Sustenon 250- Concern for friend

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Im posting on behalf of my friend who doesnt know I'am posting this. I dont know much about Sustenon 250 so ill give AM the run down and see if you guys can answer some questions.
Anyway my friend was 195lbs when he started taking it and it took him to 230 without a very proper diet but he did train like an animal, apparently, I was not there to witness it. I asked him his cycle and he said he used Sustenon 250mg at 1cc after he worked out once a week for a total of 2months I believe. My question is, does he need a pct? Is he in danger of anything from Sustenon? He was taking low dosages so common sense to me is no but again im not a steroid whiz. He plans to get on the same routine again so I wanted to let him know some of the dangers, if any, before he starts it up again. Thanks AM for reading

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It depends if he wants to keep his gains or not. I'd say he's losing them quickly and jumping back on the juice is his way of rectifying the situation. He needs to do some research.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
PCT is a must... if he did his last shot of test at 8 weeks in, then it will be active in his blood for about 2 more weeks... 10 weeks of suppression is a long time.

MB

hodji killer

Awards
sustanon is considered to give less side effects than other kinds of gear. I just got off a cycle of sust at 10 weeks 500mg/week. I gained 21 lbs after all was said and done. But ya If he wants to keep his gains and be safe about it he needs a PCT plan.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
sustanon is relatively safe because it is just a mix of different testosterone esters, no exotic compounds at all.

MB

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Alright thanks for the info guys. I do know he is at 220 atm and he has leaned down a lot, I think he ment to do it but Im not really to sure. Also He has been off of Sustenon for about 6 months was his last cycle, I forgot to put that in. I asked him if he took anyother supplements after and he said in Feb. he took the AX stack of Massfx hyperdrol and retain 2. Things still looking back for him? I also asked if he had any side effects, he said he didnt see any, but he did not take a blood test; or at least I dont think he did. Since he is going back on it what PCT should he do so I can tell him to wise up some. Thanks fellas

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure just nolva and a test booster if he wants.I have heard some say they use nolva only as it will jumpstart your test production on it's own.This sustenon sounds interesting.......:think:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sust is only great for jump-starting a long test-only cycle IMHO unless you want to pin it EOD (which is how it should be done to jump start anyways).

MB

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Ya I dont think he wants to do some huge long roid cycle, I think he would go back to Sus just because of the gains it did for him.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
he better research it a bit more before going on again...

MB

almightytez

almightytez

Awards
sounds good ill tell him, where should he look?

i found some cool sites out here like this one http://mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/sustanon-250.htm or you just have to look up on Google ect

you will found there are lots of good sites with awesome info on them, & some so not good as you will see.

But info from people who use it out here or just off the web will sure help you, your friend & every one out here all looking for more info about using sustanon-250

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davz808 Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 1
payner Anabolics 1
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3