Superdrol/Phera Plex/Finigenex Magnum 8-week pulse log

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I am starting an 8-week Testanate50(Superdrol,Phera Plex and Finigenex Magnum all-in-one) cycle.

I'm going to log my experience here, although I probably won't get too in detail with regards to my actual workouts (specific sets, weight, reps...etc). I just am too lazy to bring a notebook in the gym with me and have a horrible memory.

What I will log is over all progress and experience (strength, pumps, libido, side-effects, mood...etc)

My stats:

28-years-old
5 foot 8 inches
182 lbs
body fat is low/average (not 100% sure)

Been lifting since I was 18.

Prior PH use: One cycle of low-dose H-DROL

Workout Schedule:

Monday: Chest/Tri/Abs
Tuesday: Muay Thai or BJJ
Wednesday: Back/Bi/Shoulders
Thursday: Submission Grappling or Boxing
Friday: Legs/"touch-up day"
Saturday: Light gym day/yoga (ok..ok...I know)
Sunday: Off

Pulse Days:

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Off Days

Retain 2 (2 caps) and a multi

Post Cycle Therapy

I plan on continuing the Retain 2 for another month, adding Milk Thistle.

7 - 10 days of nolva (20mg) (I know the point of pulsing is to not need a SERM for PCT, but I am gonna add this low-dose just to be safe.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Day 1

Day 1 was actually yesterday but I couldn't log due to computer trouble.

First dose was in the morning before breakfast. I felt a bit 'spaced' and ended up with a nasty headache. I think this may be because of the Superdrol (I've read similar simptoms on these boards...especially on the first few days while you're body is adjusting).

Workout was in the afternoon. Felt pretty good...no headache while lifting. Lift was average, although I did feel the pumps. Did three sets of flat, incline, and decline and some cross-cable flys.

Came home and the headache came back, but there were other factors. I had a crappy day at work and I didn't drink any water during the day.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Day 2 Off day today. Took Retain 2...one in the AM on an empty stomach and the other one right after my evening workout.

Felt pretty good today...actually kinda felt like I was 'on' (but no headache)

Workout was Muai Thai...I've been out for a couple of months with a knee injury so I was pretty rusty. Accidently hit a guy in the nose when we were drilling (my fault) and he got all pissed. **** him though....you can't go learn a combat sport and not expect to get a few bumps and bruises (sorry, just venting...he was being a ****ing baby about it though)

Oh..weighed myself today too and was down to 178lbs. I'm thinking it's water weight since I've been kinda pre-loading the retain two for a few days before I started the cycle.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man on ur pulse. Muay Thai guy huh? Thats may fav of all the arts.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Good luck man on ur pulse. Muay Thai guy huh? Thats may fav of all the arts.
Yeah..I can see that! LOL! Me too...I also train in some submission grappling and BJJ, but I really LOVE the Muay Thai.:dance:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah..I can see that! LOL! Me too...I also train in some submission grappling and BJJ, but I really LOVE the Muay Thai.:dance:
Got to have the others thrown in there so u can be a complete fighter:bruce3:

How many fights have u had?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Got to have the others thrown in there so u can be a complete fighter:bruce3:

How many fights have u had?
One small smoker at my gym. Lost to a Team Quest guy. The problem is weighing in at 184lbs and only being 5' 8''. Got no reach on these guys.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
One small smoker at my gym. Lost to a Team Quest guy. The problem is weighing in at 184lbs and only being 5' 8''. Got no reach on these guys.
Tell me it wasn;t Nate Quary. Sorry to get off topic.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Day 3

Today was 'on'. I took it this morning on an empty stomach and just got done at the gym.

I went back and forth today between nauseated and euphoric. Had to SLAM down water at the gym too...definitely dehydrates you.

Had some slightly painful pumps today, towards the end of my sets.

All-in-all it was a pretty good workout though. Still feel pretty pumped up. I can tell that its starting to kick in....Hopefully this friggin nausea will go away. I don't think I can put up with that for the next seven weeks (even at three times per week).

Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? Does the nausea go away?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Following up on my 'Day 3'. I feel pretty good now. Slight headache earlier but advil took care of it. I'm still pumped like I just got back from the gym.

I feel 100% better than I did right after my workout today. The trick is to just SLAM water. :type:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Today was 'on'. I took it this morning on an empty stomach and just got done at the gym.

I went back and forth today between nauseated and euphoric. Had to SLAM down water at the gym too...definitely dehydrates you.

Had some slightly painful pumps today, towards the end of my sets.

All-in-all it was a pretty good workout though. Still feel pretty pumped up. I can tell that its starting to kick in....Hopefully this friggin nausea will go away. I don't think I can put up with that for the next seven weeks (even at three times per week).

Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? Does the nausea go away?

Nausea is common with orals. Esp one like urs. Really it seems to happen alot with SD ur body gets used to it and it goes away.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Day 4 and 5
Yesterday was 'off'. Did Muay Thai and some grappling.

Today was 'on' and legs day. I felt like an animal in the gym and didn't want to leave (had to force myself). No negative sides..headaches, stomach aches, etc. Feels like my body has adjusted. Strenght was WAY UP today and am starting to get some vascularity during my lifts (did some 'touch-ups' on the upper body between legs sets).

So far, so good with this pulse. The only thing...and maybe I'm being paranoid, is that my left nut seems smaller than my right. Now I don't sit around feeling the size of my balls often, so I'm not sure if it's always been that way or not. Is there any way to tell (aside from the size of your nuts) if I'm starting to experience any supression?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
The only thing...and maybe I'm being paranoid, is that my left nut seems smaller than my right. Now I don't sit around feeling the size of my balls often, so I'm not sure if it's always been that way or not. Is there any way to tell (aside from the size of your nuts) if I'm starting to experience any supression?

Anyone have an answer for that?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
DAY 8

Chest day today. Felt great, strenght is going up, great pumps, great sets (felt like an animal again)....had to force myself to stop again (gotta get to work).

Libido is still pretty high. I'm getting a bit of water retention while on, but the 'off' days on Saturday and Sunday (with the addition of Retain 2) got rid of it and, by Sunday, I was pretty shredded up (abs and all).

Another interesting find with regards to 'pulsing' is that Saturday night and Sunday during the day I would feel my rebound.

Good stuff! So far I'm VERY pleased.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
FYI:

I've decided to add Hyperdrol x2 to my 'off' days. Should be here in a few days. What this is leading up to is a four-day-pulse protocal every other week.

I'll start doing this after my third week (I'm just starting my second now) and see if I feel any shut down or any type of negative sides.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Muay Thai night....weighed in at 182 (started off at 178). :bb3:

Tommy Nitro

Tommy Nitro

Awards
Will be watching this Log, I am sure I'm going to try a cycle of this next I'm in my last week of pct on my last cycle with Orastand-A & Halodrol Liquigels.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Will be watching this Log, I am sure I'm going to try a cycle of this next I'm in my last week of post cycle therapy on my last cycle with Orastand-A & Halodrol Liquigels.
I would definately pulse it though...this stuff has two methyls so it really rough on the liver. And it WILL shut you down VERY hard.

I'm thrilled with this cycle though...great stuff!

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Day 10

Recovery time is the theme today. Had a hard lift this morning, strenght is rocketing (most noticeably on shoulder press). Back and bi's went well.

I recovered almost an hour after my lift. Felt so good this afternoon I did an hour of submission grappling and another hour of sparring.

No negative sides to speak of....libido is still pretty high and the nizz'o's are still full. Good stuff IMO.:dl:

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Day 19

OK..so I kinda let this log die. I just had a new baby (perfectly healthy!!) so it's been kinda hectic. I have, however, been continuing my cycle.

So far it's more of the same....good slow, steady gaines. Libido has calmed down a bit but is still up there.

Since adding the hyperdrol on my off days, I've seen a much more significant rebound so I've decided to make one change:

I'm dosing Monday, Wednesday, Friday...and SATURDAY. The Saturday is experimental though...I think that I'll throw in that extra Saturday EVERY OTHER WEEK and just see how my body adjusts.

So in summary...continuing into my fourth week while adding that Saturday on alternating weeks. Great results!!:bb3:

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update, I have been following.

ltyson

Awards
Congrats on the new addition. Look forward to seeing more log entries.

ltyson

Tommy Nitro

Tommy Nitro

Awards
Congrats on the new Baby!!! Would like to wish you and your family the BEST!!! thanks for the update... i just hope it will work on a old man... will be looking forward to your next log Up Date

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
DAY 22

Yesterday was 'on'. Big lift day Chest and shoulders. I'm noticing a major size difference in my shoulders and upper back. Very nice and thick looking.

Now I've noticed that I'm not 'leaning out' as much as I did with a previous H50 cycle. My diet this time does include more calories. I love the size, but I'm gonna see if I can use my diet and a bit of cardio to get a nice lean bulk going maybe warm up or cool down with fifteen minutes or so on one of the cardio machines.

I now weigh 186 lbs.

Libido is way down now, but I don't think I feel shut down or suppressed at all. I'd say the stress of a new baby and lack of sleep are the factors here..but I thought I'd mention it in the interest of full disclosure here.

Other than that...the stuff is great! No complaints.

Tommy Nitro

Tommy Nitro

Awards
Libido is way down now, but I don't think I feel shut down or suppressed at all. I'd say the stress of a new baby and lack of sleep are the factors here..but I thought I'd mention it in the interest of full disclosure here.

Other than that...the stuff is great! No complaints.[/QUOTE]

Being a Grandfather I Know that the stress of a new baby will shut down a lot of things... Libido & Sleep it will also increase your calorie intake as well.. it is just STRESS!!! it will quiet down in time... Bringing home a new baby should be a BIG IMPACT on your life... :frustrate

I just got 2 bottles of T-50 and I am undecided about my PCT.. I don't know what to use. I don't want to start till I get the PCT here if any one can help me with what to use please note... The last cycle I did left my nips itching and sensitive I don't like it so I'm worried about PCT this time..

Great Log Thanks

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Being a Grandfather I Know that the stress of a new baby will shut down a lot of things... Libido & Sleep it will also increase your calorie intake as well.. it is just STRESS!!! it will quiet down in time... Bringing home a new baby should be a BIG IMPACT on your life... :frustrate

I just got 2 bottles of T-50 and I am undecided about my post cycle therapy.. I don't know what to use. I don't want to start till I get the post cycle therapy here if any one can help me with what to use please note... The last cycle I did left my nips itching and sensitive I don't like it so I'm worried about PCT this time..

Great Log Thanks

Do you plan on 'pulsing' it? 2 bottles is A LOT and this stuff is VERY toxic (it's two methyls).

I plan on finishing my pulse and still running a low-dose SERM (nolvadex) for about a week and continuing with the HDx2 and Retain for at least another three weeks.

Maybe just try a four-week Mon, Wed, and Fri pulse with Retain 2 and Hyperdrol X2 on the 'off' days. This will allow order the other two supplements now and have them by Monday (just in time to start your pulse cycle)

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Day 30

Alrighty folks....here's the deal. I'm cuttin' it short. This stuff is amazing, works great, I've pretty much doubled many of my limits in the gym.

The only thing is that I've hit a plateau. I feel that I've gained everything that I'm going to gain from this stuff and I see no reason to keep ingesting a toxic substance when you're not getting AMAZING results.

So I have a "Part 2" planned. I am taking this week off, continuing with the Retain 2, and starting my day off with just 10mg of nolvadex.

Next week I will begin a four-week pulse of Epistane and X-Lean. I don't recommend that anyone do this...but like many of us, the choices that I make may not be the safest, or the most "recommmended" but hell....it's not "recommended" that anyone does a cycle of ANYTHING.

That will probably be my last cycle of the year (I know, I know...we all SAY that)

I will post my final opinions in the "Pulsing Results" thread. Thanks for following!

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
im pulsing Superdrol and then havoc w/ Lean-X which has epherdea in it. I dont recommand either but its good for cutting. Im on week 2 but i feel terrible on the days off, emotionally F-ed up, depressed, anrgy and sad never happy. On days on i feel a lil better but like **** still. I have Mega-trn and PheraPlex but i dont feel like chanign it up plus i hate wet gains during the summer. Ill be bloated. Did any of this effect u? its the only side so far.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
im pulsing Superdrol and then havoc w/ Lean-X which has epherdea in it. I dont recommand either but its good for cutting. Im on week 2 but i feel terrible on the days off, emotionally F-ed up, depressed, anrgy and sad never happy. On days on i feel a lil better but like **** still. I have Mega-trn and PheraPlex but i dont feel like chanign it up plus i hate wet gains during the summer. Ill be bloated. Did any of this effect u? its the only side so far.
So let me get this straight...you are pulsing Superdrol and Havoc, with XLean (not IBE X-Lean..right?) on your off days?

Either way...no cycle is worth feeling like that (I felt great pretty much the whole time...even off days).

I think what you should do is stop with the Superdrol and the XLean and pulse the Havoc only. Do 30mgs of Havoc four times per week (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri)

In the meantime...go to nutraplanet and order IBE's X-Lean. There is no ephedrine in that and you'll feel much better. Start taking it on your off days when it arrives.

X-Lean (60 caps) By IBE

EDIT: I re-read your post. I see that you are taking LEANX. Either way...

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Alrighty folks....here's the deal. I'm cuttin' it short. This stuff is amazing, works great, I've pretty much doubled many of my limits in the gym.

The only thing is that I've hit a plateau. I feel that I've gained everything that I'm going to gain from this stuff and I see no reason to keep ingesting a toxic substance when you're not getting AMAZING results.

So I have a "Part 2" planned. I am taking this week off, continuing with the Retain 2, and starting my day off with just 10mg of nolvadex.

Next week I will begin a four-week pulse of Epistane and X-Lean. I don't recommend that anyone do this...but like many of us, the choices that I make may not be the safest, or the most "recommmended" but hell....it's not "recommended" that anyone does a cycle of ANYTHING.

That will probably be my last cycle of the year (I know, I know...we all SAY that)

I will post my final opinions in the "Pulsing Results" thread. Thanks for following!
that sounds great im planing on running a cycle very soon but straight for 4 weeks

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
that sounds great im planing on running a cycle very soon but straight for 4 weeks
Stuff is pretty tough on the liver...make sure you load up on the liver support pre and post cycle. And LOG IT!!:head:

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Stuff is pretty tough on the liver...make sure you load up on the liver support pre and post cycle. And LOG IT!!:head:

i planing to use milk thisle pre and post cycle as well as on cycle along with cranberry juice, i will not be drinking any beers for a while

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
i planing to use milk thisle pre and post cycle as well as on cycle along with cranberry juice, i will not be drinking any beers for a while
Yeah....definitely cut the alcohol out all together. What is your post cycle therapy?

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i will probaly do nolva ad maybe clomid im not sure yet do you have any suggestions

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
i will probaly do nolva ad maybe clomid im not sure yet do you have any suggestions
I ran nolva afterwards and it worked very well. Make sure you get some though man...this stuff will f-ck ya up good if you don't run a SERM. PM me if you have trouble finding some....

Timyg

Awards
your going to need more than milk thistle, try getting something with ala and nac also. cranberry is a must. might want to try some red yeast rice, hawthore berry, and coq10 also , for cholest and bp.