T1-Pro Lethargy?

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
For all of you guys that have done cycles of T1-Pro or are currently running a T1-Pro cycle, what are your reports with the lethargy issue? Please include cycle length, dosage, and any other supps you were using that might make a difference.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by ndn diablo
For all of you guys that have done cycles of T1-Pro or are currently running a T1-Pro cycle, what are your reports with the lethargy issue? Please include cycle length, dosage, and any other supps you were using that might make a difference.
I am running a T1 Pro the mixture 10 gram of T-1 and 5 gram 19 nor (dosage is 2 squirt twice a day), I am runiing this cycle for 4 weeks, lethargy have been ok, nothing that a energy boost can handle. Also addded 1,4 andro taking by oral means. Flax, olive oil, Multipack vitamins.  I can't complain much about this cycle the gain has been clean and lean and no side effects to report except that my balls have shrink, but this part I can hadled with no problems.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I haven't used T-1 Pro, but am currently using 1-test with T-gel and dmso and 3-alpha(oral). Lethargy isn't too bad yet, being only day 5.
Last time I used 1-test(avant labs), around the middle of week 2, the lethargy swept me off my feet. It was terrible. I had to use EC quite a bit, but that's with working a physical labor job.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Didn't use T1 pro, but did use T1. Chose T1 cuz lethargy last time on T-X was bad. Lethargy on T1 was noticeable but minor.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did T1pro, and I didn't notice any lethargy. I noticed a lot with One+, but it seemed to go away after the 4ad started getting through my system - takes a few days.