Supplements to Increase Endurance

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Beast Fitness Radio has a good episode discussing the fat loss his clients saw with it. I haven’t seen human clinical stuff. Mr Kleen said it gave him a lot of energy when he would pin it. I think he stopped after a couple weeks due to PIP, but that could have just been that batch from Pure Oils or wherever he tried it back in the day.

MA Research has an oil-based product for research.
Board sponsor Pure Rawz has a transdermal Stenabolic that has 40 fifty mg doses in a bottle. It has a much longer half life than capsules.. I take one 50 mg dose a day in the morning and the energy lasts all day would with no crash. Tons of energy in the gym. Improved sleep as well I cycle it as the effects seemed to go away for me after the 40 days is up. Also seems to reduce my anxiety. Of course it is a risk as unlike Carderine I don’t believe there are any human studies on it. Still it is one of my favorite nonanabolics!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very true regarding the sparring and no, this is striking, so "hard" sparring is not daily.
I only mentioned the use of S23 because it was a recent add-on for a short period and NOT for the purpose of improving cardio. I was not expecting to see an improvement from it (aerobically) but I have noticed an improvement. Again, inconclusive, can't fully evaluate until outliers are accounted for and continued improvements are noted over multiple sessions. It could be placebo, could be the way it makes me feel.
GW I was expecting (and did) experience a measured improvement in cardio performance.
ok, stand up sparring (I’m curious of what kind of stand up sparring you’re doing) is a little different but doing it more will still help the most, especially with reflexes and timing. GW might help a little but only as long as you use it. I saw you said running is not a option but sprints on the air dyno bike or rower works well also. I would probably still say low dose test and some oral like Tbol or maybe Winny would work.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not sure. There isn't a ton of info out there, as these are both quite new to the scene.

From what I've gathered:

SR9011 is about twice as strong as SR9009. The same dosage is said to last twice as long with SR9011, which seems silly to me, as they have the same half life. This is why I assumed it had a longer half life. However, you can dose half as much SR9011 and get the same effect. So, if they are equally priced, it seems a no brainer to me.
Do you have any studies for the SR 9011 information you gave above? Pure Rawz has both 9009 and 9011 transdermals. I have
run the 9009, but not the 9011. Obviously if 9011 is twice as strong I would probably prefer it to save money, but if it doesn’t even have any rat studies I will pass.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's basically all anecdotal and broscience. These drugs are both quite new and there isn't a lot out there that I could find.
Ya that is what I was afraid of. I at least feel a
little more comfortable with 9009 as it has a
rat study behind it that doses the rats mega high compared to what bodybuilders run for a couple months with no bad effects. Gonna see what I can find out about 9011 online.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya that is what I was afraid of. I at least feel a
little more comfortable with 9009 as it has a
rat study behind it that doses the rats mega high compared to what bodybuilders run for a couple months with no bad effects. Gonna see what I can find out about 9011 online.
Let us know if you find anything notable.
👍

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let us know if you find anything notable.
👍
Could not find a rat study for 9011 like 9009 has. It is newer and like Madstax says is supposed to require less of a dose is what the articles I ran across said. Basically 9011 is supposed to have been modeled off of 9009 to improve bioavailability. The same researcher made both drugs.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could not find a rat study for 9011 like 9009 has. It is newer and like Madstax says is supposed to require less of a dose is what the articles I ran across said. Basically 9011 is supposed to have been modeled off of 9009 to improve bioavailability. The same researcher made both drugs.
I tried to order some off Behemoth but they replied that they were sold out after I made the order. Tonight I made an order through supreme for injectable 9011. I’ll give my impressions about it

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tried to order some off Behemoth but they replied that they were sold out after I made the order. Tonight I made an order through supreme for injectable 9011. I’ll give my impressions about it
Appreciate your persistence, bud! Very much looking forward to this!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only thing I don’t like about 9009 transdermal is the price, cost where I get it is over $100 for a 35 day supply if you run it at 50 mg a day which is the dosages I find most effective.

You ordered injectable? Gonna post findings here?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only thing I don’t like about 9009 transdermal is the price, cost where I get it is over $100 for a 35 day supply if you run it at 50 mg a day which is the dosages I find most effective.

Yeah I’ll put them up. I doubt I’m gonna be running 50 mg a day injectable of the 9011 but I’ll play around with dosing

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but in a different way. I am in my 40s and find that running, or even inclined walking on a treadmill, takes longer recovery between sessions (joint pain). I opt for an exercise bike. I can do this 5 days/week, in a HIIT fashion, with no issues. This has helped.
I’m guessing riding the bike is not nearly as taxing as your sparring rounds?

Maybe try an assault bike or a rowing machine for cardio.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

**** that assault bike. Thing is trying to smash my prostate through the roof of my mouth

The rower is fun, especially if you have a powerful back lol

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Not nearly as taxing... from the perspective of not getting hit in the head on the bike. :)
The only adverse affects from sparring are due to poor defense! haha No old man injuries from sparring. The only minor injuries are muscle/bone bruising due to striking. I can live with that pain, not really an injury.
ok, stand up sparring (I’m curious of what kind of stand up sparring you’re doing) is a little different but doing it more will still help the most, especially with reflexes and timing. GW might help a little but only as long as you use it. I saw you said running is not a option but sprints on the air dyno bike or rower works well also. I would probably still say low dose test and some oral like Tbol or maybe Winny would work.
Muay Thai and boxing.
The GW was added primarily to aid in fat loss. Because it is not a "sit on your butt and get results" type of product (requires the user to put in an effort), I was already putting in the effort, so it was an easy decision to add it and easier to see if it worked or not. Make sense?
Any hormonal products I add are primarily for the purposes of increasing strength, preserving muscle, recovery. I lift each morning. I have no intention to enter a match at almost 50. :) I wanted to learn something new, could have chosen to learn a new language, chose this instead. (y) Competitive nature compels me to improve. Tbol is something I would try if I knew where to obtain it.

Thanks to both of your for the help and advice. The bike purchase was made around June, when just about every bike option was sold out. The Schwinn and Rogue options were used models, as high priced as new (if available). I bought a budget one with the intent of replacing it next year. I do use the wife's 5 lbs dumbells and throw punches intermittently during the "ride" to add upper body work.

Regarding the SR9009 TD discussion, I plan to try this out and had purchased Salvo for delivery. Waiting to see if 9009 is part of Supreme's black Friday BOGO or any other vendor puts it on sale. Looking forward to trying it out.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not nearly as taxing... from the perspective of not getting hit in the head on the bike. :)
The only adverse affects from sparring are due to poor defense! haha No old man injuries from sparring. The only minor injuries are muscle/bone bruising due to striking. I can live with that pain, not really an injury.

Muay Thai and boxing.
The GW was added primarily to aid in fat loss. Because it is not a "sit on your butt and get results" type of product (requires the user to put in an effort), I was already putting in the effort, so it was an easy decision to add it and easier to see if it worked or not. Make sense?
Any hormonal products I add are primarily for the purposes of increasing strength, preserving muscle, recovery. I lift each morning. I have no intention to enter a match at almost 50. :) I wanted to learn something new, could have chosen to learn a new language, chose this instead. (y) Competitive nature compels me to improve. Tbol is something I would try if I knew where to obtain it.

Thanks to both of your for the help and advice. The bike purchase was made around June, when just about every bike option was sold out. The Schwinn and Rogue options were used models, as high priced as new (if available). I bought a budget one with the intent of replacing it next year. I do use the wife's 5 lbs dumbells and throw punches intermittently during the "ride" to add upper body work.

Regarding the SR9009 TD discussion, I plan to try this out and had purchased Salvo for delivery. Waiting to see if 9009 is part of Supreme's black Friday BOGO or any other vendor puts it on sale. Looking forward to trying it out.
That’s understandable about the bike!! I’ve never really sparred with anyone or learned how to. So like I said I can’t make the comparison.

I mean I got my 2nd black belt in taekwondo but I was 10yrs old, so that means nothing. Haven’t tried anything since.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** that assault bike. Thing is trying to smash my prostate through the roof of my mouth

The rower is fun, especially if you have a powerful back lol
I’ve never actually done the assault bike, but after your comment I will continue to stay away haha

As for the rower, I love that thing. Cardio, working out your back and core? What’s not to like!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are all of the perceived benefits of SR9009?

Besides boosting endurance.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’ve just ordered 6 grams from China of sr9009 gonna turn it into a transdermal. I’ll let you guys know how it goes

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve just ordered 6 grams from China of sr9009 gonna turn it into a transdermal. I’ll let you guys know how it goes
Awesome man. Definitely let us know how it goes and continue to provide information to this thread!

How long and at what dose will you run it at?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I ordered 5 grams just checked. I ordered 6 grams of trestolone seems as it’s impossible to find td in Europe now. So I’m gonna make my own dermatrest, that stuff was rocket fuel for me.
Anyway I’m gonna run the sr at 50mg per day for 6 weeks

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry I ordered 5 grams just checked. I ordered 6 grams of trestolone seems as it’s impossible to find td in Europe now. So I’m gonna make my own dermatrest, that stuff was rocket fuel for me.
Are you making your own TD carrier solution or buying one, adding the SR to it? What concentration (mg/ml) are you expecting?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya let us know how it goes. I think you will love it. I find 50 mg once a day as a perfect dose. I have gone as high as 100 mg and seen no additional benefit. At less than 50 mg the energy doesn’t last me all day and I end up needing a 2nd dose in the afternoon.

It is a great compound, but I have decided the bottle I am currently on will be my last 😞. I just don’t want to take chances anymore on compounds that have no human studies as I am already taking a chance choosing to run steroids, but that is just my personal choice I have recently made.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’ll let everyone know how it goes probably won’t start it till end of January. Did you feel any adverse effects?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’ll let everyone know how it goes probably won’t start it till end of January. Did you feel any adverse effects?
Absolutely none. Positives only-Better sleep, no fatigue, extra energy, less anxiety,

I don’t know how much will translate to humans, but in rats it also improved lipids.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lipids is a huge reason I’m using it. I’m hoping that translates well
True. Since I am not going to run it anymore I’m gonna run androsterone instead when I am on cycle. It has a rat study as well showing improved lipids.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started some injectable sr9011. I’ll let you know anecdotally how it affects lipids
Question (not meant to degrade you or anything), but how does one anecdotally measure their lipids?

I mean blood pressure isn’t too hard to measure without getting it checked. But what will be your way to measure lipids?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question (not meant to degrade you or anything), but how does one anecdotally measure their lipids?

I mean blood pressure isn’t too hard to measure without getting it checked. But what will be your way to measure lipids?
Bloodwork. It’s anecdotal simply bc it isn’t a study, there will be other variables, etc

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodwork. It’s anecdotal simply bc it isn’t a study, there will be other variables, etc
Wait you are kidding right...?

Bloodwork isn’t anecdotal. It’s based on a specific measured variable that is compared to a range of healthy Biomarkers. Google it if you don’t believe me.

“Anecdotal evidence is evidence from anecdotes: evidence collected in a casual or informal manner and relying heavily or entirely on personal testimony.”

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait you are kidding right...?

Bloodwork isn’t anecdotal. It’s based on a specific measured variable that is compared to a range of healthy Biomarkers. Google it if you don’t believe me.

“Anecdotal evidence is evidence from anecdotes: evidence collected in a casual or informal manner and relying heavily or entirely on personal testimony.”
Ok dude. Sorry if I used the word incorrectly but you can relax. My own bloodwork done while I’m taking this along with other drugs and supplements alongside other variables and not measured against anyone else or done in a controlled study is pretty casual and informal