Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hi guys, in a period of bulk (hypercaloric) high fat, medium carbohydrates, can yohimbine make sense? taken on an empty stomach for example half an hour before breakfast, with cardio liss. advise me please!
timing is very important with yohimbine-good luck with that!!!

a simpler approach would be invictus.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys, in a period of bulk (hypercaloric) high fat, medium carbohydrates, can yohimbine make sense? taken on an empty stomach for example half an hour before breakfast, with cardio liss. advise me please!
Read the updated Epitome writeup. There is a section on Y/AY and getting the most from them.

ronjon2147

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Read the updated Epitome writeup. There is a section on Y/AY and getting the most from them.
Just wanted to say that I'm finishing up week 2 of Epitome and while there is no "feel" to this supplement, For the first time ever (done many cuts), I have not had any of the cravings I get when I hit around 12% which always end up breaking my cut. While I can't 100% say it's the Epitome, I'm not doing anything different on this cut except adding it. This has been a game changer for me as I'm leaner than I've ever been and not miserable.