Unanswered supplementing with whey protein it will add muscle gains ? eny experience ?are whey suppleements beter than creatine ?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s not really an apt comparison or one that id even argue is worth making.

Total protein intake is going to be better long term than creatine, so if whey helps you hit that then sure I guess it’s better.

Short acute time frame creatine is going to provide greater increases in strength and size, but I wouldn’t take it if it means I’m not going to hit the protein intakes I need.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i can not take more than 1gr of creatine a day it worsen my ocd ,ihave been take 2-3 gr a day wih agmantine but agmantine it gives me bad diarhea so i whant to replace creatine with whey protein i so organic about 20 $ 600 gr thank you for your answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i can not take more than 1gr of creatine a day it worsen my ocd ,ihave been take 2-3 gr a day wih agmantine but agmantine it gives me bad diarhea so i whant to replace creatine with whey protein i so organic about 20 $ 600 gr thank you for your answer
Ok ya just stop taking it then.

Protein isn’t really a replacement though and you should be getting adequate protein regardless.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest here I consider whey a food item and not a supplement. It can be cheaper than meat, and more convenient at times than cooking meat. You use whey to help you hit your daily protein requirements.

You could try a different form of creatine and see if it gives you the same problems.

Also not what you asked about here, but there is a plethora of anecdotal evidence for NAC helping significantly with OCD symptoms. If you are taking meds for it already talk to your doc before you try this though

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
To be honest here I consider whey a food item and not a supplement. It can be cheaper than meat, and more convenient at times than cooking meat. You use whey to help you hit your daily protein requirements.

You could try a different form of creatine and see if it gives you the same problems.

Also not what you asked about here, but there is a plethora of anecdotal evidence for NAC helping significantly with OCD symptoms. If you are taking meds for it already talk to your doc before you try this though
i have been used nacand it did nothing for my ocd and i had heart pain and regress on my workout , creatine is enhacing NMDA receptors activity in the brain and that is why is afecting my ocd plus is rasing Dopamine another brain excitator , i am eatingg 4-5 times a day and i think if i add 1-2 shakes of whey protein i can i have same gains like 4 meals plus creatine

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s fine if you need to add protein to your diet. Just know that it won’t give you any more gains than adding a bit more meat would, just comes down to personal preference how you want to get your protein in