T3 reveiw

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used IBE's T3 for six weeks tapering up to 100 mcg and then back down. I took the full dose in the morning on an empty stomach. I monitored my resting pulse and body temp. I can say that I was only in a hyperthyroid state for a very short time maybe 3 or 4 days. I also used 40 mcg of M4ohn along with it. Some of my resting pulse increase could be explained from the M4ohn.
I don't think my morning Body temp ever got over 98.4

In my body Triacanna(tri max) was actually stronger(had sides,frequent bathroom visits,sweating,some anxiety). I've used Diacanna as well in the past and it was more like an anabolic for me.
My body temp before I started was low 97.1 or so.
I either need to go higher than 100 mcg(but scared to) or I just don't respond well. I did lose about 6 pounds in 6 weeks but this could be easily explained through diet and exercise.
T3 was not the holy grail of thyroid medications that I thought it was or I'm a non responder or its a bad batch.
For me tri max was a lot stronger. I was a nervous shivering ***** at 4 caps a day(was doing BoBo's program at the time)

Last edited:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I used IBE's T3 for six weeks tapering up to 100 mcg and then back down. I took the full dose in the morning on an empty stomach. I monitored my resting pulse and body temp. I can say that I was only in a hyperthyroid state for a very short time maybe 3 or 4 days. I also used 40 mcg of M4ohn along with it. Some of my resting pulse increase could be explained from the M4ohn.

In my body Triacanna(tri max) was actually stronger(had sides,frequent bathroom visits,sweating,some anxiety). I've used T2 as well in the past and it was more like an anabolic for me.
I either need to go higher than 100 mcg(but scared to) or I just don't respond well. I did lose about 6 pounds in 6 weeks but this could be easily explained through diet and exercise.
T3 was not the holy grail of thyroid medications that I thought it was or I'm a non responder or its a bad batch.
For me tri max was a lot stronger. I was a nervous shivering ***** at 4 caps a day(was doing BoBo's program at the time)
For me Trimax was the shat. But in your case you may have gotten a bad batch. A few people noticed that they weren't getting anything from IBE's T3 and told IBE. And he said that there MAY have been some deterioration of a batch of T3 some of his assistants left out. You could PM him to ask.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That would explain it right there. Thanks for that info(and I got a bottle free, my luck)
I will PM him.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established

In my body Triacanna(tri max) was actually stronger(had sides,frequent bathroom visits,sweating,some anxiety). I've used T2 as well in the past and it was more like an anabolic for me.
Could you give a little more info about your t2 exerience? In what way did you feel it was anabolic?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I take the T3 and I hit 125mcg usually at my cycles peak. At that dose I struggle to get through 60min of any type of exercise. It's def good shiat.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Could you give a little more info about your t2 exerience? In what way did you feel it was anabolic?
I just felt pumps like I was taking prohormones.
I gained a couple of pounds when trying to diet and got a little stronger as well.

Diacanna was all I was taking at the time. It's proably just dose dependent. I read somewhere that some bodybuilders take low dose T3 when they are bulking to help there bodies process more protein.

Bigpetefox has a log on Diacanna somehwhere on this board,seemed like a simalar experience(except I don't look like BPF)

Last edited:

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take the T3 and I hit 125mcg usually at my cycles peak. At that dose I struggle to get through 60min of any type of exercise. It's def good shiat.
When you hit 125, how long do you stay there(how many days of your cycle are at 125) ?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
okboy63 how many dicana's a day you taking?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Huh, dicana and T2 are different, aren't they? :think:

I did dicana, it did nothing until I upped it to 4 caps.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Huh, dicana and T2 are different, aren't they? :think:

I did dicana, it did nothing until I upped it to 4 caps.
I think your question gets answered in the Thermolife link above(and your right apparently). Some sort of deriative of Triacanna. I'm going to edit my post above