Sustain Alpha - Post Cycle Suport

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I am only on day 4 of PCT for a superdrol clone. I was very suppressed. I am extremely suprised with this combo. I was getting wood like crazy last night. Sex drive is definetly rising. What I like best is I feel Really good. 2 very good products so far. Keep you posted

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! Hope the rest of PCT goes just as good. Keep us updated!

poacher

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE - day 6 today. my sex drive is returning rapidly. Actually it is almost annoying. It will be interesting to see how high it gets. Strength is staying stable. I have added Size on hoping to crank it up some.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE - day 6 today. my sex drive is returning rapidly. Actually it is almost annoying. It will be interesting to see how high it gets. Strength is staying stable. I have added Size on hoping to crank it up some.
Nice! How long was your cycle?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
About 4.5 weeks. 3 days 12.5mg the 3 weeks 25mg then 1 week 12.5 mgs. I made most my gains the last week. I also started Size on. I am going to give you my bench stats as I benched today. I am still making solid progress on PCT. 315 for 4 a little assistance on the the 5. 275 for a slow controlled 8. Last week on superdrol clone I did 315 for a very hard 3. This PCT is really working for me.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Oh forgot to mention I am 2 pounds lighter than when I started the Cycle

brandon615

Awards
Oh forgot to mention I am 2 pounds lighter than when I started the Cycle

Sounds like good news any chance we will see blood work?
Or did you already say you wouldnt? I read so many damn post i cant keep up with em ha.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I am slated to have Bood work in early May. To be honest I am thinking of cancelling that. I know this would be pushing it but I am considering running a cutter starting mid june for 6 to 8 weeks then PCT then Blood work. I would probably run EPI and Prostansonal. My insurance for a couple of Blood tests a year is good. But after that I have to pay. Not sure what to do. Thanks

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am slated to have Bood work in early May. To be honest I am thinking of cancelling that. I know this would be pushing it but I am considering running a cutter starting mid june for 6 to 8 weeks then PCT then Blood work. I would probably run EPI and Prostansonal. My insurance for a couple of Blood tests a year is good. But after that I have to pay. Not sure what to do. Thanks
If it was me, I'd get bloodwork post cycle and post PCT of the same cycle. At least that way you'll know if your PCT protocol worked. Then you can rest assured it will work after the next cycle ...

brandon615

Awards
yeh another cycle that would be pushin it. i would go ahead and get the blood work done and even tho you didnt have any after ur cycle you could still see where you stand.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys that is good advice. I usually have total test around 500. September last year I ran P Plex and X Tren for a month. PCT was Novedex XT and Myogenx. 2 weeks after Pct I was 320 total test range. I was very dissapointed with that. But a few weeks later to a month later sex drive came back. Thats the [problem with Total test #. I have a endo I see. And he says Test # is not unusual to be a little volatile. But he said if its under 300 he would give me Test shots. Like I said strange part of this is even at 320 range I didnt feel bad just a low sex drive. Guess I should keep my appointment with the endo and get Blood work. I really appreciate the feedback

brandon615

Awards
Thanks guys that is good advice. I usually have total test around 500. September last year I ran P Plex and X Tren for a month. PCT was Novedex XT and Myogenx. 2 weeks after Pct I was 320 total test range. I was very dissapointed with that. But a few weeks later to a month later sex drive came back. Thats the [problem with Total test #. I have a endo I see. And he says Test # is not unusual to be a little volatile. But he said if its under 300 he would give me Test shots. Like I said strange part of this is even at 320 range I didnt feel bad just a low sex drive. Guess I should keep my appointment with the endo and get Blood work. I really appreciate the feedback
No problem.
So your endo suggested gettin you on TRT?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
He actually said ( I have no problems starting you on Test Injections if you want them.) I think he said 250 mg every 2 weeks. He also said it wasn't unusaul to see test levels move around. Basically he seems to be going more by how I feel and if I want TRT. One thing I would bet on is If my levels come in 300 or less I could get a script for test. GUYS if my test was so low now wouldnt my strength be going down the toilet. And wouldnt I feel like Crap. Thanks

brandon615

Awards
He actually said ( I have no problems starting you on Test Injections if you want them.) I think he said 250 mg every 2 weeks. He also said it wasn't unusaul to see test levels move around. Basically he seems to be going more by how I feel and if I want TRT. One thing I would bet on is If my levels come in 300 or less I could get a script for test. GUYS if my test was so low now wouldnt my strength be going down the toilet. And wouldnt I feel like Crap. Thanks
IDK about feeling like crap but yes your strength would not increase or it might diminish. Also your estro would be a little high and you would be feeling moody. Whats your age?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing last of cycle i was feeling a little moody. I took one Novedex XT a day for the last week and felt Great.

brandon615

Awards
Funny thing last of cycle i was feeling a little moody. I took one Novedex XT a day for the last week and felt Great.
If i were you i dont think i would get on TRT just yet. But im definetely no doctor so if your endo suggest it then go with him.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Yah don't think I am ready for TRT. Still have some lead in the pencil. You folks think doing a cutter starting june 15 would be really pushing. 2 other guys from work are toying with running the same gear. I should finish PCT MAY. A cutter over the summer then I would be off till probably 2009. MAybe a short bulker 1/2009.

brandon615

Awards
Yah don't think I am ready for TRT. Still have some lead in the pencil. You folks think doing a cutter starting june 15 would be really pushing. 2 other guys from work are toying with running the same gear. I should finish PCT MAY. A cutter over the summer then I would be off till probably 2009. MAybe a short bulker 1/2009.
Yeh that would be pushin it. Most wouldnt suggest gettin back "on" till around august. If you dont mind me askin what clone were you on?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
The Original Oxodrol by IDS. I stashed a bottle last year. Supposed to be 12.5 mg instead of 10. I wonder how close to the original it really was.