Supplement libido

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Provi gets me in a better mood if anything. It's not like anadrol or tren when one little mistake can send you into a frenzy.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say sometimes, not almost always because it depends on the cause. And then sometimes it makes it worse when a person stops. I'm not a fan of it personally bc of the experiences of people I know in day to day life.

I'm a much bigger fan of sticking to Epiandrosterone like Stano-Plex, EpiAndro300, EpiAndro Lean, or Epiandro Gel for those that prefer topicals. Epiandro works off of DHT and most people report an increase in libido and a more positive and motivated mood versus the mood swings that many experience on actual Proviron.
Most of those wouldn't be ideal for anyone prone to hair loss tho?

I basically couldn't take anything(Even if I wanted too) the last few years I've started thinning.

I have to consider Finasteride again soon :(

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most of those wouldn't be ideal for anyone prone to hair loss tho?

I basically couldn't take anything(Even if I wanted too) the last few years I've started thinning.

I have to consider Finasteride again soon :(
Proviron you would definitely want to avoid.

Epiandrosterone like Stano-Plex, in theory it may not be ideal people very prone to hair loss but at the same time, in reality I've never known of anyone to have any issues with it.

I'm very prone to hair loss - almost every male in my family is; and I have used it at 600 mg per day and never noticed any additional shedding from it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have Ultra Hard which has epi in it. When I bought it, I thought "Ultra Hard" was code for helping guys get erections. :ROFLMAO: But it has epi and androstolone (sp?) in it.

But, that still takes too long to absorb to give me a libido boost. Horny Goat Weed, I've tried, but not any particular super extract like Nootropic Depot might have. Tribestan is the original tribulus supplement, it's grown in Bulgaria so it's definingly legit.

i apply ultrahard to neck shoulders and chest...after each pump i put excess on brat and onions--pretty quick response!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone who has tried Bulbine for libido specifically, what has been you dosage? Anyone else have positive experiences with Bulbine?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone who has tried Bulbine for libido specifically, what has been you dosage? Anyone else have positive experiences with Bulbine?
We've had one of the most popular Bulbine products on the market for years and feedback is consistently good with libido in many people.

The average dose is 350 mg. twice per day. For people weighing over 200 lbs., they can go up to 1 capsule 3x per day but most people get the results that they want at 2 caps so they stay at 2 caps.

We're temporarily out of stock but a lot of retailers have stock on it.

Here's the link to the product page.

Bulbine-Render-copy.png

FL1025

Awards
I like DAA for libido increase. I usually use SNS but have got Boom stick from RedCon1

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've had one of the most popular Bulbine products on the market for years and feedback is consistently good with libido in many people.

The average dose is 350 mg. twice per day. For people weighing over 200 lbs., they can go up to 1 capsule 3x per day but most people get the results that they want at 2 caps so they stay at 2 caps.

We're temporarily out of stock but a lot of retailers have stock on it.

Here's the link to the product page.

View attachment 212040
Been a quite a few years since I used Bulbine. I do remember the increase in semen production.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been a quite a few years since I used Bulbine. I do remember the increase in semen production.
haven’t done much research but seeing some comments about bulbine being hard on the liver and kidneys?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
haven’t done much research but seeing some comments about bulbine being hard on the liver and kidneys?
I completely disagree with that. Always remember when it comes to studies, sometimes the researchers find what they want to find rather than having a neutral view. Also, it amazes me sometimes when there are side effects from a study that would seem to correlate with something like heavy metal contamination and the researchers dont even then test for it or address it. And also, there's the issue of what dosage shows a negative side effect. Kind of like the old Saccharin studies where people said - oh no, it causes cancer - yeah sure, if you consume like 70 packs of it every day for 7 years it might :ROFLMAO:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I completely disagree with that. Always remember when it comes to studies, sometimes the researchers find what they want to find rather than having a neutral view. Also, it amazes me sometimes when there are side effects from a study that would seem to correlate with something like heavy metal contamination and the researchers dont even then test for it or address it. And also, there's the issue of what dosage shows a negative side effect. Kind of like the old Saccharin studies where people said - oh no, it causes cancer - yeah sure, if you consume like 70 packs of it every day for 7 years it might :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I was thinking that most of the time you hear that stuff, it’s people extrapolating from toxicity data. Eating 3 pounds a day might be bad, but a gram or so a day isn’t quite the same.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. They gave the Rats the equivalent of a 55gal drum over 7 days. surprised they didn't grow a 3rd ear. 🤣

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Barlowe's elixirs has something called "Spitting Cobra". According to the label, it's a "proprietary blend of Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa, Cnidium, Tongkat Ali, Butea Superba, Tribulus, Kaempferia, Maca, Ashwagandha, Dodder, Schisandra, Arginine, Mondia, Montanoa, Bangalala, Horny Goat Weed, Huanarpo Macho, and Microdesmis Keayana ." Reviews seems to be positive.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa, Cnidium, Tongkat Ali, Butea Superba, Tribulus, Kaempferia, Maca, Ashwagandha, Dodder, Schisandra, Arginine, Mondia, Montanoa, Bangalala, Horny Goat Weed, Huanarpo Macho, and Microdesmis Keayana...

Say that 5 times fast. :ROFLMAO:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Barlowe's elixirs has something called "Spitting Cobra". According to the label, it's a "proprietary blend of Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa, Cnidium, Tongkat Ali, Butea Superba, Tribulus, Kaempferia, Maca, Ashwagandha, Dodder, Schisandra, Arginine, Mondia, Montanoa, Bangalala, Horny Goat Weed, Huanarpo Macho, and Microdesmis Keayana ." Reviews seems to be positive.

View attachment 212132
would rather get forum sponsor get diesel-diesel test or dtp. reminds me that i haven't ran dtp for awhile-thanks!!!! :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had never seen or heard of that and I'm honestly surprised Barlowe's did that.

The name seems like it may be a sexual innuendo but also appears that they may be going after the customer base from old Natural Balance King Cobra product that used to be super popular. Back in its day, it was before the spiked sexual products and had Yohimbine in it so it worked better than others at the time and was a big prop blend.

Barlowe's formula is a 1200 mg. prop blend of 20 different ingredient. It doesn't list any standardizations and some of the ingredients individually alone need to be dosed higher than 1200 mg. to see results. And plus, most would need to be taken daily to increase libido and this product only recommends taking it 1 to 2 hours prior to sex - which would be a possible dosage time frame for an erection product but not really for a libido one.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 212132
if it was in 10 caps w/ that prop blend i think it would be a decent product

i cant stop laughing at that image & name spitting cobra lol

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had never seen or heard of that and I'm honestly surprised Barlowe's did that.

The name seems like it may be a sexual innuendo but also appears that they may be going after the customer base from old Natural Balance King Cobra product that used to be super popular. Back in its day, it was before the spiked sexual products and had Yohimbine in it so it worked better than others at the time and was a big prop blend.

Barlowe's formula is a 1200 mg. prop blend of 20 different ingredient. It doesn't list any standardizations and some of the ingredients individually alone need to be dosed higher than 1200 mg. to see results. And plus, most would need to be taken daily to increase libido and this product only recommends taking it 1 to 2 hours prior to sex - which would be a possible dosage time frame for an erection product but not really for a libido one.

I guess you're right. Still, what an interesting product :LOL:

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 212132
My wife did this last night! :p

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heyyy ..... That reminds me ....
Where's Whisky???