Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright, where's the Horny Goat Weed. Where's the SNS test/libido booster, come on guys.
We are going to do a Horny Goat Weed, we just had a lot of products that we already had labels &/or raw materials for that had to be completed first.

Libido Boost XT formula is done. We are waiting on 2 things - the release of Optimize-T (because don't want to release the 2 close together) and the release of a new branded ingredient that I've seen the studies for that should be fantastic for erection quality that we want to use in the product. The product will be mostly focused on increasing libido, but I don't think anyone would complain about it helping erection quality too :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

JoeMicro

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A formulation to reduce secondary polycythemia due to TRT would be phenomenal and a huge seller.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A formulation to reduce secondary polycythemia due to TRT would be phenomenal and a huge seller.
Thank you for the great suggestion. I've never been asked for that before. I looked into this at one time but honestly no one seemed interested at all. I dropped a few hints and mentions on it and I don't think I got a single reply so I just kind of let it go. I'm not 100% sure if it can be done in a way that will be effective in majority of people, but I'm certainly willing to put in the research to try as soon as time opens up for me. (I'm behind on doing some label text for some products already going into production).

If you have any ingredient suggestions, please let me know.

JoeMicro

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a list of ingredients that I researched. I’m a microbiologist with a broad biochem background so I enjoy “playing”. I’ll send it to you when I find it. Should I just reply here or DM you? Email?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a list of ingredients that I researched. I’m a microbiologist with a broad biochem background so I enjoy “playing”. I’ll send it to you when I find it. Should I just reply here or DM you? Email?
Thank you. I really appreciate that. I'll pm you now.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to see which ingredients you have resrarched

uncle-rico

Awards
How about Swedish Flower Pollen. I'm trying this at the moment and it really does work in the sexual department (feeling and volume). Maybe there are some branded ingredients for this. There is Graminex, which is in a Life Extension product, but I haven't tried it and don't know how this compares.

uncle-rico

Awards
Would it be a single ingredient Anacyclus Pyrethrum or something will be added?
Had to look up what that is and found that it's actually a popular spice here in Germany, from which I've read that it has good effects on Testosterone. But it has to be the right one and in large doses. I actually bought some bulk product of it last month and was planning to encapsule it myself and try it out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cocoabuterol in the pipeline?
We've never been asked for it a single time that I remember and I don't think it sells very well for the only company I know of that offers it as a single ingredient. But if enough people would like it, I'd be glad to try to do a small run and see how it goes.

What mg would you like to see?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about Swedish Flower Pollen. I'm trying this at the moment and it really does work in the sexual department (feeling and volume). Maybe there are some branded ingredients for this. There is Graminex, which is in a Life Extension product, but I haven't tried it and don't know how this compares.
I don't believe I've ever been asked for it before; so thank you for the suggestion on the Swedish Flower Pollen. We just launched a Pine Pollen in recent months that people love. Different product, but similar results.

I thought about a Graminex in the past but they mainly market it for prostate health and its pricey, and as a single ingredient, Swanson sells it so cheap it may not be worth doing.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tough about a product using Dioscorea Nipponica Makino ? Hi tech use some and develop it as I am understanding the situation. From the look of it it is a natty testosterone and anabolic plant.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you tough about a product using Dioscorea Nipponica Makino ? Hi tech use some and develop it as I am understanding the situation. From the look of it it is a natty testosterone and anabolic plant.
I looked into it probably a year ago. I'll put it on my list to research more when I have time.

Between Optimize-T coming up and several other branded ingredient test boosting single ingredient items, we are going to have a lot of options coming up in this area soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would it be a single ingredient Anacyclus Pyrethrum or something will be added?
Single ingredient. To do this one right, it really needs to be done as a single ingredient bc the dosage is so high.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I looked into it probably a year ago. I'll put it on my list to research more when I have time.

Between Optimize-T coming up and several other branded ingredient test boosting single ingredient items, we are going to have a lot of options coming up in this area soon.
wow it will be hard to keep up with all the test booster and natty anabolic you are coming up with SNS and CEL

Coriandru

Awards
  • First Up Vote
KannaEase Release Thread:

View attachment 200863

View attachment 200866
i would like to see SNS products with healthy capsule sheel , not titanium dioxide , magnesium stearate, and silica , , i just recived 1 bottle of glycerpump and1 reduce xt and the sheel looks very chimic , i am a first time buyer of sns profucts , but this substances make me think more before i will buy next time

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i would like to see SNS products with healthy capsule sheel , not titanium dioxide , magnesium stearate, and silica , , i just recived 1 bottle of glycerpump and1 reduce xt and the sheel looks very chimic , i am a first time buyer of sns profucts , but this substances make me think more before i will buy next time
I'm sorry you feel that way. I would like to encourage you to do a little more research on things before jumping to conclusions. Let me explain further:

FDA labeling law is very clear on how you are supposed to legally list the 'Other Ingredients' on your label. Unfortunately, a lot of companies don't seem to care and don't follow those guidelines. We have very strict quality controls that include procedures for accurate labeling by FDA law and also only use FDA registered contract manufacturers that follow GMP guidelines.

Types of Capsules/Capsule Shell:
- Basically, you have Gelatin capsules and Vegetable capsules.
- Some people prefer vegetable capsules but people that eat meat generally don't care.
- We use some Gelatin capsules and some Vegetable capsules. As time goes by and we run out of labels, when we do the next label runs, we change products over to Vegetable capsules.

Titanium Dioxide:
- Literally any capsule that you ever swallow that is a white capsule - gelatin or vegetable capsule- has titanium dioxide in it. That's because Titanium Dioxide is what makes the white part of the capsule white.
- It is FDA approved, the amount used in capsules is trivial.
- It is in many toothpastes, including natural ones.
- So if you take a white capsule and don't see Titanium Dioxide on the 'Other Ingredients' then that's on the company providing it, but we follow label guidelines and label it correctly.

Other Ingredients:
- These ingredients are not added for the heck of it.
- When a company does large scale production runs, other ingredients are commonly added as 'flow materials' or 'flow agents' to keep the product from attracting moisture, sticking to equipment, and to help it flow more smoothly on the equipment. It is also important to keep the ingredients from sticking to each other which is important to make sure the ingredients mix uniformly when being blended.
- Common flow materials we use include Rice Flour, DiCalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, and Silica.
- The best 'flow materials' or 'flow agents' for a project depend on the active ingredient(s) used.
- You mentioned Magnesium Stearate and Silica specifically, so lets examine those.
- Magnesium Stearate is FDA approved as an additive to use in supplement, OTC, and pharmaceutical ingredients. It is considered a 'flow agent'/'flow material' and helps prevent individual ingredients in a capsule from sticking to each other and the machinery that blends the ingredients or the machinery that encapsulates the ingredients. This helps improve the consistency and quality control and to ensure that the ingredient(s) are properly blended for uniform dosages.
- Silica is literally one of the most popular ingredients in the women's health market and is commonly used in hair, skin, and nails products at a dosage of grams per day. The amount of it used as an 'other ingredient' for flow material purposes is in mg. amounts.
- Summary - these materials help ensure proper mixability for a consistently blended and consistently dosed finished product.
- So again, unfortunately a lot of companies don't label their products correctly and list their 'other ingredients' but we follow FDA label guidelines and list all of the other ingredients in the product.

Let's take this one step further and talk capsule size:
- The 2 most common size capsules on the market are size 0 capsules and size 00 capsules.
- A size 0 capsule can hold a max volume of approximately 500 to 550 mg. (or less depending on material density)
- A size 00 capsule can hold a max volume of approximately 750 to 800 mg. (or less depending on material density; or slightly more depending on material density)
- So if you buy a product that claims to have 200 mg. of active ingredient in a size 0 capsule, if the company didn't add flow materials, the capsule wouldn't even be 1/2 full. So if the company doesn't list other ingredients in a case like that, well, they're just not being truthful.
- One more note on this - in addition to flow materials helping ensure proper mixability and consistently blended and dosed finished products, having the capsules proper filled also helps ensure that the capsules don't come open in the bottles. That is much more likely to happen with underfilled capsules.

I hope that you and others reading found this educational and informative. In your initial post, you said that using other ingredients made you think before buying them next time - this is one of those sad examples of where companies that don't even try to do things the wrong way and don't follow label guidelines get rewarded and where companies that follow the guidelines and and truthful and honest get viewed negatively by a customer for being so.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wow it will be hard to keep up with all the test booster and natty anabolic you are coming up with SNS and CEL
We have so many products at some stage of production that its been completely overwhelming to try to keep up with. I'm so behind on label text and write ups for new products it feels like I need a couple of clones to catch up :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just ordered Spilanthes XT, Energized Aminos, Focus XT, and Citrulline.
Awesome. I hope that you'll really enjoy them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re going to like the way you perform. I guarantee it 🤟🏻😎
I wanted to say thanks for the love on the quality control/other ingredients post above.

Stuff like that is what is so disheartening and discouraging to companies that try to do things the right way.

There are so many companies that just blatantly don't have any regard for quality control, GMP processes, or labeling guidelines. Companies that are literally encapsulating products themselves with zero third party quality control accountability, not doing proper testing (including not even doing microbial testing), and not labeling products correctly.

Then you have companies like us that try our best to do everything the right way and its so discouraging to get nit picked over little stuff. And I'm not faulting the person that posted, I think he genuinely didn't know. But as you could see by the comment he made about he would second guess further purchases, that shows how the companies that just straight out lie to avoid questions like that get rewarded.

Then you have companies like us that do things the right way that use only FDA registered GMP compliant contract manufacturers that adhere to all GMP guidelines. This results in extra costs, added delays (for ingredient quarantine & testing, etc.), but it results in the customer getting what they're supposed to get. The record keeping processes alone we follow to be compliant takes dozens if not hundreds of hours per year and we spent over 20k per year extra above and beyond what's required on quality testing (when so many companies aren't testing at all). Every product has a lot number and expiration date. We label all products according to the guidelines.

And you rarely, if ever see anyone even question the companies that don't even try to do things the right way; but then we get nit picked about being honest and transparent. (Again, I'm not talking about the poster bc I think he didn't know; I mean the general situation overall).

Stuff like that takes a toll. Like until seeing that, I was in a good mood, having a good day. Then after reading that, I felt like I just wanted to sit at my desk and cry and say to hell with it and give up and go home for the day.

It's such a discouraging time in the industry for those of us who try to do everything the right way.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to say thanks for the love on the quality control/other ingredients post above.

Stuff like that is what is so disheartening and discouraging to companies that try to do things the right way.

There are so many companies that just blatantly don't have any regard for quality control, GMP processes, or labeling guidelines. Companies that are literally encapsulating products themselves with zero third party quality control accountability, not doing proper testing (including not even doing microbial testing), and not labeling products correctly.

Then you have companies like us that try our best to do everything the right way and its so discouraging to get nit picked over little stuff. And I'm not faulting the person that posted, I think he genuinely didn't know. But as you could see by the comment he made about he would second guess further purchases, that shows how the companies that just straight out lie to avoid questions like that get rewarded.

Then you have companies like us that do things the right way that use only FDA registered GMP compliant contract manufacturers that adhere to all GMP guidelines. This results in extra costs, added delays (for ingredient quarantine & testing, etc.), but it results in the customer getting what they're supposed to get. The record keeping processes alone we follow to be compliant takes dozens if not hundreds of hours per year and we spent over 20k per year extra above and beyond what's required on quality testing (when so many companies aren't testing at all). Every product has a lot number and expiration date. We label all products according to the guidelines.

And you rarely, if ever see anyone even question the companies that don't even try to do things the right way; but then we get nit picked about being honest and transparent. (Again, I'm not talking about the poster bc I think he didn't know; I mean the general situation overall).

Stuff like that takes a toll. Like until seeing that, I was in a good mood, having a good day. Then after reading that, I felt like I just wanted to sit at my desk and cry and say to hell with it and give up and go home for the day.

It's such a discouraging time in the industry for those of us who try to do everything the right way.
I completely empathize with your position. Especially in these times where most companies are cutting corners to turn quick profits at the expense of the unwitting consumer. This is why I started following and supporting SNS/CEL/MA. As a small supplement company owner I admire and aspire to achieve the quality and care you put into your products. While I am but a small voice I want others to hear me when I say that these are the types of brands you want to support. The corner cutting companies are ruining the industry and harming (or at the very least cheating) customers. It’s hard. It hurts. But know there are a lot of good guys and gals out there like myself who fully support you, Steve. You were a big inspiration for me to make a compete 180 in my entire business approach. I want to help others even at the cost of potential profit margins. It is my hope that in the long run it will pay dividends for you. Both monetarily and morally.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope you reconsider. I assure you that SNS is among the most legitimate and responsible companies in the industry.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which ones do you take?
• Naringen (bulk powder)
• Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) (bulk powder)
• Alpha Lipoic Acid (capsules)
• Green Tea/Green Tea Extract (bulk powder)
• Tyrosine (bulk powder)
• Vitamin K2 (MK7) (capsules)
• Nattokinase (bulk powder)
• Quercetin (bulk powder)
• Curcumin (capsules)
• Citrulline Malate (bulk powder)

I also take baby aspirin and try to drink at least 100 oz of water per day.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I hope that you'll really enjoy them.
thanks, Steve. gotta support you guys where I can. it’s clear you’re genuine and really trying to give the customer what they want. you’ve absolutely gone above and beyond. thank you for listening and taking our requests seriously.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
• Naringen (bulk powder)
• Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) (bulk powder)
• Alpha Lipoic Acid (capsules)
• Green Tea/Green Tea Extract (bulk powder)
• Tyrosine (bulk powder)
• Vitamin K2 (MK7) (capsules)
• Nattokinase (bulk powder)
• Quercetin (bulk powder)
• Curcumin (capsules)
• Citrulline Malate (bulk powder)

I also take baby aspirin and try to drink at least 100 oz of water per day.
Thanks. I put them all on a list to look into for that purpose. Some of them would be problematic to use in a capsule product for that use because of dosages, but many of those we also sell in bulk powders. I use a lot of those myself.

Citrulline Malate - we offer in bulk powder and just got it back in stock.
Tyrosine - is in Focus XT.
Vitamin K2 - will be in an upcoming product.
Curcumin - We will be releasing Elite Curcumin very soon and it will be a really awesome product.

Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) - I think a lot of people overlook that we make this and also how awesome of an ingredient it is. It has everything from anti-cancer research to GDA research on it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I put them all on a list to look into for that purpose. Some of them would be problematic to use in a capsule product for that use because of dosages, but many of those we also sell in bulk powders. I use a lot of those myself.

Citrulline Malate - we offer in bulk powder and just got it back in stock.
Tyrosine - is in Focus XT.
Vitamin K2 - will be in an upcoming product.
Curcumin - We will be releasing Elite Curcumin very soon and it will be a really awesome product.

Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) - I think a lot of people overlook that we make this and also how awesome of an ingredient it is. It has everything from anti-cancer research to GDA research on it.
As you (an expert, as compared to some internet novice hobbyist (me)), are probably well aware, there are alleged cancer preventative benefits of combining IP6 and Inositol in a 4:1 ratio. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17044765/ http://www.ip-6.net/files/78290307.pdf

Although I understand this 4:1 ratio of IP6 to Inositol may be patented, sometimes people can accidentally mix the raw powders (which are inexpensive) in this same ratio, not that I am suggesting that anyone should do this.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As you (an expert, as compared to some internet novice hobbyist (me)), are probably well aware of the alleged cancer preventative benefit of combining IP6 and Inositol in a 4:1 ratio. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17044765/ http://www.ip-6.net/files/78290307.pdf

Although I understand this 4:1 ratio of IP6 to Inositol may be patented, sometimes people can accidentally mix the raw powders (which are inexpensive) in this same ratio, not that I am suggesting that anyone should do this.
I am, but I'm also not convinced that the regular inositol has anything to do with it and that it isn't just the IP6 doing all the work haha.

People can mix them however they want; but as a company, definitely not worth getting sued over. And also, real IP6 isn't anywhere near as inexpensive as regular Inositol though. It's almost triple the cost.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am, but I'm also not convinced that the regular inositol has anything to do with it and that it isn't just the IP6 doing all the work haha.

People can mix them however they want; but as a company, definitely not worth getting sued over. And also, real IP6 isn't anywhere near as inexpensive as regular Inositol though. It's almost triple the cost.
Oh I understand - I would never endorse a patent violation. And, yes, people can mix them however they want .... If I was in the industry there is NO WAY I would offer them pre-mixed. And yes, IP6 is much pricier, no doubt.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thanks, Steve. gotta support you guys where I can. it’s clear you’re genuine and really trying to give the customer what they want. you’ve absolutely gone above and beyond. thank you for listening and taking our requests seriously.
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and support, I really do. Some days like today can be really discouraging.

I really do try to listen and give everyone what they want. I haven't worked less than 70 hours a week since December with all the new products we have in the works. Last week, I literally went for a surgical procedure where they injected specialized medication into my eyelids. I had the procedure done around noon and was at work by 4. Heck, back in January, I had surgery where they cut my eyelid open in 3 places. Not joking, left the eye doctor, went by CVS and got an eye patch and came straight to work. This is where a sense of humor helps - I worked for 3 days with an eye patch and a pirate hat on 🏴‍☠️:cool:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So can we expect it tomorrow? 👀
I don’t see Anacyclus.
I think he was either joking with you or thought you meant Spilanthes XT.

I'll do my best to get it launched tomorrow; if not, I'll try to do it Sunday. We have both Anacyclus XT and Furosap XT in stock now; sometimes, its behind the scenes stuff like working out retailer specials and things like that. Anacyclus XT will be first then Furosap XT shortly after.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards

I'll do my best to get it launched tomorrow; if not, I'll try to do it Sunday. We have both Anacyclus XT and Furosap XT in stock now; sometimes, its behind the scenes stuff like working out retailer specials and things like that. Anacyclus XT will be first then Furosap XT shortly after.
Can I Venmo you and give you my address for an early bottle? Hahaha kidding but not kidding

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and support, I really do. Some days like today can be really discouraging.

I really do try to listen and give everyone what they want. I haven't worked less than 70 hours a week since December with all the new products we have in the works. Last week, I literally went for a surgical procedure where they injected specialized medication into my eyelids. I had the procedure done around noon and was at work by 4. Heck, back in January, I had surgery where they cut my eyelid open in 3 places. Not joking, left the eye doctor, went by CVS and got an eye patch and came straight to work. This is where a sense of humor helps - I worked for 3 days with an eye patch and a pirate hat on :cool:
that’s real dedication my friend. dang!!

Jbtwentytwo

Awards

Also I maybe late but what is the new anabolic gonna be called?