Surgery / peptides and sarms for healing?

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
I currently have an ulcer in my foot and I’m having bunion surgery which is right near the ulcer. The doctor said the surgery is going to help heal the ulcer because it will take away the constant stress and pressure the bunion was putting on the ulcer. He also said since the surgery is so close to the ulcer the healing chemicals sent down to the surgery will also go to the ulcer. Has anyone personally taken any peptides or sarms for injury or post surgery? And if so what is a good company to go through? I’m not diabetic, I just found out I have neuropathy in my feet and that’s how the ulcer most likely started.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Infection risk is probably higher with peptides than other injectables IMO. In which case, I'd pass on the peptides. I've seen completely unrelated infections in one part of the body end up causing problems, sometimes leading to amputations, in other areas.

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
Infection risk is probably higher with peptides than other injectables IMO. In which case, I'd pass on the peptides. I've seen completely unrelated infections in one part of the body end up causing problems, sometimes leading to amputations, in other areas.
Thank you for responding