Sustain Alpha / Dermacrine in place of TRT?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to anyone's results using either long term for those of us with low testosterone production. Bloodwork to confirm or just antidotal evidence?
Thank you

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to anyone's results using either long term for those of us with low testosterone production. Bloodwork to confirm or just antidotal evidence?
Thank you
I have not used either for TRT, but I've heard dermacrine compliments TRT if your are not taking HCG,. If you truly qualify for TRT, then the only thing that will work is testosterone via injections, creams, transdermal patch or pellets. Out of all of those, injections are preferred by me and many others.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would they be better than nothing? Yes. 1:1 replacement for actual TRT? Heck no.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Would they be better than nothing? Yes. 1:1 replacement for actual TRT? Heck no.
Better than nothing is subjective. You can experiment. I'd say its not better than nothing only because afterwards, you'd end up spending money and time loss and still be in square 1. This is only my opinion.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I do qualify for TRT but I lost my medical insurance and can't afford the doctor's visits and the test. Hmph...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better than nothing is subjective. You can experiment. I'd say its not better than nothing only because afterwards, you'd end up spending money and time loss and still be in square 1. This is only my opinion.
If the option is too do nothing or take dermacrine while you try to figure out a way to get TRT then to me it is, and for me it was, better than nothing. To be clear I would only use dermacrine if there was no other option. In no way am I condoning it as a half ass TRT.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, gents

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
If the option is too do nothing or take dermacrine while you try to figure out a way to get TRT then to me it is, and for me it was, better than nothing. To be clear I would only use dermacrine if there was no other option. In no way am I condoning it as a half ass TRT.
Sorry for my late reply. Try it and keep a detail log. I believe one of the sponsors is having a 20% sale on dermacrine right now. I can't remember which one.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
20% off would be nice...I wonder who that might be

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on TRT now so there is no way I am going off. I did use dermacrine before I got scripted and it did help. Once again no where near as effective as actual TRT but I did feel better with it than I did without it. If I had no way whatsoever to get actual scripted test I would run dermacrine and 4dhea as opposed to nothing at all.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT now so there is no way I am going off. I did use dermacrine before I got scripted and it did help. Once again no where near as effective as actual TRT but I did feel better with it than I did without it. If I had no way whatsoever to get actual scripted test I would run dermacrine and 4dhea as opposed to nothing at all.
How did you dose it and how would you recommend dosing the 4dhea?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
330/day as most do or lower dose for maintenance?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are two ways to go about it IMO.

1. Start low say 2 pumps dermacrine and 200mg 4dhea and keep or increase till symptoms improve. Bear in mind some symptoms of low T take a while to improve even when using actual test. Doing this method is the cheapest way.

2. Start at whatever dose, say the same as above, and get labs drawn. If you are in a healthy test range keep it there. This is IMO the best way but does cost more.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
20% off would be nice...I wonder who that might be
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/276140-20-off-bps.html

I read an article that said Dermacrine compliments TRT. I think the article was from johndoe bodybuilding or something like that.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/276140-20-off-bps.html

I read an article that said Dermacrine compliments TRT. I think the article was from johndoe bodybuilding or something like that.
I have about a half bottle left that I will start back on in addition to my trt. It is tough though if you are working with an endo that wants regular labs(which is a good thing if you have insurance as it is the best way to manage ones treatment.) I usually have to go off anything hormonal one to two weeks prior to make sure he sees the results of only the TRT he is scripting if that makes sense.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking about doing a 8 week Dermacrin only cycle, anybody that can give me some advice or what I can expect?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking about doing a 8 week Dermacrin only cycle, anybody that can give me some advice or what I can expect?
I'm using it because 11 keto kind of nuked my libido. Today is my 4th day at 3 pumps with one pump of formeron. Libido has already come back some. I have more of an awake feeling

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm using it because 11 keto kind of nuked my libido. Today is my 4th day at 3 pumps with one pump of formeron. Libido has already come back some. I have more of an awake feeling
Nice, I heard about an energy boost with this so it's recommended to dose/apply before bed huh?

Good luck!