T1 hits 5000 posts!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i've finally reached the coveted 5000 post mark. It took me a little over 2 years, but i made it. :) I think Easy averages that every month haha!

I'd just like to say that this board continues to be the greatest around hands-down. This is largely made part by the fantastic community that encompasses it. I'm really honored to be a part of Aminds as well as the fantastic company i represent RPN! :)

I'd personally like to thank you all for your amazing support of both myself and RPN over the years! Here's to another 5000 posts!!!! :D

:dance::djparty::drunk::cheers::clean:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bruh - you ain't got no room to talk about Easy. You gots 5k in a bit over 2 years.

I just got 7k in a bit over 4 years.

Whore! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bruh - you ain't got no room to talk about Easy. You gots 5k in a bit over 2 years.

I just got 7k in a bit over 4 years.

Whore! :D
lol, true. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Quantity over quality seems to be the motto with the new breed here. :D

Them plantains are prolific!

(Looking good in the avy jmh)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats bud! Your fingers must be sore, gonan have to take a break now from rubbing ones out!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quantity over quality seems to be the motto with the new breed here. :D

Them plantains are prolific!

(Looking good in the avy jmh)
So are you suggesting that the majority of my posts are without quality then? You're right.... A bachelor's degree in nursing and over 8 years experience in emergency medicine has indeed taught me nothing. :rolleyes:

Also remember that a "plantain" is BIGGER than a banana, so thanks for the compliment buddy. ;)

If this was intended to be a cheap shot congrats on the failed effort BP. I have something you can "snuggle" with big guy(*hint*-It's bigger than a banana.) :D

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats!!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
So are you suggesting that the majority of my posts are without quality then? You're right.... A bachelor's degree in nursing and over 8 years experience in emergency medicine has indeed taught me nothing. :rolleyes:

Also remember that a "plantain" is BIGGER than a banana, so thanks for the compliment buddy. ;)

If this was intended to be a cheap shot congrats on the failed effort BP. I have something you can "snuggle" with big guy(*hint*-It's bigger than a banana.) :D

Twas but a light hearted joke. No need to get your feathers ruffled "big" guy. :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nice work amigo.

Side note: we joined the same month and year ahah. You got me by 3000 though.

**For some reason that above side note seemed sort of fruity so I immediately tried to find the clip of peter and quagmire texting at the opera. It was no where to be found though so Quagmire will have to suffice :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Twas but a light hearted joke. No need to get your feathers ruffled "big" guy. :)
No harm, no foul. I like your signature by-the-way. :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I came to this thread expecting something epic like jmh's 5000th or 7000th. :rasp:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Haha, you mean those little mexican bananas that are about 2 inches long. Yea those are pretty cute bananas man, I hope your at least an inch bigger than that!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, you mean those little mexican bananas that are about 2 inches long. Yea those are pretty cute bananas man, I hope your at least an inch bigger than that!
Don't confuse them with your little banana chico. ;) The picture i posted is of a plantain, i'm not sure what little fruit you're referring to.