T-1 Pro and Hardly Any Irritation?

DaddyR

Awards
I hope this isn't a stupid q, but I've been taking t-1 Pro, 2 squirts twice a day on my arms, chest and upper back for 9 days now, and the worst irritation I have felt was a mild itchiness. Most times I feel no irritation at all. For all that I hear about how irritating the stuff should be, I need to know: is this normal/acceptable?

Note I wash and scrub the areas of application well, to the point they're nice and red, before every dose. But the worst irritation so far has been very minor. Of course I have managed to get some in the corner of an eye even after washing hands thoroughly, and it stings a bit, but normal application does not involve any pain, and hardly any tingling or itchiness.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It does not bother me at all. The only thing with me is it burns slightly about 10min after. I don't rotate sites or anything. Are you growing??? Talk to ya..

DaddyR

Awards
That's reassuring. Thanks!

Yes I'm growing, slowly but surely. I'll post results for week 1 later today if I can get the time, but basically, I'm up 3 lbs over my day 1 weight, and 5 lbs over where I was at on Day 4, after I had dropped a couple of lbs of water weight.

I'm eating as much as I can manage, and increased workout volume significantly, but over the past 2 days I noticed that my weight dropped a little, following my weekly injection of chemo (Methotrexate). I take the antidote 24 hrs later, but apparently it still screws up my system for some days afterwards. I didn't really notice this on my last cycle, of 4-ADerm and Boldione, though.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
keep us posted.. Talk to ya

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BUMP for the big man...how's the cycle going now?

Chemo