sx + x-factor...

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
i'm finishing up a rpm/levi r stack, and wanted to combine x-factor and sx; shouldn't be any problem right?

thanks!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problems that I'm aware of. I honestly don't remember anyone else running it, but keep us posted on how it goes!!

gotta love bein' the 1st guinea pig... HA!! Good luck! :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Have never seen anybody run this combo before... X-factor used to give me terrible headaches when I tried it, but it worked decently I guess.. You shouldnt have any issues with it as Tim said.

Let us know how it works out if you decide to run it

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies fellas. Yeah, the fun will begin Monday. I don't have time to log it, but I will give feedback.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Cool, definitely let us know bud

Frostie

Awards
Any development on this? I'm curious to find something else to stack with SX as LeanFX might be too much for the knees to handle.

And are you using the old formula or the new "advanced" one?

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Any development on this? I'm curious to find something else to stack with SX as LeanFX might be too much for the knees to handle.

And are you using the old formula or the new "advanced" one?

i'm using the old x-factor formula, and so far my joints feel fine. i'm dosing 1/2/1, the largest dose pre-wo. so far, i'm getting mild doms, good pumps, and seem to have the edge i'm gonna need to help keep me anabolic on this cut.

i'm a hardcore stim junkie, so the sx hasn't done much for me in the way of improving energy levels. however, the appetite suppression is very impressive!! because i'm on a modified ckd-6 out of 7 days per week are low carb-i typically get bad cravings late at night; sx has put the kibosh on that sh!t.

i had microfracture knee surgery 7 weeks ago, and i look like ****. before i start pushing heavy weights again, i wanna get down to about 180-185. i was 197 this morning, so we'll see what happens. i'm gonna run this stack for 50 days, and will prolly run recreate and rpm for awhile thereafter.

i'm 4 days into this stack, and i feel great. sx is SOLID! it's too early to comment on x-factor's efficacy: i'll do that in a couple of weeks.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear you are enjoying SX. Keep us posted on your progress and results.