Superdrol/Phera Plex

volusia40

Awards
I've read alot of posts on this board concerning these products. I'm 50 yrs old and don't want to risk the side effects from products like these. I would be interested in trying something out in a transdermal though. Anyone know how to acquire something like these in a powder form(legal only)?

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I'm 48, and not sure of the difference - I suggest you get a blood test 1st - if your test levels are high (600+) then intense short workouts, 6 meal a day clean food diet, and sleep is the answer. Otherwise, start slow. Sides often come with higher doses - but that is just my experience. Depends on your goals - I want to compete

muscles

Awards
Im 41 yrs young, and I tried the superdrol with no responce at all. for me it was just a waste of money. I take a lot of natural whole food supplements and herbs along with protien powder. I have not been able to increase any size in a long time, but Im 215 lbs and max bench is 510lbs. I also eat well, and hit gym five days a week. I have a high test level, so Im sure that helps. I think I just reached a plateu. But, I figure Im doing fine when I see guys younger then me on juice and lifting a lot less weight then I lift. I hope this helps you. Let me know if I can help in any way. Good luck!