Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's NOT the Galangal Extract that you mentioned cause that one is used for health benefits and you can
find that all over. The one that works with caffeine and other stimulants is labeled EnXtra and it looks like
it's used in 150mg -300mg and it's a definitely a different extraction then common one seen on Amazon
and other stores. I even called the co. cause they have an office in NJ and asked if they could sell me some
but they said NO DICE only companies that are formulating can have access to their product but they
recommended contact Bulk Supplements and ask them to start carrying it and if enough people do that
then they might look into carrying it but they would need a lot of requests for it to consider it for their line
of bulk supplements.
They're only set up to sell in quantity kg MOQ's and for business to business sales only. That's the case with most raw material suppliers.

I'm surprised that they recommended you to contact Bulk Supplements; that seems more like a suggestion from the person you spoke with than a suggestion from them as a company bc many branded ingredient suppliers don't want their ingredients sold in bulk powder. And from Bulk Supplements end, the demand would definitely have to be high to make it worth them bringing in what the MOQ investment would be.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hows the ergogenic coming @sns8778
The formula is finished and flavor samples are pretty much done.
Covid really created a lot of OOS issues and backups for contract manufacturers. Right now, our priority is getting all flavored powders back in stock. As soon as we accomplish that, we will get this into production I hope.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we will be releasing a slightly new formula of Thermagize XT in the next couple of weeks. It will still have the same kick to it, just a couple of ingredient changes.

For people that love the original formula, DPS has very few bottles left and the are only 29.59 ea. after the discount code listed on the product page. https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/29048/sns-thermagize-xt-60-cap.htm

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to get everyone's opinions on something.

We already have the formula for the daily use ergogenic but I'm also considering doing muscle building capsule product and I'm curious what ingredients people would like to see in it. I'm not talking about an an anabolic, something more along the lines of things like ActiGin, maybe RipdFactor, S7, things like that.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

We already have the formula for the daily use ergogenic but I'm also considering doing muscle building capsule product and I'm curious what ingredients people would like to see in it. I'm not talking about an an anabolic, something more along the lines of things like ActiGin, maybe RipdFactor, S7, things like that.
This is great news! I’ll try to think of suggestions that don’t require to much capsule space.

ActiGin - 50mg
AstraGin - 50mg
ElevATP - 300mg
PrimaVie - 500mg
Eurycoma - 300mg (2%+ Eurycomanone)
Fenugreek (as Furosap)- 500mg

I’ll keep thinking on it.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I’d be interested to see/try out Ripfactor in a muscle building capsule product

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish you guys had sopharma tribulus and testofen.
its hit and miss with people .. .5/10 will like it and others will bash it

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Apigenin at like 200/300mg per cap.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apigenin at like 200/300mg per cap.
My hesitancy with this is the feedback of it giving some people headaches at higher dosages. That would make it more likely that if we ever did do one that it would be a single ingredient rather than a formula. I wouldn't want to risk people not being able to use the formula bc of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish you guys had sopharma tribulus and testofen.
Testofen - we've never had hardly anyone ask for that. We thought about it years ago. I personally have more interest in Furosap.

Sopharma Tribulus - I honestly think the days of anyone being willing to pay a high price for Tribulus are long gone. Most just prefer to dose regular Tribulus like our Tribulus-750 higher. The version by Sopharma was so expensive you can pretty much buy a natural anabolic like Anabolic Effect for the price of it.

I do appreciate the suggestions. Don't take me as being negative; just if someone suggests something that I know we are unlikely to do, I always try to explain why.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is great news! I’ll try to think of suggestions that don’t require to much capsule space.

ActiGin - 50mg
AstraGin - 50mg
ElevATP - 300mg
PrimaVie - 500mg
Eurycoma - 300mg (2%+ Eurycomanone)
Fenugreek (as Furosap)- 500mg

I’ll keep thinking on it.
Thank you for the suggestions. Not for this particular product I was asking about, but if you like that combination, I think you're going to be very very happy with a particular upcoming product. It won't have all of it, but a good bit of it :)

I hadn't even thought of ElevATP being in the one I'm thinking on. Thanks for the suggestion. I always forget about that ingredient for some reason.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testofen - we've never had hardly anyone ask for that. We thought about it years ago. I personally have more interest in Furosap.

Sopharma Tribulus - I honestly think the days of anyone being willing to pay a high price for Tribulus are long gone. Most just prefer to dose regular Tribulus like our Tribulus-750 higher. The version by Sopharma was so expensive you can pretty much buy a natural anabolic like Anabolic Effect for the price of it.

I do appreciate the suggestions. Don't take me as being negative; just if someone suggests something that I know we are unlikely to do, I always try to explain why.
Heh, I get not wanting to get too crazy with a throwback like Trib. Unfortunately, all trib is not the same, nor is it a matter of mere percentages. 'Dose higher' means nothing if it's not a quality herb to begin with.

I've never tried Furosap. Testofen has been really good when I tried it in the past.

60Or50UBTJ

Awards
Laxogenin is one that has always had such mixed feedback that we've stayed away from. If enough people want us to do one though, we would consider it.

Maral root is something I've read up on some but we haven't been asked for much. If enough people are interested, we may could do it in the combo you suggested, as a single ingredient, or in something else.
You could also try Ajuga Turkest in lieu of Maral Root. I am using both now stacked with Horny Goat and Tribulus. My arms and legs are bigger. Love sittin down and have pants feel like they’re ready to do a hulk breakout.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could also try Ajuga Turkest in lieu of Maral Root. I am using both now stacked with Horny Goat and Tribulus. My arms and legs are bigger. Love sittin down and have pants feel like they’re ready to do a hulk breakout.
haha very true that is a great feeling lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heh, I get not wanting to get too crazy with a throwback like Trib. Unfortunately, all trib is not the same, nor is it a matter of mere percentages. 'Dose higher' means nothing if it's not a quality herb to begin with.

I've never tried Furosap. Testofen has been really good when I tried it in the past.
Sorry, let me be more clear with what I meant. A lot of people don't take Tribulus for test boosting, a lot take it for Libido. While taking more of a different type like our Tribulus-750 wouldn't be comparable with the one you mentioned, what I meant is that people taking it for Libido can usually achieve the result they are looking for by doing so. I hope that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What type are you using? Pm me if you'd like.

The issue with Turkesterone is that there are so many low quality raw materials. I know where to get the real stuff from but the cost is so high that it makes it almost impossible to offer it at the dosage that was used in the studies.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as Testofen, I've spoken with them before. I'd be glad to look into offering it as a single ingredient item if enough people are interested. We've just never been asked much for it and its price makes it prohibitive to use in a formula. That's why so many formulas with Testofen are prop blends bc the cost of Testofen is so high, there's not enough margin room left for companies to add other good ingredients in there if they are trying to hit a low price point.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s the difference between “Myotor” and “Ripfactor”?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also is Purity the only brand using RipFactor as a solo ingredient? They’re charging close to $45-50 for a month supply. Maybe it’s a pricey raw, though.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also is Purity the only brand using RipFactor as a solo ingredient? They’re charging close to $45-50 for a month supply. Maybe it’s a pricey raw, though.
No. Alpha Lion is as well. Both solo and with some other suff.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The upcoming supplement still has 15 key ingredients with a handful of changes to some of its dosages.
While SNS is not revealing everything you need to know about Lean Edge 2.0 this weekend, as mentioned, it is launching the fat burning product in less than a week, so all of that information is not far away.

@sns8778

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

The upcoming supplement still has 15 key ingredients with a handful of changes to some of its dosages.
While SNS is not revealing everything you need to know about Lean Edge 2.0 this weekend, as mentioned, it is launching the fat burning product in less than a week, so all of that information is not far away.

@sns8778
Original is great so it will be interesting to see the upgrades.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. Alpha Lion is as well. Both solo and with some other suff.
Under dosed. Clinical starts at much higher dose . Now the real question how does ripped factor compare to protein so 30 grams of Protein vs 30 grams of protein plus ripped factor ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Under dosed. Clinical starts at much higher dose . Now the real question how does ripped factor compare to protein so 30 grams of Protein vs 30 grams of protein plus ripped factor ?
It’s a good point. Because once muscle protein synthesis is stimulated to the max (~30-45g of protein/meal for an ~80kg person), does it even matter?

I know there is A LOT more at play when it comes to hypertrophy, and I won’t pretend to be an expert (see below for experts) on what amount/type of protein and at what time promotes the most optimal whole-body net positive protein balance, but I believe RipFactor’s key MoA is MPS stimulation.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Out of curiosity, what is the clinical dose for rip factor?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I would be happy with a trib stand. for protodiocin. I personally love Tribestan but the cost is high. As to the apigenin and headaches I have had ZERO issue at 400mg twice a day as part of Abolic4. I would love a solo high dosed.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another idea, and I mean this respectfully, but I think you guys could use some updated merchandise (shirts, shaker bottles, etc). I think my SNS shirt from when I was a rep about a decade ago is the same style you still sell :)

Now if it’s just not a big seller, then I get it, but just floating an idea

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s a good point. Because once muscle protein synthesis is stimulated to the max (~30-45g of protein/meal for an ~80kg person), does it even matter?

I know there is A LOT more at play when it comes to hypertrophy, and I won’t pretend to be an expert (see below for experts) on what amount/type of protein and at what time promotes the most optimal whole-body net positive protein balance, but I believe RipFactor’s key MoA is MPS stimulation.

Also if the the one from gnc is already is at 40 grams of protein and we know 30 grams of whey has 3 grams of leucine which is the most one needs to trigger mtor is adding ripped factor on top of that needed or is it redundant . The question still stands . Protein alone or protein plus ripped factor . Someone could tell us I’m sure .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_6252.JPG

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another idea, and I mean this respectfully, but I think you guys could use some updated merchandise (shirts, shaker bottles, etc). I think my SNS shirt from when I was a rep about a decade ago is the same style you still sell :)

Now if it’s just not a big seller, then I get it, but just floating an idea
Old style shirts - We have a lot of those. We don't run that style anymore; we just have it offered until we run out.
Focus XT water bottles - people really seem to like these so this is a continuous item.
Pill cases - people really seem to like them so these are a continuous item.

New stuff:
We have ran some others from time to time as test runs. If Covid hadn't have happened, we would have had several cool things earlier this year. But with the Covid situation and the effect it had on out of stocks, the priority has been on getting stock levels back right and getting out new releases that should've been out earlier in the year.

Another thing on shirts is deciding whether to do cheap ones that we can give away with promos or nicer ones. We're leaning towards going the nicer ones route; but this is a no win for companies. People want nice shirts but people also want free haha.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TWO DOSING OPTIONS
PERFORMANCE
• 325 mg/d STD/425 mg/d WD for strength benefits at 14 days,
endurance benefits at 56 days
• Muscle benefits at 56 days
• Strength benefits vs double exercise control at 28 days
ULTRA-PERFORMANCE
• 650 mg/d STD/850 mg/d WD for strength benefits at 14 days,
endurance benefits at 28 days
• Muscle benefits at 56 days
• Strength benefits vs double exercise control at 28 days
• Endurance benefits vs double exercise control at 56 days
• Standard and Water Dispersible formats show similar efficacy
• Dose response can help target different customers
IMPACTFUL BENEFITS

Sounds like mild steroids lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY ONE RIPFACTOR STARTS
DAY 14
SIGNIFICANT INCREASES IN STRENGTH
DAY 30
ENDURANCE GOES THROUGH THE ROOF
Increased cellular energy stores via mitochondrial metabolism Activated endothelial nitric oxide synthase supplies more blood and nutrients to muscle cells
Clearing metabolic waste boosts performance & recovery
DAY 60
A TRANSFORMED BODY
Increased lean body mass Lower body fat
Increased free testosterone
• PHYSIOLOGICAL •
Myosin heavy chain proteins build up • Enhanced protein synthesis
Anabolic mTOR pathway ignites • protein synthesis and new muscle Decrease in catabolic muscle breakdown • Decreased cortisol
• • •
CHANGES • •

RESULTS • Up to 15% increase in strength •
• Up to 4x Improvement in Muscle Size**
• Up to 2x improvement in Muscle
Endurance**
• Up to 5.6x Improvement in Upper Body
Strength**
• Up to 5x Improvement in Lower Body
Strength**
• Up to 2x Reps over baseline!
Up to 55% increase in upper body strength*
• Up to 31% increase in lower body strength*
* Compared to placebo **Results at Day 56 with Ultra-

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Completely different subject for a moment :)

If anyone is looking to run an X-Gels cycle in the near future, I have 16 close dated bottles that I can sell for a great price. I just wanted to offer it in this thread as a thank you to the people following along and participating.

If interested, PM me for details.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old style shirts - We have a lot of those. We don't run that style anymore; we just have it offered until we run out.
Focus XT water bottles - people really seem to like these so this is a continuous item.
Pill cases - people really seem to like them so these are a continuous item.

New stuff:
We have ran some others from time to time as test runs. If Covid hadn't have happened, we would have had several cool things earlier this year. But with the Covid situation and the effect it had on out of stocks, the priority has been on getting stock levels back right and getting out new releases that should've been out earlier in the year.

Another thing on shirts is deciding whether to do cheap ones that we can give away with promos or nicer ones. We're leaning towards going the nicer ones route; but this is a no win for companies. People want nice shirts but people also want free haha.
Perhaps make the requirement to get a free shirt higher?? I know I have many free shirts that I wore once and then used as rags due to the fact that they were 100% cotton and tend to shrink length wise making me look like sponge bob. I think a cheap free shirt no one wears is an expensive give away in the long run as no one wearing them defeats the purpose in an advertising sense. I see what you mean though people be cheap lol. Now a days people want either free or expensive it seems. I know personally I will NOT be spending $30.00+ for a t-shirt regardless of what is on it or who is pimping it. American apparel makes a nice blend that hangs well, accentuates the physique and has stood up to 100's of washing drying cycles. They can be had for a reasonable price with nothing on them and I would pay $20.00 for one with a cool design but that's my limit.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely different subject for a moment :)

If anyone is looking to run an X-Gels cycle in the near future, I have 16 close dated bottles that I can sell for a great price. I just wanted to offer it in this thread as a thank you to the people following along and participating.

If interested, PM me for details.
Hhhnnnnggg, interested but dat Der international shipping. Hope someone snatched your hand off for these

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Perhaps make the requirement to get a free shirt higher?? I know I have many free shirts that I wore once and then used as rags due to the fact that they were 100% cotton and tend to shrink length wise making me look like sponge bob. I think a cheap free shirt no one wears is an expensive give away in the long run as no one wearing them defeats the purpose in an advertising sense. I see what you mean though people be cheap lol. Now a days people want either free or expensive it seems. I know personally I will NOT be spending $30.00+ for a t-shirt regardless of what is on it or who is pimping it. American apparel makes a nice blend that hangs well, accentuates the physique and has stood up to 100's of washing drying cycles. They can be had for a reasonable price with nothing on them and I would pay $20.00 for one with a cool design but that's my limit.
When I say expensive shirt, I mean more the 15'ish range. It's not our desire to markup clothing. We would want as many people to get one as possible so the lower we price them, the better from our perspective. It's something I feel like we will probably do in a few months.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When I say expensive shirt, I mean more the 15'ish range. It's not our desire to markup clothing. We would want as many people to get one as possible so the lower we price them, the better from our perspective. It's something I feel like we will probably do in a few months.
The grey SNS t shirts I have are absolutely fantastic. I've been wearing them to the gym for a few years now and they are still in great shape.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As long as it is not 100% cotton I would be in at $15, oh yea and in black. I think $15 for a decent shirt is a great price.