that you mentioned that bc of a few reasons:
- The scoop funnel things are something we get a lot of requests for; they are more pricey and I also haven't done them because they make it harder to know what the perceived scoop size is - bc are you talking level or all the way to the funnel; and that can be very problematic on stim products.
- We used a longer handled scoop on the last batch of Focus XT for exactly the reason you stated above - it making it easier to get out of the containers - and one person on here felt the need to make a thread complaining about it and another person complained about it, it may have been in this thread. Because when first open it, you have to really cram it to get it back down in the containers.

^^^^ Just giving examples of how sometimes I feel damned if we do, damned if we don't haha.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, think I've voiced my opinion before for a EAA+designer carb (HBCD or other)+electrolytes.

And lately I've been also taking epicatechin and leucine metabolites like HICA/Ca-HMB pre/intra, so would also be interested if you were to add any of that in there too.

But regarding the scooper thing, I'm on the side of preferring the short handles, haha! I hate having to turn the long scoops upside down and jam them back in. So yes, you will never please everyone!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think can really compare Energized Aminos to higher dosed stim free aminos in the sense that Energized Aminos has a very specific couple of products its designed to compete against. And you can't go the route of 10 or 15 grams of EAA's and compete at that price point at all. And if we were at a much higher price point that those particular others, the customer base for those wouldn't be interested. Plus, a lot of people do use 2 scoops and that does put you at 10 grams of Amino9, which is a very good dose.

We are working on an EAA formula that will have higher dosages of EAA's and no stims. We're working on flavor samples now. It will a great product and add a few neat extras. As you know, flavoring is super important on these so we're being super picky on that aspect for this project.

The scoop handle thing is so funny that you mentioned that bc of a few reasons:
- The scoop funnel things are something we get a lot of requests for; they are more pricey and I also haven't done them because they make it harder to know what the perceived scoop size is - bc are you talking level or all the way to the funnel; and that can be very problematic on stim products.
- We used a longer handled scoop on the last batch of Focus XT for exactly the reason you stated above - it making it easier to get out of the containers - and one person on here felt the need to make a thread complaining about it and another person complained about it, it may have been in this thread. Because when first open it, you have to really cram it to get it back down in the containers.

^^^^ Just giving examples of how sometimes I feel damned if we do, damned if we don't haha.
I think the Energized is dose appropriately considering the main competition has an amino blend that looks like a bunch of suits sitting around a table asked, "What do we have left at the end of the month that is cheap and easy to flavor?" LOL

Without naming names you and I both know EA smokes the competition as is, I only like double EAA grams on solo EAA stim-free products. Sorry If I was unclear.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
EAA + designer carb as mentioned above sounds great.
We have something like this in the works but it will be more than just EAA's and Carbs. There will be some cool other ingredients added in as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, think I've voiced my opinion before for a EAA+designer carb (HBCD or other)+electrolytes.

And lately I've been also taking epicatechin and leucine metabolites like HICA/Ca-HMB pre/intra, so would also be interested if you were to add any of that in there too.

But regarding the scooper thing, I'm on the side of preferring the short handles, haha! I hate having to turn the long scoops upside down and jam them back in. So yes, you will never please everyone!
We will be doing a EAA formula product with no carbs and will also be doing an EAA formula product with carbs.

Adding HMB to a formula at an effective dose automatically makes the price jump more than some are willing to pay (and real HICA tastes terrible).

I had considered doing an HMB+HICA powder product that some people could add to one if they want. Considered putting Phosphatidic Acid in this as well, but it would be very expensive if we did all 3 in one product.

We already offer a great Epicatechin product - Epi-Plex. In my opinion, Epicatechin needs to be used daily for best results.

We also have HMB XT (capsule product) and HICA XT (capsule product) in the new product lineup.

And yes, I agree. No pleasing everyone on the scoop thing haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any plan on Carb 10?
I prefer Cluster Dextrin myself and have never been asked to do a Carb10. I'm open to it if enough people want it, but just never been asked before.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I prefer Cluster Dextrin myself and have never been asked to do a Carb10. I'm open to it if enough people want it, but just never been asked before.
Cluster dextrin would be great.

Only type of carb powder I will buy now. Nothing else comes close to being useful when in a sympathetic state during intense training. Everything else is just convenient drinkable food - HBCD is the solution to stalled digestion when energy demands are highest.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used a ton of both.

I am sure a blend would be "best", but in the sense of a theoretical maximization of results rather than anything tangible. Both seem to work well for me and HBCD seems much easier to get my hands on so that is what I have used as of late. If/when I need a ton of carbs though mixing them together seems to be better on my "gut".

I'll be down for a Cluster Dextrin from SNS. Use Nutrabio for that currently.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cluster dextrin would be great.

Only type of carb powder I will buy now. Nothing else comes close to being useful when in a sympathetic state during intense training. Everything else is just convenient drinkable food - HBCD is the solution to stalled digestion when energy demands are highest.
Great way of putting it. I love HBCD myself. Its the only carb source I've ever seen a difference with as far as pre or intra; and for post workout recovery.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used a ton of both.

I am sure a blend would be "best", but in the sense of a theoretical maximization of results rather than anything tangible. Both seem to work well for me and HBCD seems much easier to get my hands on so that is what I have used as of late. If/when I need a ton of carbs though mixing them together seems to be better on my "gut".

I'll be down for a Cluster Dextrin from SNS. Use Nutrabio for that currently.
HBCD is much easier on my stomach to digest. Carb10 would be second, but I'd rather personally go straight HBCD.

I'm definitely up for a Cluster Dextrin powder if enough people are interested. I'd love to hear flavor suggestions.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m more interested in Carb 10 as it has much less impact on insuline and also more difficult to find compared to HBCD.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m more interested in Carb 10 as it has much less impact on insuline and also more difficult to find compared to HBCD.
I think unfortunately its one that's harder to find because its more expensive and less interest overall in it. I've seen a couple of brands do one and then discontinue it. I'm definitely open to doing one if they demand is there on it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think unfortunately its one that's harder to find because its more expensive and less interest overall in it. I've seen a couple of brands do one and then discontinue it. I'm definitely open to doing one if they demand is there on it.
I honestly stopped bc it was so hard to find.

Don’t feel I miss it as HBCD seems solid for me.

Planning straight cyclic dextrin or with electrolytes?

ActionFigure3

Awards
Blood Pressure Support XT - We had labels and renders and was ready to run this and at the last second, I held off bc I saw some data on a really great new branded ingredient that I wanted to include. Good enough that I was willing to be out of over 1k worth of money spent on labels and renders to be able to reformulate to include it. It will still have the same product backbone, just adding one more really cool thing to it. The labels are being re-run so best guess is 4 to 6 weeks, maybe sooner.

Libido Support XT - I'm not sure yet. I have a tentative formula I'm waiting for a quote on. But we still have to release Optimize-T first and space it out a while from that. Best guess is 2 to 3 months on this.
Which ingredient is that in the Blood Pressure support that made you reformulate? The Cardia6 from the maker of Vaso6? Please let me know so I can budget this into my routine for next month!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which ingredient is that in the Blood Pressure support that made you reformulate? The Cardia6 from the maker of Vaso6? Please let me know so I can budget this into my routine for next month!
It wasn't Cardia6.

The ingredient that I'm referring to hasn't been publicly released yet so I can't say too much on it. ETA for revised formula is only about a month though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great way of putting it. I love HBCD myself. Its the only carb source I've ever seen a difference with as far as pre or intra; and for post workout recovery.
Same. John Meadows was preaching it years ago for a reason. It is a true performance-enhancing supplement. Every other carb powder is essentially meal replacement.

HBCD is much easier on my stomach to digest. Carb10 would be second, but I'd rather personally go straight HBCD.

I'm definitely up for a Cluster Dextrin powder if enough people are interested. I'd love to hear flavor suggestions.
Every flavor I’ve ever had was good. Blueberry Lemonade from Nutrabio in Leg Day is great, Sweet Tea isn’t bad, GNC had a brand that was Blue Razz and actually delicious (that’s kind of a boring flavor to me but it was excellent).

It’s a hard product to mess up since it’s naturally sweet and mild, unless you over-flavor it I suppose.

Carb10 sucks. You would be better off with Karbolyn or Vitargo if looking for a stable energy carbohydrate liquid-food option. And insulin response is ideal in a training environment. Even cyclic keto dieters would prioritize a stronger faster, briefer insulin response with periWO carb use vs a lower one that lasted longer due to being digestion-limited.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same. John Meadows was preaching it years ago for a reason. It is a true performance-enhancing supplement. Every other carb powder is essentially meal replacement.

Every flavor I’ve ever had was good. Blueberry Lemonade from Nutrabio in Leg Day is great, Sweet Tea isn’t bad, GNC had a brand that was Blue Razz and actually delicious (that’s kind of a boring flavor to me but it was excellent).

It’s a hard product to mess up since it’s naturally sweet and mild, unless you over-flavor it I suppose.

Carb10 sucks. You would be better off with Karbolyn or Vitargo if looking for a stable energy carbohydrate liquid-food option. And insulin response is ideal in a training environment. Even cyclic keto dieters would prioritize a stronger faster, briefer insulin response with periWO carb use vs a lower one that lasted longer due to being digestion-limited.
Actually I use some Palatinose, Trehalose when I dont have time to eat preworkout and HBCD during workout. And like this combination. Dont want to add more fast carb. What I dont like in palatinose is it’s fructose content.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly stopped bc it was so hard to find.

Don’t feel I miss it as HBCD seems solid for me.

Planning straight cyclic dextrin or with electrolytes?
I'm not sure. I could go either way on that. I could make an argument for or against.

The initial plan is a comprehensive EAA supplement with HBCD and other ingredients added.

And I've wanted to do a straight HBCD for awhile; just not sure how well it will actually sell. I'll probably do at least 1 or 2 flavors in it because I want this myself.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Unflavored first IMO and then match them to your EAA's and Energized Aminos and your EAAw/carbs for those that want even more than it comes with. Matching to Pre's(if you have a pre) flavors as sometimes I throw a scoop in there when I am playing make-believe diabetic in the morning preworkout.

I have never purchased a flavored as they never match the EAA's I have.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've had the old gaspari's glycofuse which was 25g hbcd strawberry kiwi flavor. Pretty damn tasty

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unflavored first IMO and then match them to your EAA's and Energized Aminos and your EAAw/carbs for those that want even more than it comes with. Matching to Pre's(if you have a pre) flavors as sometimes I throw a scoop in there when I am playing make-believe diabetic in the morning preworkout.

Great point. I always try to buy things in lemon when I can. It’s a flavor I don’t really get sick of, but it’s also very common - and I find it stacks well with a decent amount of flavors if things don’t match. Lime, cherry, orange, all berry flavors can go well with it if mixing products in one drink. Even things like grape or punch can go alright with it. Very versatile.

Or unflavored obviously. I imagine few folks shelling out for HBCD wouldn’t already be prioritizing amino acids intra, and those are always flavored.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, n=1, but I have on hand unflavored HBCD (Cluster Bomb) and palatinose (Livelong) I use intra-WO, just depending on how much carbs I want. Which is dependent on the volume of my workout. 25g and 10g per scoop. For some reason I feel like 20g would be the sweet spot.

I honestly don't see the need for flavored since both really don't change the flavor when you add to other flavored drinks, and I wouldn't ever drink it without something mixed in. But agree with the suggestion above to align to your EAA and pre flavors.

And lastly, if you do come out with the EAA+HBCD, not sure I'd need to purchase the HBCD separately, but that's just me. How about adding in Peak02/cordyceps or rhodiola to the mix?

ActionFigure3

Awards
It wasn't Cardia6.

The ingredient that I'm referring to hasn't been publicly released yet so I can't say too much on it. ETA for revised formula is only about a month though.
Very exciting. Is it geared mostly towards lowering blood pressure I assume? Is it a small or larger serving size for that ingredient? Just wondering if I have to plan to chug down 10 capsules to get this benefit or if it’s something novel that also doesn’t take a large serving size to work.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I want to clarify a couple of things because I don't want this to get confusing to anyone reading.

HBCD/Clusterdextrin Product:
- We can do an unflavored easy enough, but I definitely wouldn't launch an unflavored without at least 1 flavor option because that would miss out on a big part of the market for this ingredient overall - endurance athletes, many of which are only looking for carbs.

EAA/Intra Formula Product:
- We are going to use HBCD/Clusterdextrin in this formula.
- This will be a different product than the EAA/Intra we are working on that is more just EAA's + a couple of things. This one is more ingredient loaded.

EAA Product:
- This one will not have any carbs in it.
- It will be EAA's plus a couple more ingredients.

Energized Aminos:
- We will be adding more flavors to this as soon as we get the existing ones back in stock.

Pre-Workout:
- We have several pre-workout options in the works.
- One will be fairly easy to flavor and we will go with a couple basic flavors + couple unique ones.
- We have a very high end pre-workout in the works; and this one is going to be difficult to flavor. We will go with whatever flavors taste good; its one of those products where you're going to be limited what flavors will work based on the ingredients.

I like the idea overall of having some consistent flavors that people can mix together; but I also like the idea of trying exciting and creative flavors because it gets people's attention; but some of the unique flavors wouldn't necessarily work in all products. Every product base tastes different and that can determine which flavors will or won't work with certain products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, n=1, but I have on hand unflavored HBCD (Cluster Bomb) and palatinose (Livelong) I use intra-WO, just depending on how much carbs I want. Which is dependent on the volume of my workout. 25g and 10g per scoop. For some reason I feel like 20g would be the sweet spot.

I honestly don't see the need for flavored since both really don't change the flavor when you add to other flavored drinks, and I wouldn't ever drink it without something mixed in. But agree with the suggestion above to align to your EAA and pre flavors.

And lastly, if you do come out with the EAA+HBCD, not sure I'd need to purchase the HBCD separately, but that's just me. How about adding in Peak02/cordyceps or rhodiola to the mix?
We can do an unflavored HBCD but it will always sell less than flavored options bc the general health customer base wants flavored options. And also a big market for these types of products are sports and endurance athletics and you're competing with sports drinks basically so you have to have flavor options.

The EAA+HBCD formula is completed. Waiting on pricing and then if that comes back right, will move forward to flavor samples.
PEAK02/Cordyceps needs to be used daily for best results is whey they aren't in the formula.
Rhodiola isn't in there because we already use it in Stress & Anxiety Support and Lean Edge; and because we're going to be doing a stand alone one. So using it in too many things could lead to too much of it and people having to choose to not take one or the other.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great point. I always try to buy things in lemon when I can. It’s a flavor I don’t really get sick of, but it’s also very common - and I find it stacks well with a decent amount of flavors if things don’t match. Lime, cherry, orange, all berry flavors can go well with it if mixing products in one drink. Even things like grape or punch can go alright with it. Very versatile.

Or unflavored obviously. I imagine few folks shelling out for HBCD wouldn’t already be prioritizing amino acids intra, and those are always flavored.
My thoughts were going with flavors that people like on their own but that also mix well with other flavors. Blue Raspberry, Pink Lemonade, Lemon Lime, maybe a Limeade, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very exciting. Is it geared mostly towards lowering blood pressure I assume? Is it a small or larger serving size for that ingredient? Just wondering if I have to plan to chug down 10 capsules to get this benefit or if it’s something novel that also doesn’t take a large serving size to work.
Its very versatile and has a lot of different benefits to it; with blood pressure being only one of them.

Blood Pressure Support XT I believe (I can't remember for certain) will be a 4 capsule per day formula. You can do all 4 caps at once or space them out 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night.

This product will be extremely comprehensive. So while the ingredient I added is exciting, its an exciting very complete formula regardless.

ActionFigure3

Awards
Its very versatile and has a lot of different benefits to it; with blood pressure being only one of them.

Blood Pressure Support XT I believe (I can't remember for certain) will be a 4 capsule per day formula. You can do all 4 caps at once or space them out 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night.

This product will be extremely comprehensive. So while the ingredient I added is exciting, its an exciting very complete formula regardless.
Sounds great! When can you release the formula?!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a creatine product like phosphagen from hi tech or similar; or maybe something similar like Gaspari SizeOn tablets? Only problem with the hi tech is it clumps and it doesnt taste too good.........Size On used to be the fucking ****; I got so strong on that crap nowadays its alright still better than most creatine products I've tried so far

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds great! When can you release the formula?!
Probably either at launch or around 1 week prior. I don't like giving ETA's because too many things can happen to delay them; but my guess would be we should have it available in 4 to 6 weeks.

Thank you for your interest in this one. It's one I'm excited about and really looking forward to myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about a creatine product like phosphagen from hi tech or similar; or maybe something similar like Gaspari SizeOn tablets? Only problem with the hi tech is it clumps and it doesnt taste too good.........Size On used to be the fucking ****; I got so strong on that crap nowadays its alright still better than most creatine products I've tried so far
We don't do anything with nitrates bc of the patent issues.

We offer Magnesium Creatine Chelate powder (and will be offering flavored powder and capsules soon) and offer Creatine HCI in both flavored powders and capsules.

SizeOn has had a few different versions. Which are you referring to?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

We offer Magnesium Creatine Chelate powder (and will be offering flavored powder and capsules soon) and offer Creatine HCI in both flavored powders and capsules.

pre-contest version was freaking great. tasted great too.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 30.6 grams
Servings Per Container: 24
Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Calories 50
Calories From Fat 5
Total Fat 1g 1
Saturated Fat 0g
TransFat 0g
Cholesterol 23mg 8
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1
Dietary Fiber 0g 0
Sugars 0g
Protein 10g 19
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60mg 101
Thiamin(as thiamin hydrochloride) 10mg 667
Riboflavin(as riboflavin-5-phospate) 7.6mg 447
niacin(as niacinamide) 50mg 250
Vitamin B6(as pyridoxine-5-phosphate) 16.8mg 838
Folate(as folic acid) 200mcg 50
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 75mcg 1250
Pantothenic Acid(as d-calcium pantothenate) 9mg 92
Calcium 120mg 12
Phosphorus 216mg 21
Magnesium 46mg 12
Sodium 130mg 5
Potassium 210mg 6
SizeOn Proprietary Blend 27.3g
Protein Synthesis Acceleration Matrix
-Whey Protein Hyrolysate, L-Leucine(5g), L-Isoleucine
-L-Valine, L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate
OsmoDrive Advanced Hydration Complex
-L-Taurine, Sodium Glycerophosphate, Calcium Glycerophosphate
-Potassium Glycerophosphate, Sustamine(L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine)
PhosphoDrive Endurance Complex
-Creapure(Creatine Monohydrate), Creatine MagnaPower(Magnesium Creatine Chelate)
-Disodium Creatine Phosphate

** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
Ingredients:
Malic acid, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, lecithin, silica, acesulfame potassium, beta carotene(color)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Supplement Facts
Calories 50
Calories From Fat 5
Total Fat 1g 1
Saturated Fat 0g
TransFat 0g
Cholesterol 23mg 8
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1
Dietary Fiber 0g 0
Sugars 0g
Protein 10g 19
Calcium 120mg 12
Phosphorus 216mg 21
Magnesium 46mg 12
Sodium 130mg 5
Potassium 210mg 6
-Creapure(Creatine Monohydrate), Creatine MagnaPower(Magnesium Creatine Chelate)

** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients:
Malic acid, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, lecithin, silica, acesulfame potassium, beta carotene(color)
Thank you. He had asked about the tablets; and there have been a couple versions of it I believe, which is why I asked which he was referring to.

Definitely not doing anything with Whey Hydrolysate anytime soon bc prices are through the roof on whey protein right now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My thoughts were going with flavors that people like on their own but that also mix well with other flavors. Blue Raspberry, Pink Lemonade, Lemon Lime, maybe a Limeade, etc.
Exactly! You get it.

Supplement Facts
Calories 50
Calories From Fat 5
Total Fat 1g 1
Saturated Fat 0g
TransFat 0g
Cholesterol 23mg 8
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1
Dietary Fiber 0g 0
Sugars 0g
Protein 10g 19
Calcium 120mg 12
Phosphorus 216mg 21
Magnesium 46mg 12
Sodium 130mg 5
Potassium 210mg 6

Ingredients:
When was that formula from you think? Gaspari got popped for heavy amino-spiking with Myofusion years back. Like 40% was spiking. They were a pretty shady brand.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

They had the tablets back in the day; and the OG version before maximum performance. This was around 2009-2010.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that was good stuff .. esp OG .. but alot was mixed in

try this i think you will be very happy with results..

MCC
Creatine HCL (blue rasp)
Leucine
Betaine

Masks flavor great and results have been awesome, simple and effective, if you want to make it an intraworkout - great unflavored HCL .. i sometimes do it in SNS amino's or throw it in gatorade

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They had the tablets back in the day; and the OG version before maximum performance. This was around 2009-2010.
I believe that was the Creatine Gluconate version. I don't remember what else was in there.

I don't know that Creatine Gluconate would sell well for us bc it is hard to find and more expensive than Creatine Magnapower, which has much better data on it.

I appreciate the suggestion though. If enough people are interested in it, I'll be glad to look into it. I just haven't seen Creatine Gluconate on raw material supplier lists in years bc the demand just wasn't there for it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think thats the new version .. old label was 30 servings and alot of sugar and dextrose

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think thats the new version .. old label was 30 servings and alot of sugar and dextrose
Nah I think he is right; new version is mono, mmc and disodium creatine phosphate. I believe the old version there was 10 grams of creatine, new version I think its roughly around 5 grams.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that was good stuff .. esp OG .. but alot was mixed in

try this i think you will be very happy with results..

MCC
Creatine HCL (blue rasp)
Leucine
Betaine

Masks flavor great and results have been awesome, simple and effective, if you want to make it an intraworkout - great unflavored HCL .. i sometimes do it in SNS amino's or throw it in gatorade
I tried HCL by itself; I liked mono better, mcc I've used alot since in preworkouts I have taken. I dont know what the hell was in sizeon back then, cause I used 10grams of micronized creatine mono and didn't get the same results. I've taken all forms and types from cell tech, cell mass, Kre alkyn, green magnitude etc. Creatine works very well for me in general, but that OG Sizeon was the ****; like talking almost anadrol like strength. I ran sizeon maximum performance fr a few months earlier this year and the older version is much better.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried HCL by itself; I liked mono better, mcc I've used alot since in preworkouts I have taken. I dont know what the hell was in sizeon back then, cause I used 10grams of micronized creatine mono and didn't get the same results. I've taken all forms and types from cell tech, cell mass, Kre alkyn, green magnitude etc. Creatine works very well for me in general, but that OG Sizeon was the ****; like talking almost anadrol like strength. I ran sizeon maximum performance fr a few months earlier this year and the older version is much better.

i think this is the old V .. yeah old one will specifically say "Creatine matrix)

it was just like cell tech .. people felt it bc of sugar lol jk

i love MCC + HCL or like you say mono mix

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 205827

i think this is the old V .. yeah old one will specifically say "Creatine matrix)

it was just like cell tech .. people felt it bc of sugar lol jk

i love MCC + HCL or like you say mono mix
yea that is exactly the old formula; who knows **** could of been spiked lol. I remember I was 17 turning 18 and I hit 275lbs 8-10 times on the bench with this in 3 weeks from doing 235 8-10 times.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea that is exactly the old formula; who knows **** could of been spiked lol. I remember I was 17 turning 18 and I hit 275lbs 8-10 times on the bench with this in 3 weeks from doing 235 8-10 times.
dang yea those arent creatine numbers lol