Supplement stack suggestions

Im2paran0id

Awards
Hey guys,
Just getting back into training after a few years off, bit rusty with everything. Haven’t hit weights for at least 6 months to a year but have been training MMA and BJJ in my downtime.
Currently taking 500mg a week of Primoteston depot- testosterone enantate
Just looking for a good stack of supplements (if budget wasn’t a problem) to assist in muscle growth, recovery and fat loss.
I currently take nothing but want to get a good Protein, been reading about ZMA as well which I’m keen on, then anything else you guys suggest.
Thanks in advance

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are already taking testosterone and haven't lifted weights in half a year. I'd focus on getting back into a training routine before worrying about anything.

If anything at all maybe just protein to help with hitting your needed amounts otherwise just ride the easy return to gains before spending extra money.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with above. Get consistent again with workout out and eatting right then add in the supplements.

Im2paran0id

Awards
Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice, but just was looking for some long term information on what supplements to use. I’m well aware nothing comes close to Test, but I want to take my training seriously this time and I want to give my body everything it needs to recover.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is fine you should narrow down what you want out of it more if you want better than just general recommendations.

Muscle growth, recovery, and fat loss pretty much are three distinct categories that nearly cover everything so it is hard to pick one thing for that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above if you chose your goals that you want out of it everything else follows and is persuaded by that decision including diet and training.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
EAA/BCAA's are good along with protein and on cycle an anti-e is a good idea.

Im2paran0id

Awards
EAA/BCAA's are good along with protein and on cycle an anti-e is a good idea.
Yeh I’m taking Arianna as an Anti E.
Bcaas and protein I’m already on. Just bought some ZMA for sleep and some Beta Alanine and a good multivitamin. Think that’s most bases covered