T1Pro by itself

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O.K. I did the whole search thing but I couldn't find it. So is it necesarry to stack anything with T1pro? Meaning would I see good gains with say just T1pro and my basics of liver tabs ,creatine,and of course protein? Thanks for the help.

csakiges

Awards
There are many threads on here of people just taking T1Pro. As a matter of fact, Chemo has a link below his signature to one. Plus there are plenty of others on this board that have posted info. about T1Pro cycles by themselves. You may want to try and look a little harder. Remember to keep your diet in check, cals. up, training volume a little higher, and make sure you have something for post cycle. Some also complain of lethargy and loss of libido, you may want some 4ad handy for this. There are some other things you can do, just look through some of the threads here, you can find all this info. But if all is in check, you will see good gains. I would also recomend using that T1Pro as two four week cycles. Some have done this and are getting good results with a moderate dose for 8 weeks total. 4 weeks on, 4 off, 4 on, then at least 8 off, that is if you want to do another cycle. I had great success off One+ for 3 1/2 weeks and I am looking forward to using one of Chemo's products next. I hope this helps ya!!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Perfect answers.. TTY

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I took T-1pro alone with nothing other than about 4000 cals, and plenty of protein. That's all I took and gained 14lbs on 2ml twice a day, which is the lowest dosage. late

kranden

Awards
I just took T1pro by itself, I ate 3500-4000 cals a day and lots of protein and went from 180-187 and from 14% bf to 8%...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
stack it? stack some chicken breasts on top of some brown rice and repeat for best results :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O.k so I now saw that the pro store is t1 final only. Would one bottle do the trick for 1month.. A little background I am in Iraq right now until august getting fat. When I get back I want to hit it hard. So will one bottle do me good or should I get 2?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You will need 2 botles to get 166mg of each for 30 days.. TTY

Beta BBer

Awards
damnit that was my question that was never answered. now i have one bottle of t-1 that will only last me 2 weeks, when i could have spent the extra money to get t1pro and had 8 weeks worth of product.
what a waste.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I just took T1pro by itself, I ate 3500-4000 cals a day and lots of protein and went from 180-187 and from 14% bf to 8%...
WOW, you lost 10lbs of muscle and gained 27 pounds of muscle on just T1pro, very nice.

How long were you on?

Thanks

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards

WOW, you lost 10lbs of muscle and gained 27 pounds of muscle on just T1pro, very nice.

I'm sure the t1-pro was not the only factor.
(Ie. cardio, training method/style, hormonal response to nutrition, genetics , ect......)

Don't get me wrong, t1-pro is quality stuff at a great price, but no supplement makes up for hard and smart training and proper nutrition and rest.

PEACE

csakiges

Awards

(Ie. cardio, training method/style, hormonal response to nutrition, genetics , ect......)

Don't get me wrong, t1-pro is quality stuff at a great price, but no supplement makes up for hard and smart training and proper nutrition and rest.

PEACE
Well said!!!:p

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Beta BBer
damnit that was my question that was never answered. now i have one bottle of t-1 that will only last me 2 weeks, when i could have spent the extra money to get t1pro and had 8 weeks worth of product.
what a waste.
Not true...even one T-1 [FINAL] spread out over a month should give good gains expecially to those that have never tried a topical lotion.  It is value priced to give more people an opportunity to try it themselves instead of read about it.  Remember that these gear-heads around here recommend double EVERYTHING so adjust accordingly ;)

Seriously, if you decide in the future that you would like to get two bottles due to favorable gains it is still only $50...about the same price as a T-1 [ORIGINAL]

Originally posted by chi_town

PEACE
Amen brother...preach on!

Chemo

Beta BBer

Awards
thanks chemo, i managed to figure it out, im going with the recommended dose (not double!). but i would have done final or at least pro if i had known any better.
at least i know about liquid ancillaries from this board.... so i wont be kicking myself over that later down the road.
its only like a 25 dollar loss to me anyway i guess.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Kristopher Cycle Logs 44
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 11